You can be a DJ too!
  • [CENTER]image

So, yes the following video is very silly. But, by gosh if it isn't ingenious :p. Who's going to make one? I see you over there with your Meat-lovers pizza.

The hardest part would be finding a good free mixing program to do this with, but aside from that, I think it's pretty smart.

[/CENTER]
  • Gracious.

I would do that if I wasn't afraid it would kill my mouse.
    I've already got the Mac part of the deal.:)
  • You seen the Popcorn on the cob one? That's just plain weird.

Anyone for homemade popcorn then? :huh:
  • One for the true thrill seekers in all of us, get a load of this Rare Footage of F-22 Raptor. It is sooo cool :cool:
  • Jason F Staff said:
    You seen the Popcorn on the cob one? That's just plain weird.

Anyone for homemade popcorn then? :huh:

There are some very silly videos on the internet that get people to try dumb things. The aforementioned is one of those. One commenter tried it and said afterwards... "I'd like to stick her in the microwave for 7 minutes...after she's been frozen for an hour and a half of course." I love it :p.

Please, if you need a good laugh, and are a fan of gorillas (I know I am), check out this Video over on Youtube. -> Cadbury Gorilla
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    ...Please, if you need a good laugh, and are a fan of gorillas (I know I am), check out this Video over on Youtube. -> Cadbury Gorilla

er, to be honest, I actually posted that er a while ago now. It's actually in it's own thread on this very sub-forum :)
  • Jason F Staff said:
    er, to be honest, I actually posted that er a while ago now. It's actually in it's own thread on this very sub-forum :)

Hmm... Well ain't you just something. Let me go see it for myself ;). I don't believe ya, lol.