GAming DReams!!
  • Have you ever solved a gaming puzzle in your dreams??

I am currently playing the new Zelda game on the DS and have been stuck for about 2 days on one stupid maze!! Anyways the other night i dreamt about it and after dying a couple of times i solved the puzzle in my dream - Tried it this morning on the game and it worked!!

Ive scared myself now!!! Tiff is trying to get me to predict lottery numbers now.....
  • Never had an epiphany for Zelda in my dream Jane, but I have had several moments when writing where I'm at a writers block point. Once having the writers block, I'll go to sleep and come up with a very interesting idea to get out of it. So there you have it.:) That's the closest thing I have to gaming dreams.:p

Who knows though? Maybe once I get the Sims Castaway I will need a nice sleep to solve something there.:)
  • Ooo im getting that soon Mel - but i cant decide on DS or Wii version
  • I'm going to wait till it comes out on Mac. Hopefully I can play it and won't have to update my OS.:p
  • :o Mel, Jane how could you?:o
    I thought you were playstation for life:mellow:
    You go around buying Wiis and Nintendos.:o
    Thats a disgrace to all FAITHFUL playstation users
    I'm sure you don't even have a PS3!
    Selling out to the competition.... *cries* (not really)
    You would at least have apologised to every one (including all who don't have a PS3...apologise)

Back to the subject..
    I once had an epiphany.
    It was on GOW II
    Strange that was...
    MY SIXTH SENSE IS FINALLY KICKING IN!!
    I'm a HARDCORE gamer so that was not the first time.

PS: Women REALLY let playstation down.. or maybe just Mel, Jane and some, I repeat, some others
  • shaddow said:
    :o Mel, Jane how could you?
    I thought you were playstation for life
    You go around buying Wiis and Nintendos.
    Thats a disgrace to all FAITHFUL playstation users
    Women REALLY let playstation down.. or maybe just Mel, Jane and some, I repeat, some others

Hahaha oh shaddow. You fret over such silly things.;) The recent months have been filled with the old fashioned mode of entertainment (books). I have not touched my PS2 (yes I have a PS2, not a PS3, seeing as how some bills take priority over entertainment)
    And as for nintendo, I don't have a Wii. I had a DS, but it's seemed to have wandered off so alas I'm without gaming for right now..not that I'd be able to had I had the opportunity.

And I would like to know what you meant by women "REALLY" letting the playstation down. Because the way I see it, all games are games. If one game company has a game that looks more attractive than another, of course I'm going to splurge on the one of my interest. No use in my buying a system when it has no games.;) You understand I'm sure.
  • What I meant by REALLY is just like my wife
    She tried to manipulate me into not buying a console :o
    Can you believe that:o
    The same thing happened to my friend and his friends friend and so on..

Back here in S.A.
    A woman burned down seven gaming stores because "playstation sucks"
    Can you believe that?
    THATS WHY MEL!:mad:
  • zelda on snes is and always will be the greatest zelda LOVE IT not been keen on zelda since 64 came out they've gone a bit poo teng though mainly because i find them pretty difficult
  • I dont have a PS3 because i basically cant afford it!! I must admit the Wii is a fantastic bit of kit but i do go back to the old faithful PS2!!
  • buy it on layaway.
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    Have you ever solved a gaming puzzle in your dreams??

I am currently playing the new Zelda game on the DS and have been stuck for about 2 days on one stupid maze!! Anyways the other night i dreamt about it and after dying a couple of times i solved the puzzle in my dream - Tried it this morning on the game and it worked!!

Ive scared myself now!!! Tiff is trying to get me to predict lottery numbers now.....

I had this happen to me when I played Myst. I cant remember the exact puzzle name but I do remember it had something to do with putting the right stones with the right symbols in order to unlock a door. I remember that same freaky feeling you had when I woke up and solved it on the first try remembering the order from the dream. Guess its just one of those things.
  • I had a gaming dream about halo 3 the other night.

They added a "forge" option which lets you edit maps and make them your own. I created an awesome variation of the map high ground in my sleep and woke up and recreated it on the game.
  • you really should have a break from computer games for a little while thats some mental s***
  • if a play games to long i will dream aout them and dream about accomplishing task in the games, some times even beating a game in my dreams (which i rarely beat a game) like guitar hero for example, after you play an hour of it, you cant look at something with out seeing the notes, and being that i get most of my gaming time in in the evenings than in the mornings, i guess my mind is set on them, just like if i were to watch a movie before i go to bed, some how or another if i have a dream.