Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero.  Need help with the wanderers
  • I have found some hints on other web pages that I plan on trying out toay to make sure they work.
  • EDIT>There actually aren't any cheats for this game on our site but i'll give you some info on it as soon as i find some.

I PMed you some sites that contain some cheats and hints for you to look at. I hope they're what you're looking for.

(Edited by madhtr at 12:55 pm on Aug. 14, 2001)
  • Quote: from madhtr on 9:24 am on Aug. 14, 2001
    EDIT>There actually aren't any cheats for this game on our site but i'll give you some info on it as soon as i find some.

I PMed you some sites that contain some cheats and hints for you to look at. I hope they're what you're looking for.

(Edited by madhtr at 12:55 pm on Aug. 14, 2001)

Thanks much.
  • go to [url deleted] there is a walkthrough with all the info you will need. I have beaten the game several times and now play a short version I made up just for fun. I only play till I beat the white Charisma, My record is 62 days and only use 2 cars

• biggy, i would advise you to EDIT out the name of that website you have stated because you are not allowed to promote other websites without the authorisation of the STAFF.

Just some friendly advise there :)

• Hi Biggy :wave: I see your new to the forums.
    Why not introduce yourself at The Front Door.
    Also, you better go over the Forum Rules so you don't get yourself in any trouble. As you'll see in the rules, we're not allowed to post links to other gaming sites.
    Because your new to the forums, the moderators (being the nice people that they are) will just remove the site from your post.
    Have Fun In The Forums :thumbsup:

Back on topic, i'm sure Madhtr has pm'd you with all the info you need, but what sort of hints were you looking for? Are you looking for any game hints/cheats or just hints/cheats relating to 'the wanderers'?
  • well, its the website name has been there since 10/03/01 so maybe it's okay now to post them.
  • Hey I'm looking for a URL or clues on how to beat the Wanderers on Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero.
  • how far are u have u beaten iron heart from the 13 devils?? i hav and now i hav the new roads to the left (nangan B) that is where i am

EMAIL= [email]98balleR@bellsouth.net[/email]