I need ideas
  • My mum has dropped it on us yesterday that she may be having a fancy dress party for new years eve. Fine and dansy except im pants at thinking up ideas so can anyone help??

Maybe if i get enough good ideas we can have a poll and the winner i will wear and put pics in the newsletter or something

*Within reason - Rory im not dressing up as a hooker those pictures are between you and me ;)
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    ...*Within reason - Rory im not dressing up as a hooker those pictures are between you and me ;)

They were? Oh dear, maybe he shouldn't have shown me them then. What can I say, he lost a bet and he had to show me something I wouldn't believe. And you dressed as a hooker was the one thing I couldn't believe would happen like ever.

Anyway, ideas ideas ideas...

How about...
    OOH, if Tiff goes as Jack then maybe you could go as his (always manages to get into trouble) daughter? (ok a bit kinky that, specially calling Tiff daddy all night long)...maybe not then :eek:

Er, well what about Tony and Michelle then? As they were proper married couple and whatnot. Granted it's not Jack but close enough :)

Er what else?

I dunno, thtose are my only two ideas at the moment. I might be able to think up some more ideas for you Jane. If so, I'll post them later, ok? :cool:

Jay
  • I suppose you mean dress as in costume rather than fancy evening gown?

Here are some couples costuming I would do at something like that:
    Joker and Harley
    Rageddy Ann and Andy (though I don't know how ecstatic Tiff would be about tights)
    Superman and Lois Lane
    Pinky and the Brain
    Tom and Jerry
    Mickey and Minnie Mouse
    Donald and Daisy Duck
    Will and Elizabeth (from Pirates)
    Or..if you're more daring..
    Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth
    Homer and Marge Simpson

Uh...yeah. I think that's all I can come up with for right now.

OH! You could always dress up as the typical videogame couple:

MARIO AND PRINCESS!!!:p

Well, I think I've given you a lot of ideas for now. I'll write something more if something comes up.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    ...OH! You could always dress up as the typical videogame couple:

MARIO AND PRINCESS!!!:p...

Mario and Peach? Ooh I can definitely see Tiff as an Italian Plumber :laugh: haha. Good one Mel :clap:
  • nice idea but my sister has stolen the princess peach thing for halloween!!!

What about leon and ashley from resident evil 4??