Have To Tell Ya This!
  • I just have to pop by and tell ya all this.
    I read in a swedish internet mag today about various sites and gaming sites. And under ConsoleSites THIS site OUR site UR site was named the TOP site THE BEST site i will try to translate this to u but dont blame me if u dont understand :P .

" With easy navigation and alot of tips for gamers, and also an forum where u can talk to others we have to make this one of the best PS sites on the net"

So suck it in and feel proud of ur work, i have always said this is the best gaming site ever...

So see u all someday somehow somewhere. :blink:
  • I knew with the addition of Speediebeenie to the Mod Squad we would go to the top.

Way to go Speedie...... :D
  • I must say that I am surprised but then again I am not surprised. This is the best damn site on the net. Not just for games and gamers (well mainly for games and gamers) but a great place to hang out. It is thanks to the great members, moderators and our administrators that will keep it the best.
  • Hot Damn! Best Internet site?!?! We're number one! We're number one! (c'mon everybody!) We're number one! We're number one! We're number one! Woo-Hoo!

Y'know it's funny, but I've never even seen a mention of another site at any of the Swedish Internet Mags/sites that I've visited........ :P

Seriously though, it doesn't surprise me a bit. Those who decide such things should come here and see how things are done, other sites should be run so well. Hats off to our admins and mods, and hats off to Jim B., wherever he may be............
  • *pops his collar, shines up the cuff links, checks breath for minty freshness.....*

Was there ever any doubt.. ;)

This site is set up with one thing in mind, to help people and I believe we do that to the best of our ability, #1 in Sweden, Outer Swubovia is next to fall, global domination is in our grasp..... :lol:
  • Well, I certainly am impressed, but not surprised. As I have told many people, this IS the best site on the net!! It's nice to see that there are others out there that 'matter' who agree!!

GJC, Thank you soooooooo much for the mention!! That is very sweet of you! :) (here, have a cookie!) :D

"We're number one, we're number one, we're number one!!!!!!!!"

"We're number one, we're number one, we're number one!!!!!!"

• [b]Was there any doubt??
    I have joined two or three other sites over the last year but there just wasn't anything to keep me there....
    Its a good feeling to know we are rated number one in the internet mags!!!!

• Wow where number one then thats way cool.
  • Number one ? I didn't know there were any other sites !
  • Number 1! That is like so cool!!<_< <br />
    But for me, I knew that anyway, so it doesn't matter what anyone else says!! But if its good I want to hear it!!

Spike out.... :ph34r:
  • Ah what to the Sweeds know anyway! (just joking) good stuff APi! Got to say I am proud to be part of it! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS AND GALS!
  • Guess i should say something supporting like "Was there any doubt" or "Keep up the good work" but ill say

• Goodness, a lot of we're number one! going on around here! it reminds me of a charlie brown movie i watched. charlie and friends were racing against a team that kept on going we're number one! we're number one!

wow...number one...nice job everyone!
  • What am I doing in a NUMERO UNO PS site....?

That is great D@mn News!!! By this rate and for the great Mods we have like madhtr, Lyndon, Speedie, etc...

We're (All of APi) always gonna be NUMERO UNO!!!
  • Originally posted by gjc300@Aug 20 2002, 09:09 AM
    I knew with the addition of Speediebeenie to the Mod Squad we would go to the top.

Way to go Speedie...... :D

dont forget lola

also yes that was in a copy of psxgamer that i read a while back

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion