Most hated opponent car!
  • Everyone hates them.Those pesky cars that always nip you just at the finish line.And, it's always the same car at every track.The Audi TT's at Red Rock Speedway Valley or the Spoon Honda Civics at Laguna Seca.Post your most hated car and the track you hate racing them at and see if it's just you, or everybody that has those problems. :cry:
  • in GT2 the car i hated most was the GT40 in the Classic car race - the race was limited to 295hp but the 305 GT40 could enter (unless of course you tried to put a GT40 in the race) :(

in GT the car that was the biggest bother was the NSX in the Normal Championship - that car was such a bugger to beat.
  • it's not just me!
  • in gt1 when i first started playing the game i had a new subaru impreza wrx.i had put everything in this car. stage 4 turbos ect. i only hada b class licence so i was only able to compete in the sunday cup. in most of the races i was beaten by a demio a-spec or an mr2
  • My rival is the Toyota GT-One '99 in Red Rock Valley... I only can beat him with the Suzuki Escudo and the TVR Speed 12....
  • in GT2 the car i hated most was the GT40 in the Classic car race - the race was limited to 295hp but the 305 GT40 could enter (unless of course you tried to put a GT40 in the race) :(

[/b]

Me too I hated racing against this car.
  • I hate that GT40 to!Oh my gosh every frikin time it's there to dust me!I showed um all good when I got my own.I slowed it down and beat um all hahahahaha!oops almost lost my sanity.I feel ya'll though that GT40 ugh!(but it's okay when you have it right,he he.)

chow

"be still thy beating heart"
    "viva APi,viva sanguinaria" :2devilish:
  • what i hate is those cars that go faster than you and get infront you and you keep bumping into them and when you try to pass you cant couse all the other cars are passing you!
  • I hated the Manufacturers race for the Corvettes. I think i had a stupid '67 Corvette that cost so much to equip it with everything that i wouldn't buy a new one.At every single bend i spun out.On etime i thought i had it won.........only to spin out at the final bend, i think i sat there for an hour just looking at the screen in disgust and despair.I eventually bought the '96 corvette which was much more stable, but not until after putting my AV. win Ratio down10%!!!!!!!!!!!