Help playing new game
  • Hi,
    The situation is i have a USA PS3 and live in the UK. It plays fine because i got a ntsc converter from a ps2 and everything works in glourious colour, I just purchused Smackdown vs Raw 2008, when i go to play the game the loading screen, Main screen, options menu, In game interface e.g wrestler names are to big to fit on the screen so i can only see the top left hand corner of them, However the original screen behind where you wrestle is fine the characters are all in proportion and everything. I really have no idea what is going wrong with the game. All my others work fine its just this game the t.v doesnt seem to be a ble to play the foreground and background in the same proportion.
    Hope you can help.
  • I take it you are using a standard definition hookup to your television. Have you been able to try your system using a high definition television? This would take away the NTSC/ PAL television format problem found with standard def. This is the only thing I can think of as it is possible the conversion process from NTSC to PAL may be affecting this game.
  • ok thanks gonna try get a hd tv soon and see how it goes. thanks for your response