Car Accident
  • HI peeps - sorry i not been around for a couple of days. Yesterday as i was going to work i was in a car accident when this stupid woman ran straight into the side of my car smashing the front light and side etc. I was at the infirmary most of last night due to whiplash and am pretty dosed up on pain killers

Its all going through the insurance now (direct line have been fantastic) and as she has admitted liability my car goes to get fixed tomorrow and i get a rental car if needed.

Cant stop on the PC for long periods because of my back and neck so thats why i may not be around much x
  • Awww, poor hun.
    Hope you recover asap Jane. Nice reason to get extra back rubs and allover massages from Tiff ;) hehe.

See you soon Jane
  • Awww poor Jane!! That sucks beyond belief! I guess Tiff will have to suit up as Dr. House sooner than anticipated.

Don't worry about the Buddy Squad Jane, I'll hold down the fort while you're gone. Just focus on getting better and getting everything sorted. :hug:

If I had money, I'd send some hobnobs, but alas, I'm poor.:(
  • Thanx guys x x x

Tiff is too scared of my whimpering ot go anywhere near my back!!

Im going to take double my painkiller tonight coz everytime he moved in bed i could have killed him!!! MM maybe i should dose him up instead

As for him dressing as Dr House - Id rather be able to do something about it rather than be stuck like this iykwim :p
  • Im so sorry to hear about that. Is this injury keeping you from your wii??

At least your getting some good pain killers out of the deal.
  • Ouch, accidents suck....

Luckily for me, the only one I was in, I wasn't driving, otherwise I likely would have swore off driving D:

Hope you get better soon.
  • Yeah i cant play on the Wii because of my shoulder and arm that is hurting is my right one. Its not fair!!

My car has gone to the car hospital today and just waiting for the call
  • Hope you get Better Jane.....:)
    Car accidents are a very nasty business....
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    ...My car has gone to the car hospital today and just waiting for the call

awww...hope your car gets better soon as well Jane :) lol
  • Im getting a rental car tomorrow as the garage arent sure how long mine will be off the road. Am putting a claim in for my whiplash too as i dont know wether i will be able to go back to work next week or not.

Im sick of not being able to do anything.
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    Im getting a rental car tomorrow as the garage arent sure how long mine will be off the road. Am putting a claim in for my whiplash too as i dont know wether i will be able to go back to work next week or not.

Im sick of not being able to do anything.

Ugh, that does not sound like fun at all..... I do hope that it doesn't take too long to get better. I remember when I had a slipped disc in my back that pinched a nerve..... Phew, I remember when it first happened, I thought I was dying.

Errr, anyway, my point is that being stuck not being able to do anything is no fun at all. Get well soon, Jane.
  • Thanx x

I went to town with my mum today and every bump in the road was like a shock down my arm.
    Im going back the hospital tomorrow if its no better try and get some physio booked or something.