playstation 3 and playstation 2
  • I had a question guys, can you use the PS3 games for PS2?

CAN YOU GUYS LET ME KNOW BECAUSE THERE'S MORE NEW GAMES COMING OUT FOR PLAYSTATION 3 THAN PS2.
  • i don't think that's possible because the ps1 cant play ps2 and besides you'd need a sixaxis or dualshock 3 controller. Unless you buy a cable that connects the ps3 joystick to the ps2.
  • A definite no on that one- if that were possible what would be the point of trying to sell new systems? Anyway, PS3 games are made on Blu-Ray discs- the PS2 isn't capable of reading them.
  • Can anyone tell me why the nlue spheres at start-up connect together and my playstation 2 will not even read anything
  • Omarquez said:
    Can anyone tell me why the nlue spheres at start-up connect together and my playstation 2 will not even read anything

I'm assuming that those spheres you mention are the opening screen on the PS2. It means nothing. Its just the system booting up.

As for it not reading anything, you probably just need to clean the lense in the drive if you are lucky. If it has been dropped or jarred recently, the lense might need calibration.