Where all dem gals @?
  • not to offend the alter gender. But I think dat gals are very scarce 'kos dey cannot live in a manful world like the absolute-playstation site.By that I meant absolute-playstation is full 'o guyz. Jane, Mel goire gobbekie (Good Job). Any other gals stand up pls.:o PROVE ME ( Yes me, the handsome hunk ;) ) WRONG
  • ooooooooooooo

Girls are welcome here at api and to be honest we have had some mighty fine lady members in the past. Yes its been said myself and mel are only staff members becuase of those dances we give to lyndon and Jim but this is not true (ok well partly true)!
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    Yes its been said myself and mel are only staff members becuase of those dances we give to lyndon and Jim but this is not true (ok well partly true)!

*wolf whistles* -_- :59: But the thing is... You need a handsome hunk like myself :flex:
  • shaddow said:
    ...You need a handsome hunk like myself :flex:

Ah the lady worshippers. You love them don't you Jane? And so does Mel of course. How did you hear about the cult that our two lovely ladys have started? You are only allowed to worship them from afar though. Try to come too close and I'll have to set the guards on you. Speaking of which, where is your personal bodyguard Jane? You keeping him locked up still? Poor Tiff, oh dear...lol
  • hahaha hahaha hahaha
  • We've actually had a lot of girls in this site. Of course, the males always outnumber the girls, but most the girls that have been on this site have been fairly outspoken and I guess that's what keeps them from coming back.

And as far as dances for Lyndon and Jim..well I don't dance for anyone, although I DO on occassion have a table dance routine which I do with my doggies.:)
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    And as far as dances for Lyndon and Jim..well I don't dance for anyone, although I DO on occassion have a table dance routine which I do with my doggies.:)

HAHAHA...I believe I heard about this.
  • NecroshineX said:
    HAHAHA...I believe I heard about this.

*whistles innocently*
    Huh? Don't look at me!
    Stop looking at me!
    I have no knowledge of what this person could possibly mean.

*continues whistling innocently*
  • Hmmm...Jay, have you been telling our secrets again? Told you already, what happens in the squad room STAYS in the squad room. ;)
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Hmmm...Jay, have you been telling our secrets again? Told you already, what happens in the squad room STAYS in the squad room. ;)

It wasn't me.
    I don't even remember saying anything to that effect. I was, however, temporarily incapacitated a few weeks ago. Can't remember for the life of me what happened.
    I think someone spiked my coffee...it did taste a bit vodkary :confused: Thought it was just my imagination though then I woke up next morning in Berlin with a phone number for a Fraulein who was well let's just say on the "manly" side.
    Last time I accept an invitation for coffee I can tell you.
    Just hope I didn't admit anything else. Sorry Mel and Jane if I did. All those things I know about you two, God it would be a paradise for somebody if they got it all out of me :eek:
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Just hope I didn't admit anything else. Sorry Mel and Jane if I did.

As long as you didn't blab about what I do on Saturday nights, I'm good.:p
  • It wasn't me.

It was you Jay then, what a surprise:rolleyes:.......

As long as you didn't blab about what I do on Saturday nights, I'm good.

You shouldnt trust him with these kinds of things you know what Jays like.........;)
  • Jay - Thank you - VODKARY!!!

I KNEW that was a word!!!!!!

What doesnt get seen in that squad room aint worth a buck on you tube let me tell you lol!!!
  • Jason F Staff said:
    I think someone spiked my coffee... Thought it was just my imagination though then I woke up next morning in Berlin with a phone number for a Fraulein who was well let's just say on the "manly" side.

Heh heh heh... Worth every penny I paid for "her". ;) You are welcome, Jay!
  • Chris S STAFF said:
    Heh heh heh... Worth every penny I paid for "her". ;) You are welcome, Jay!

So it was YOU? How could you?
    That's the last I want to hear about Fraulein Humpalot :frown:
  • hahahahaha LOL

yeh not enough girls here!!!
  • How was humpalot