Happy Birthday MCW and Mike
  • Well, I'm not sure anyone noticed, but today is MCWHAMMER and Mike C STAFF's birthday! :o

Happy birthday to you both! MCW, I hope you figured out which you would like to purchase (the PSP or DS) and Mike, well, I hope you had a good time spent with friends and family...(apart from the family we have here);)

Hope you two had great days!!
    Sorry I'm a little slow on putting up a thread for the two of you.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Well, I'm not sure anyone noticed, but today is MCWHAMMER and Mike C STAFF's birthday! :o

Happy birthday to you both! MCW, I hope you figured out which you would like to purchase (the PSP or DS) and Mike, well, I hope you had a good time spent with friends and family...(apart from the family we have here)

Hope you two had great days!!
    Sorry I'm a little slow on putting up a thread for the two of you.

Thanks a lot Melinda. I already PM'ed Mike about it :p. I didn't want to mention anything more about the PSP and DS situation, because I'm sure some people were getting tired of hearing it... but because it was my birthday, I ended up buying both :redface: after strong consideration. I'm a horrible person, lol.

For presents, I got a Grindhouse DVD and some giftcards. Plus I was able to get off work early (Should've took the whole day off though). Anyway, I had a really good day. One of my better birthday... days.

Your turn Mike ;).
  • Thanks for the floor MC

I had a pretty good birthday. I got my presents a little beforehand so I didn't get to unwrap anything. I got a nice leather recliner for my bedroom and an ipod for my birthday. I am getting some money from aunts and stuff that I will use to buy food.

I played flag football with bunch of guys from work. Our university is was on fall break yesterday so I had no school :D . Then I had steak, mac n cheese, baked potatoe, lobster bisque and chocholate peanut butter cake for dinner. I was so stuffed. It feels weird. I am now officially out of the teens, I hit the bit 20 yesterday.
  • A happy belated birthday to you both- good to see you both had your fair share of goodies! B)
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    I played flag football with bunch of guys from work. Our university is was on fall break yesterday so I had no school :D .

OH! I love flag football. I was never good at it, but it was fun to play.:)

MCW, while it may seem awful that you bought both, I'd probably do the same.:)
  • hey you guys share the same birthday as my father, hope you all had a great birthday!!!
  • Happy Birthday, you two.....:D