• I bought splashdown, when I first bought my console! I got Burnout and GTA3 as well, with 2 controllers and 1 memory card, also I forked out for a 3 year warrenty! Thats what happened, but thats not the problem, the game splashdown is! When It loads and play the intro, theres a certain where the audio and visual pause for a second and resume. I thought it was alright. Theres no problem else where during the game. So I left it to gather dust as I didn't play it! Far too busy killing and stealing in GTA3! So I was messing around on the net, found some cheats for Splashdown! Went home opened the game wipe open. Then I went to watched the videos. Thats the problem, I can't, well I can, but the audio is all is scrambled and not comprehendiable. So I checked my Garuntee! Shock, horror, in the small print Software is not cover under this plan So what am I supposed to do! I can play it, but not the videoes or the intro!
  • wow that really sucks well mabe you should buy some cd cleaner and a cd rag and try cleaning the cd.!~!~!~!
  • Well, I would try to clean the disck off. Then I would look for any scratches on it. If it doesn't have any scratches on it and it it clean, maybe it's the disck it self. That really stinks !!!!!!
  • Theres no scratches on the disk! The game is self works, its the videos that don't work!!
  • Some of my games do that. I don't understand it. I wish I could stop this mess now!
  • I'm not sure when you bought your system but if it's the old model(97000) then you'll want to buy the Sony DVD remote with new DVD drivers(2.14). The newer model PS2s(SCE 31-0001R, SON 97001) include these drivers and don't require the drivers to be saved on your memory card(2.2MB). This will actually help with the cinemas in the game. I have seen a big improvement in my cinemas after i installed my drivers. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I'll have to wait for some money first, but thanks and knowing you, it will probally work , but untill then it will be gathering dust!! Thanks for your help!!