• I am in havana and I am at this level were you have to chase four cars down in six minutes........I cant do it!!!!!!!! any tips
  • you have to get a file and it's in the last car you kill the first guy and it's not there and you have to find the 2nd car and ect ect ect hope this little bit help's you
  • I know what I have to do but is there any tip to do it quick or cheats or something!!
  • if you have a gameshark you can put in a code (i will find it for you) and all you have to do is push L1 R1 L2 R2 and the code will skip over the mission that you dont like or cant beat i will edit my post w/ the code. I found the code
    Press L1 + R1 + L2 + R2 to Instantly Complete Mission D00AA674 000F
    800AA194 0001
    D00AA674 000F
    800AAA6C 0004
  • There is no easy way to do this mission, but here are some tips if you decide not to cheat.

Tip 1: Using the map, make a note of the route each cars takes and plan your route accordingly (quickest route available to intercept the car). Ask a friend to keep track if it helps.

Tip 2: Try and hit the cars head on (check map to see what road he turns into), as this will do the most damage. One good hit can take them straight out.

Not an easy mission but you'll be chuffed when you've dont it. Good luck.