Creating a Japanese account
  • I need to create a japanese account so i can download the GT5 Prolog, but im english so i dont kno any addrese's in Japan :confused: :confused:

can any 1 help me :huh:
  • I just made one up- i honestly have no idea if the one I made actually is a real address or not. The main thing is to get a proper postal code. If all else fails you could hit up Google Maps and look at Japan from there- when you are zoomed in on a city you can hover over some places and get actual addresses.
  • the address is 1-4-6 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo ( postal code 100-0005, if doesn't work, try 146-0081)
  • What are the differences between this demo and Grand Turismo HD Concept? Anything major? Different cars?
  • ye i think its a differen scale of game, i didnt kno about it until i saw it under a guy's name and he said its much difference, hence why im creating a japanese account (allready got a USA one)

thanks for the Add Mathew
  • dear god, how am i suppose to under stand japanese ? the writing is in scribbles :S
  • tells you how to create a japanese account here:

YouTube - How to create Japanese Playstation Network account

worked for me
  • whoa! Japanese RULEZ
  • ye but its hard to understand the language lol. GT5 Prolog is nice, graphics is astonishing :)
  • shaddow said:
    the address is 1-4-6 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo ( postal code 100-0005, if doesn't work, try 146-0081)

Poor man...errr....or woman is gonna get a bunch of junk mail now. lol
  • Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha ;)