• In ssx how do you open the secret door in pipe dreams? I know someone already told me but I dont think hes write because I tried and tried again but I dont get what hes saying.

Also in tokoy meag plex when they say to secreat is fantastic there. Are they meaning where the second air blower turns off and you take a short cut through a huge pipe?
  • I sent you a walkthrough for the game, check your PM and it should be in there. Feel free to ask as many more questions as you need to and one of the other great API members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, I hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Hay sorry I know you sent me a walkthrough but when I got on today my computer froze on me as soon as it said I had a new message waiting for me. (from you) so I had to reset my CPU and it didnt show up again so can you send it to me again please....... Thanks!:wave:
  • Sure, just check your messages agin and it'll be in there in a few. I do hope that it helps you out. Well, enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: