My new toy
  • I Have a SONY VAIO!!!!!!!!! Its my first very own computery thing!!! Ive never owned my own before - But i have been working very hard and think i have earned it

Only thing i cant get to register it on the website :( for some reason it wont recognise the serial number!
  • That's a bummer there Jane.

Our family's PC is a Sony VAIO. It is ubberly slow because my dad doesn't believe in antivirus, but other than that it's great.:)
  • That was the first thing Tiff did with it when we unpacked it!! Got the antivirus working! He gets uber paranoid about things like that
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    That was the first thing Tiff did with it when we unpacked it!!

Ah, you've got a smart man there Jane.:p
  • SSShhhh!! Mel he will hear you and then his head will get so big he wont fit through the door!
  • Congratulations Jane on your new PC :) I know that within the next few years I will be in the market for a new desktop or laptop, so when you get the time, how about posting a review?

I know a review this early seems silly, but hey, this is the best your computer will be, it's six-twelve months from now where you'll really be able to tell how it held up.

Glad you went with a Vaio, sounds like a good choice. I really have no brand-loyalty with computers, none have lived up to my expectations over time.
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    I Have a SONY VAIO!!!!!!!!! Its my first very own computery thing!!! Ive never owned my own before - But i have been working very hard and think i have earned it

Only thing i cant get to register it on the website :( for some reason it wont recognise the serial number!

Congrats on the new purchase Jane.
    Is it a pc or a laptop? I personally thought the Vaio series were Laptops, perhaps they're Dektop PCs as well, I dunno :confused:

If it IS a Laptop, did you get to choose the colour of the Laptop and if so, what colour did you choose Jane?

I bet you were a tad disappointed that you couldn't choose a Jack Bauer design for the outside of the laptop, ay? Imagine being able to hold Jack all the time you're on the net or just playing games or whatever. Poor Tiff wouldn't get a look in then would he? ;) hehe
  • Its a laptop and its silver!!

Im gonna get a jack bauer screensaver mmmmmm Jack Bauer!!!
  • Im gonna get a jack bauer screensaver mmmmmm Jack Bauer!!!

Support drunk drivers :D Janey!
  • But he is soooooo luscious though!!

Have loved kiefer since the lost boys!!!
  • That laptop sounds very classy. A classy laptop for a classy lady, ay? :)

You should email FOX, tell them how big a fan of Kiefer you are.
    You never know, they might send you a "personal" screensaver just for you ;)
  • i could go visist him in prison maybe!!

Managed to get the dealy registered so woo to me!! There are some very sexy carry cases for it but some are
  • [quote=Jane N STAFF;50419]i could go visist him in prison maybe!!

Managed to get the dealy registered so woo to me!! There are some very sexy carry cases for it but some are
  • If only it was that simple jay - he seems to have become immune to my powers of persuasion!
  • You know what, you should promise to get him exactly what he wants for christmas, a big red bow, to tie round yourself. Now THAT will get him acting like putty in your hands ;) hehe
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    If only it was that simple jay - he seems to have become immune to my powers of persuasion!

:o Is that possible for a man to do???? I think he and I need to have a chat. I try and I try but I ALWAYS give in. :( Its my downfall...
  • NecroshineX said:
    ...I try and I try but I ALWAYS give in...

Funny enough that's my downfall as well. I'm so bad that I give in to women who are just friends nevermind if I actually had a girlfriend. God I'm too nice a person. I really should put my foot down. Although, I've never done that so I'd probably end up hurting my foot as I've never done it before, lol