Vice City Stories problem--Boomshine mission
  • I'm wondering if there's a problem with my game--in the Boomshine mission, when you're supposed to use the forklift to put the crates into the truck, I can't get the lift to move a crate. I can slip the lift under a crate and get it to engage, but when I try to lift the forklift just shudders and then usually bounces back, away from the crates. Other times it doesn't engage and just lifts straight through.
    Am I missing something?
  • If it is a glitch in the game itself it would be in every copy of the game. I've done some looking around but did not see anything saying there is a glitch here.It could be you may not be positioning your lift quite correctly.

Here are directions to the crates you need to pick up:

On your first trip just head straight across and quickly pick up a box and load
    it onto the truck. The debris has now blocked you from going straight across so
    take the only route north and head east through the gap to pick up your second

The second drop of debris has now blocked of headign straight down your last
    route so head in through the same entrance but head left and work round the
    debris, then head straight and you will reach the row where the crates are.

On your trip to pick the last crate the near entrance to the row where the
    crates are is now blocked so head right down to the far side of the warehouse
    and use that entrance. Quickly pickup the crate and head back to the truck.
  • Yeah, I've looked at those directions and tried about 10 times to load a crate, but can never get a single one. I've played the other GTA PS2 games, and Liberty City Stories without any problems, don't know what's going on. Is it worth it to try starting over?
  • Never mind, I figured it out. I was trying to pick up the crates around the truck, never saw the crates further back that actually move. I'm an idiot.

• I have a problem with Vice city GTA every time I drive any car, the horn will honk the entire time. how can I make the horns stop while driving? thanks in advance for your help
  • It's not the game but a button stuck on your PSP. try to clean around it a bit using a small brush. If that doesn't help you may need to take the faceplate off to be able to get right at it There are three small screws (one on the bottom, two at the top) to remove for this.

If you are still under warranty, however, i would say contact Sony instead and ask them about repairs/ replacement. If you still have the receipt it's free of charge.