god of war 2 west auditorium
  • Im in the west auditorium and when I open the gate the translater jumps off the edge. I propped up the gate with the statue and keep going through the painting on the wall to slow down time and catch him but i just cant seem to do it.
  • In the previous room with the book there is a block to take with you. Go into the room with the translator, taking the block right up to where he is. Grab the translator and move him aside and place the block onto the pressure switch he was on. You should be able to then pick him up and try to make your way to the book for him to translate.
  • dlandfair said:
    Im in the west auditorium and when I open the gate the translater jumps off the edge. I propped up the gate with the statue and keep going through the painting on the wall to slow down time and catch him but i just cant seem to do it.

Are you using the Amulet of the Fates to slow time? That statue has a globe that will react with the Amulet. Press L1+R1 to activate it as soon as you enter. This should give you just enough time to grab him (R1) before he jumps.