Darke's Fortune is not too far away....
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=277]Darke's Fortune is not too far away....[/drupal]

3RD DECEMBER 2007

Well folks thought I'd touch base with ya despite not having much going this weekend, though that said I'm doing my third investigation in Creed so hopefully someone is due to get wasted in a few days..... Talking of a few days, Drake's Fortune come out in a few and I've got it on pre-order but not from Play.com... who are just unless...
  • Nice blog DJTC...

I was in Blockbuster on Friday and they had Drakes Fortune for PS3 available for rent. Are you in the US? I picked it up and stared at the back of the game and was amazed at the graphics. Dont know why I didnt rent it though.
  • gamespot sed its gonna be arreally short game though does look fantstic
  • Well I've played Drake's Fortune for 12hours 50minutes, had a few hiccups en route, but essentitally that is pure game play and I've completed 91% of the game, am a little stuck at the moment in a bit of a cross fire between the bad guys and a bunch of BAD guys... (don't want to give too much away)... but hopefully once I get out of this fix I'll be home free... So yeah SFJP you're right it's a short game, as I'm not the best gamer, so a hardcore gamer would probably get to the same stage as me in about 9 hours... and NEC... I'm in the UK and cheers for the Blog compliment.... will be posting a new entry today....