• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=259]Shorten Me!![/drupal]

Upon your request MCW, here I am posting my second story for you all to see. Please, exercise your male ability to express without using so many words. I'm trying to cut about 2500 off of this story, so without further adue, BEGIN!!Oh, and please don't come to a conclusion about what should be cut and what shouldn't until you have reached the end of the story. Then you can see if objects can be done without and what not. And last bit of business..
  • Fellow Absolute Playstation members, can you help me help Mel? I should not promise things I cannot deliver on... I promised her I would be able to finish reading her story and give her details on how to shorten it within a day or two, but obviously I did not follow through with that :redface:.

I feel terrible about doing that to you Melinda, but you have to understand that I have been too busy to do anything for a length of time, and thus I have missed out on a lot of good opportunities lately. If you guys chip in and help, I would greatly appreciate it, because I am trying to find the time to finish reading and help her, but the time just is not there at the moment.

Again Melinda, I am sorry, but I hope someone else can help faster than I can... I'm a real jerk huh?
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    Again Melinda, I am sorry, but I hope someone else can help faster than I can... I'm a real jerk huh?

Now that is just disappointing.:(