Give me codes plzzzz
  • yo im going crazy does anyone have any cheats to stop ur car from being damedged if u do plz email me at [email]lilshunn79@yahoo.com[/email]
  • Try these if you have a gameshark for your PSX.

Invincibility - 800AA1C0 0001
    Infinite Damage - D001CDA8 0008 -8001CDAA 1043

If you need anymore help then feel free to ask and I or one of the other great members will help you find an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
    :thumbsup:
  • If you beat the game once a secret list will pop up giving you infinite damage and no cops chasing you cool huh.
  • listen to me gezz there areF**CKno codes you have to find them listen carefully in rio there is a police impound go to the garage door turn right and walk on the right there is a building go to the first door or window and press circle then you have unlocked immuntiy exit the game &go to options and cheats(ican't remeber it so find it) B)
  • Originally posted by Harj@Jul 17 2002, 11:32 AM
    listen to me gezz there areF**CKno codes you have to find them listen carefully in rio there is a police impound go to the garage door turn right and walk on the right there is a building go to the first door or window and press circle then you have unlocked immuntiy exit the game &go to options and cheats(ican't remeber it so find it) B)

it's not circle, it's the "interactivity button" triangle!!
    And to be precise it's opposite the garage door (not the 'pedestrian' door), the left most door on the building there.

Last but not least, Driver2 is GREAAAT!