Playstation 1 user manual
  • Hi everyone I am a complete newbie to the playstation genre. My grandaughter has arrived with a bag containing a playstation 1 with controllers etc. I have got it running OK but need to be able to delete the saved games out of the memory sticks and start adding saved games of hers. Can anyone point me in the direction of a user manual in one form or another to help this pensioner to get to grips with the operation of the console etc. Any help would be much appreciated.
  • This is a somewhat simple operation, tvale- I can guide you through it. Turn on the system with the memory cards plugged in but leave out the game. You should see on screen the option to go to the memory card browser (a simple press of the X button). Now, you should see a screen showing what is on the cards. Use the d-pad to select the ones you want to remove and press X. This will get you to select one of the options found in the middle of the screen- select 'delete" and, after it asks you to confirm you want to do this, it will erase that file.
  • Thankyou very much for your help it is much appreciated.
    I have now found an official user manual in pdf format on
    PlayStation Help & Support: Manuals.
    Thankyou once again for your help.