Pro Evo Friday!!!!!!!
  • Just wondering what everyone has planned for the 26th?

Myself, well, my wife was to pick up my pre ordered copy so i was ready to go when i got in from work. That has now been scrapped as she has to fly to Dundee!!!!!!!!!!!

That means i have to either get a sitter to watch the kids whilst i go and pick it up myself OR take them both in the car with me!?

What should i do ?
  • Probably easier to just take the kids with you, Don. Somehow i doubt you'll get a sitter when you explain you need them so that you can head out to buy a game. :p
  • but surely when i explain this game is Pro Evo 2008 they will sit for free...............as long as i let them have a go?!
  • If it was FIFA 08 then maybe, just MAYBE, they would sit for you, possibly for free, maybe even pay you if they got a chance to go on it.

FIFA is the better of the two, specially this year.

(Even if it IS difficult to score this year, which is a plus or a minus depending upon how you look at it).
  • I'm sort of tempted by the play.com competition.

Have you got the flicks, tricks and kicks to beat thousands of other players and walk away with £50,000 cash? The winner of this exclusive video game tournament will scoop a whopping £50,000! Buy a copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 on either PC, PS2, PS3 or Xbox 360 from Play.com to participate in the online tournament kicking off in December 2007. The top 32 players will then go on to the finals which will be held at a prestige location in the UK in March 08 where the winner takes the £50,000!

Whatever. I'm going to pre order it from somewhere and wait for it to arrive!
  • If it was FIFA 08 then maybe, just MAYBE, they would sit for you, possibly for free, maybe even pay you if they got a chance to go on it.

:laugh:......I was just about to say the same thing. Copycat. :p

Even if it IS difficult to score this year, which is a plus or a minus depending upon how you look at it

I know what you bl***y mean. The AI, has improved immensely !!!!!!!
    Going online's easier tahn playing single player, for pete's sake......:rolleyes: