• What is it I only get when trying to go on Call Of Duty 4 and i emailed Consumer Services at sony if anyone has some Info that could help it would be great.
  • I can honestly say that I have not encountered this problem. The again, I don't have Call Of Duty 4 so that could be why :laugh: lol.

Seriously though, are you absolutely positive it only said "Error 33"? Are you sure there weren't any extra letters and/or numbers before or afrer the 33?
    If not then I don't know what it could be.

I'll go do a bit of detective work on the whole interweb :) but I can't promise I'll find anything for you, sorry :(

Maybe go double check the exact message that comes up and also when it appears exactly?

More information may help us figure it out for you.

Jay
    Site Squad
  • I have it comes up and says Sctivison matchmaking Error 33 i did it about 20 times its pretty gay and i looked on a couple other sites even on the activison support site its probably a problem with a s*** load of disc's and im not going to keep returning them and trying to get a new one i have to go check it out on my friends Ps3 if it isn't the disc then its the Ps3 but it should be, cause all of my other games work
  • I mean the game is awesome and it would be so much better if it worked online for me.
  • At a guess i think Activision may be having some problems with the online portion of the game, possibly due to more demand than they thought there would be. If it's any consolation a lot of others are having the same problem.
  • i kind of figured that cause the error is on the online portion of the game but its a matchmaking error so there probably will be a patch or update to fix thank for your help.
  • [QUOTE=Mmino23;48479]What is it I only get when trying to go on Call Of Duty 4 and i emailed Consumer Services at sony if anyone has some Info that could help it would be great.[/Q

Downloading settings came up, even though i've been on a while, and it came up with Error 33
  • [QUOTE=Mmino23;48479]What is it I only get when trying to go on Call Of Duty 4 and i emailed Consumer Services at sony if anyone has some Info that could help it would be great.[/Q

Downloading settings came up, even though i've been on a while, and it came up with Error 33 and it wont let me back up, keeps coming up downloading settings
  • Error 33 is a problem with Activision's server- nothing can be done other than wait for them to fix it.