Warrioirs Might & Magic
  • I can't seem to find a key to the exit in the rites to passage level. I have defeated all of the enemies and don't have a key to open a locked door.
  • I hope that the nifo that i sent you was helpful. Feel free to ask as many more questions as you need to and I or one of the other great API members will find you an answer. Well, enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:

• Twodawgs, i have sent you a link to the official Warrior Might & Magic site.

It has alot of info that will help you through the game if or when you get stuck, there is also a good support feature on the site.

Check you PM's

GOOD GAMING!!!
  • Have finished this game now - so if anyone needs help...feel free 2 ask by email.
    Twodawgs, am sure you've finished the game by now, but if u still stuck, all u need is the iron key which u get off some big ogre dude if i remember right...couldn't figure out the deal with the columns tho.
    I don't know if there are any alternative endings in this game, but I got a really shoddy one, and the final boss is a real letdown, such an anti-climax.
  • [quote]Originally posted by addictivepersonality@Oct 1 2001, 11:21 PM
    [b]Have finished this game now - so if anyone needs help...feel free 2 ask by email.
    Twodawgs, am sure you've finished the game by now, but if u still stuck, all u need is the iron key which u get off some big ogre dude if i remember right...couldn't figure out the deal with the columns tho.
    I don't know if there are any alternative endings in this game, but I got a really shoddy one, and the final boss is a real letdown, such an anti-climax.