Which Game Should I Buy?
  • some1 help 'kos I am gonna buy a game that is online capable but don't know which 1! So far I'm thinking of stranglehold. PLEASE HELP:(
  • Stranglehold is pretty much a single player experience, shadoww- the online is rather limited with only up to six players and only two modes of play.

If you are wanting to check out online multiplayer action I would suggest Resistance, Call of Duty 4 or Warhawk.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Stranglehold is pretty much a single player experience, shadoww- the online is rather limited with only up to six players and only two modes of play.

If you are wanting to check out online multiplayer action I would suggest Resistance, Call of Duty 4 or Warhawk.

Beautiful suggestions Lyndon...... :cool: Have you played Call of Duty 4 yet Lyndon...
  • No, fps games are not really my thing- I'm more of a single player experience type (games like R&C, Uncharted, etc.).
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    No, fps games are not really my thing- I'm more of a single player experience type (games like R&C, Uncharted, etc.).

I haven't had a chance to play R&C yet...I need to though...From everything I've heard Its sounds great...
  • You should buy Assasins creed or COD4 or both. I've played COD4 and it was great. Assasins creed looks amazing.
  • shaddow said:
    some1 help 'kos I am gonna buy a game that is online capable but don't know which 1! So far I'm thinking of stranglehold. PLEASE HELP:(

Well, you say you want an online capable game. Aside from the many sports games that would be obvious choices for their online play, I would highly recommend "Resistance: Fall of Man" and "Call of Duty 4". I have played them both, Resistance more than Call of Duty, but I know that they are both fantastic. Not to mention that Resistance is coming out with a new map pack within the next few months (With 2 more brand new multiplayer maps to play on). So, it has a lot of replay value online, and variety as well.

I realize they are both shooters, but if you were thinking about picking up Stranglehold, I would highly suggest you pick one of the aforementioned games instead, if you are purely thinking about a multiplayer experience. If you want an excellent single-player shooter, I have to say "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune" is phenomenal. Just picked her up today, and I am in love.
  • well, I bought Resistance but I still wanna buy another game in december ..... Uncharted, COD4 Uncharted, COD4 Uncharted, COD4:confused: :eek: Brain hitter
  • Has any one got COD4 the supposedley full of suprises game that skocks you by graphical brilliance and suprising and revoloutionary singleplayer. However what happened?
    Graphical issues noticed guns going through walls, holstered knives attatched to enemies webbing sticking through them when moving. The random rubbish and debrit well lets just say the animation would taken 20 secs top. Real physics my god nothing real about that at all. Did you know you can blow a car up by repeatley shoutng the inside mirror they must be real flammable cars. The shock factor didnt really have an affect the nuke seen was moere of an oh, okay whats next i really dont understand where this huge expectation and wonderful reviews have cme from the one saving grace is multiplayer wich again is an attempt to recreate the pc version of battlefield 2 anyone that has played the game would spot this a mile off.
    All in all a complete let down i traded AWF2 for this what a bad mistake on my part it will be getting quickly repurchased.
    I would Give COD4 a very generous 7.5 not at all the game is was set out to be.

However still the best muliplayer around on PS3 aswell as juiced 2 abit of a dark horse but definatley good online game dont be tempted by pro street dreadful game.
  • SHADDOW.......i would surgest either warhawk or rockin rainbow six great on or offline i must admit i ve had a few probs playing online with both though but still great game's.rainbow six is ten times better than COD4,no idea about uncharted we hav'nt even had a demo yet :o