I Really Need HELP!!!
  • Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

If anyone at all can let this work, i would give them many thanks.

Ok, i think that this will be hard one to solve, seeing as i have already done everything i can do, here is what i am trying to do:

Connect PS2 ==> PC (Ethernet crossover), because my pc is connected wirelessly via downstairs router on the downstairs computer.

My internet connection is good, has a good speed (54MBPS), and good signal.
    My PS2 (LAN Local Area Ethernet) says "Limited or No Connectivity".

This is what it looks like:
    img src="http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee249/ShredderTitan/connection.jpg" border="0" />

I really don't know what to do, when i try to play online on ps2 it says that it can't connect, obviously because of the above, but i would love it if someone could solve it.

KEEP IN MIND THAT I HAVE TRIED INTERNET CONNECTION SHARING, I HAVE TRIED ENABLING MY WIRELESS CONNECTION CARD TO BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE ETHERNET (I-Hacked.com Taking Advantage Of Technology - Using a laptop as a Wireless hub for your PlayStation 2), I HAVE TRIED BRIDGING THE TWO AFTER ALL THIS AND I HAVE TRIED MIXING AND MATCHING EVERYTHING TO SEE WHAT WORKS, BUIT NOTHING WORKS, IT JUST LOOKS LIKE THE ABOVE PICTURE.

What can i do??? PLEASE HELP ME!!
  • I take you tried the troubleshooting shown in the page you linked to as well?

I would suggest taking the laptop out of the picture altogether and pick yourself up a wireless gaming adapter by Linksys. It's basically a wireless bridge they designed specifically for consoles. It should be available at most computer/ electronics stores.
  • Yes, i tried the troubleshooting section too, i think what might be the problem is that the wireless connection just isn't strong enough to support my pc AND the ps2, so thanks, i was hoping there would be some way that didn't involve money (lol), but thanks anyway.