AV6 - THE WAR OF WORDS
  • Welcome to the 6th Avatar Awards... lets make this the best yet !

Rather than have seperate areas for each team lets just battle it out in here... you can post images or just slander the opposition - whichever you prefer

DON'T GET MAD - GET EVEN !
  • Well, well, well
  • Hey everybody! I'm just droppin' in to say that I would've particpated but I just don't time to do much of anything with the Avatar Awards right now, but then again, I might drop in and randomly sling some mud in favor of my favorite avatar at some point. :rolleyes:

But just for the fun of it....

VOTE HIPPIE!
  • Just droping by and wishing Good Luck for Everybody and Lets get this show on the road!!!!

Also vote for:

Artaria
    Billy de Kid
    crashkart
    Daggers Lover
    Danny
    dwa
    Fat_Jiffy
    Fluff
    Gideon
    KiLLa
    Massaki (And me of course...)
    mavm
    orc_man
    RedKennypup2004
    rollerangel288
    SpeedDemon
    Spike666
    Tek
    TheLegendarySolidSnake
    ziffgone
  • Just here to sayAnd:
    Artaria
    Crashcart
    Daggers Lover
    Danny
    dwa
    Fat_Jiffy
    Fluff
    Gideon
    KiLLa
    Massaki
    mavm
    orc_man
    RedKennypup2004
    rollerangel288
    SpeedDemon
    Spike666
    Tek
    TheLegendarySolidSnake
    ziffgone
  • Indeed! We here at Gids Av Management can take all the heat you can throw, but be careful, we're capable of burning too..!

Good luck to all my fellow teamates! You know who you are!!!!!!!!!!

GO TEAM GIDEON!
  • Well... This is what happens if you get in Lucifer's Av Agency...

Sincerely go for Gid's Avatar Agency where your wishes come true...

And don't forget to vote for Team Gideon...
  • That photo was taken aboard our aircraft carrier during one of our many secret weapon training sessions. Now that you have info on this weapon we must dispose of it. That flatulence ignitor was in development for over 3 years. We were planning of toasting your a**es with it during these awards. Just have to use another weapon from our vast arsenal.
  • Yeah I know... The president himself let me post it here... And that weapon is now useless against the portueguese....

And Rex is this what you have been teaching to your kid??

And I though you were A good daddy... (Hey this is a joke... not a bad behaviour...)
  • I have been teaching my kid to deal with the members of Gid's and Lola's teams.
  • well I found lucifer after hours of tracking I found him and it seems hes in trouble with the law again ;)
  • And here is what happened after DL and BJ(?!) tryed a nice, quite, little drive together:

• All right, listen up all you cretins!! (that would be all those who are NOT on Lola's WINNING team)......... The following well-loved saying has been altered just for this event:

BEST av's in this place!!

So, move over you other two doddering old slobs, THE LADY is taking over, to see that it's done RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

(this message brought to you by Lola's avatar brothel, where your pleasure is our business) :D
  • False nails? There's nothing false about me Gideon - unlike that thing in your pants! Sheesh, you'd think that after Elvis did the piece of hosepipe down his trousers, nobody else would bother! But hey, this is Gid we are talking about here! He is so far behind the times that he makes Captain Caveman look refined and eloquent!

Quote from DWA: "We're capable of burning too.."
    And so you shall.......when the whole of Gid's Awful Mangy Cretins Gideon's Avatar Management Consultancy goes down in flames!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

How much did Gideon pay you, Massaki to edit that picture? Gid's mother gave me the original one some time ago and the speech bubble should actually read:

Forgive him, Team Gideon.....for he knows not what he does.
  • Ah absinthe, the breakfast of champions! You should try a couple of bottles Lola, perhaps then when you looked in the mirror you wouldn
  • OMG :blink: I've discovered what Lucifer has been up to recently! No wonder he can't be here to fight for his ROFLMFAO

• What gid says:
    [quote] Ah absinthe, the breakfast of champions! You should try a couple of bottles Lola, perhaps then when you looked in the mirror you wouldn
  • We all know that the majority of our American members are intelligent, articulate and enjoy global travel, but unfortunately it does appear that there are those members who have a problem with walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Now I
  • Well Gid.Even if it was nice of you to share that drawing with us you still shouldnt give all the credit to Devilchild.

We know you did the coloring. :D

DL,I don't think you found Lucifer. I think I did...and look..he's a cute little bunny. :D Perfect victim for a snake I say.
  • Now look to what happened to Lola while she was fullling her car's fuel tank too fast....

She forgot to take it out....
  • Xenophobic!!!! if our lil' Gid would take a step out of the pub every once and awhile he might experience an outside life..........Don't mistake the comfort of a pub barstool for love Gid, you will only get hurt.....

And how did I manage to achieve the correct spelling of "England"? I have always known it as "Drunken-bad dental care-bad grooming habits-backwards politics-lime eating" Land......
  • I think all us English members will have something to say about that...

I was at the train station this morning waiting fer the train, listening to a couple of yanks beside me. You see, theres this big medieval castle beside the station and the yanks were talking about it...wondering how smart they were to build the castle so close to the station.
  • I never claimed all AMERICANS are of higher intellect than you limeys, just a good majority of our population is..........I mean come on, those "yanks" were idiots in the first place, they were in England for cryin' out loud......
  • Nice try DC

Trying to swing the argument around to a nationalistic approach in an attempt to split my finely tuned multinational team. Less a case of dissension in the ranks, as a case of DC in the ranks me thinks.

I was only targeting yourself specifically (given that your family starred in the film
  • Lolanicolina has been spotted by central intelligence UNMASKED! Is this what you call your "LEADER"!? My lord !

• Have you wondered why Lu isn't around spreading his disease?

I'll tell you why! I visited him in hospital last week & he had this tale to tell. Tale to tell you say? from where I was standing there was a big furry one sticking out of his arse!

So there he was with his tattoo'd butt in the air and he told me.

"I went to the pet shop 3 weeks ago to get a kitty cat (such a gental man for a beast of a demon, Lucifer that is, not the kitty cat) and the very same day I got it stuck up my arse, well I went to the hospital and of course they phoned the pet shop to see if anything could be done to save it. Hell it even made the 6 o'clock news and my arse & pussy got our 15 minutes of fame. But the poor pussy didn't make it.

So in need of another kitty cat I went back the next week and got another one and would you believe it, it got stuck up my arse again! back to the hospital & the doctors did there thing. So I gave it a rest for a while (my arse not the pussy) and after a few days I went back to the pet shop & bought yet another kitty cat. Yet again you see what the outcome of the pussy is"

'But Lu' I said 'you just can't put a poor little creature like that through hell just for you sick twisted fun'

"Tiff my wise old man" he spoke in a gentle, squeaky voice " how else am I to get the mouse out of my ass?"

And that the plain truth my fellow API members

Why have the feather, when the whole chicken will do!
  • Just remember that the other Teams cannot offer our services. Especially Lucifer's Team, as the only Pussy he's had in the past 3 weeks were the one's up his ass!

GO TEAM LOLA!
  • Just remember that in Team Gideon he is your leader & boss. Why Would you follow that fowl smelly guy?
  • Now look what happenend to Newish while he was driving....

The image says it....
  • Wow Massaki, that would explain the recent increase in driving accidents. B)
  • Then look at this one...

So this is the extra jobs that Lola has been doing...
  • Let's not talk about incriminating pictures! Here's Lola and company during a "formal" get together. What a lovey bunch!

LUCIFER'S DEMON AVATARS RULE!
  • And here's Gideon paying off his latest bar tab! (Gid is obviously the one ass up!)

LUCIFER'S DEMON AVATARS RULE!
  • Ha, ha....it REALLY smells like Avatar awards!!!!!!!...boy, I missed this mess!!!!!...go everyone, go...I'll be around enjoying and LMAO at the comments (since I came from vacations...thanks a lot mom!!!!)!!!!...whooooo, I already had the priviledge to read some of them...darn good ones!!!!!!...congrats everyone, this is being the best..eh, eh!!!!!

...by the way...really, where are u Lucifer?!?!?!?!?!?!...getting old, huh?!?!!?
  • Originally posted by Massaki@Sep 3 2002, 12:35 PM
    Now look to what happened to Lola while she was fullling her car's fuel tank too fast....

She forgot to take it out....

@ least Lola Drives Somthing GOOD unlike some(wink wink)

Now maybe Gid And Luc would like 2 sit down together an do what they always do

Have Afternoon tea (water and cookies)

• but then their older brothers come and spoils their fun

WE WANT WATER AND COOKIES

Or maybe a sandwich will do???

• Poor little Luc And Gid no afternoon tea today!!!

Sorry

• Now i wonded what happened 2 Their faminlys scarecrow????????

BOYS!!

have u been playing with mr bigshot again???

• Caught on camera desperate!!!!image
  • How many times have i told you not 2 play with the foot brake!!!!!!!!!!

• Well, well. War of the words turned into war of the words and then some huh. Seems ive been lacking in pictures so lets juice things up shall we? Ive seen some pretty pathetic ones *cough*bakerjosh*cough* and some good ones too. Ill start off with something lingering around Gideons collection of things "to touch myself with". No kidding thats the name on the garage. ;)

Poor and defenseless is Gideons idea of a good time i can see. Too bad for poor old fluffy. He'll really get a Bone today huh folks?

I AM BACK! FIRE AWAY!
  • Yes GS Cough all u like

GO TEAM LOLA
  • Hey Bakerjosh....those lips on lolas av banner are for this only.

PUCKER UP LOSER!!!! :lol:
  • ...Agent X...who is this person? It could be man or woman.. And I have come to a conclusion...IT IS NONE OTHER THAN LOLA HERSELF!

for shame dear mother. I did not want to stoop so low. Yet it had to be done. The one none as bakerjosh(whataver the hell that name means) is trodding on dangerous turf.
  • What r u flashing again

I dont want 2 look

by the way GS i noticed u shooting town this morning what was up

Personally i would have hired moving trucks
  • Lucifer and his crew *driving* 2 work

• Bakerjosh,you seem to have no intelligence at all which brings me to this question:

Which one has the higher I.Q.?

image Bakerjosh
  • Ok, i've kept quiet about this for far too long. I know what really happened to our dear friend Luc.

The information given to us honest and respectable members of the APi community (that is, everyone not affiliated with lola) is in fact false. Here's what really happened...

A few nights ago, if my memory serves me correctly, the very night before the beginning of the avatar awards, I was taking a stroll around the neighborhood when I saw Lucifer walk into a strange house, the sign out the front said 'Madame Lola's Bondage Clinic' :o . Wondering what he could possibly be doing in an atrocious place like that, I peered into the window and saw Lucifer getting his weekly 'service' from none other than LolaNicola herself!

While I was thoroughly cleaning my eyeballs, I heard a large snapping sound coming from Lola's frat house. I braced myself, and went back to see what had happened. To my shock and horror, old Luc had done his hip due to Lola's recklessness. She then called her henchmen ('tiff71', 'Lyndon M STAFF', 'Thev1etch', 'speediebeenie') and her henchwomen ('oddish182000', 'Sapphire', 'madhtr', 'gabriel knight') to help dispose of the evidence.

Ladies and gentlemen, the 'respectable' LolaNicola has been lying to you all along in a desperate attempt to cover up her evil scheme of lies, deciet and murder!

But why did she 'do it'? Well, the reality is she has absolutely no chance of winning, and she knows it. She knew it from the very start, and she knows it now. When lucifer refused her offer of free services for the duration of the awards in exchange for a secret alliance, she felt that her only hope was to take out the team leaders one-by-one.
    Thankfully, now that the truth is out, she won't get to the honourable Gideon.

Don't vote for scum who are willing to lie, cheat, and murder purely to win an event which is supposed to be about having fun. Vote for what is true, vote Team Gideon!
  • Originally posted by KiLLa@Sep 4 2002, 12:28 AM
    Ok, i've kept quiet about this for far too long. I know what really happened to our dear friend Luc.

The information given to us honest and respectable members of the APi community (that is, everyone [b]not
    affiliated with lola) is in fact false. Here's what really happened...

A few nights ago, if my memory serves me correctly, the very night before the beginning of the avatar awards, I was taking a stroll around the neighborhood when I saw Lucifer walk into a strange house, the sign out the front said 'Madame Lola's Bondage Clinic' :o . Wondering what he could possibly be doing in an atrocious place like that, I peered into the window and saw Lucifer getting his weekly 'service' from none other than LolaNicola herself!

While I was thoroughly cleaning my eyeballs, I heard a large snapping sound coming from Lola's frat house. I braced myself, and went back to see what had happened. To my shock and horror, old Luc had done his hip due to Lola's recklessness. She then called her henchmen ('tiff71', 'Lyndon M STAFF', 'Thev1etch', 'speediebeenie') and her henchwomen ('oddish182000', 'Sapphire', 'madhtr', 'gabriel knight') to help dispose of the evidence.

Ladies and gentlemen, the 'respectable' LolaNicola has been lying to you all along in a desperate attempt to cover up her evil scheme of lies, deciet and murder!

But why did she 'do it'? Well, the reality is she has absolutely no chance of winning, and she knows it. She knew it from the very start, and she knows it now. When lucifer refused her offer of free services for the duration of the awards in exchange for a secret alliance, she felt that her only hope was to take out the team leaders one-by-one.
    Thankfully, now that the truth is out, she won't get to the honourable Gideon.

Don't vote for scum who are willing to lie, cheat, and murder purely to win an event which is supposed to be about having fun. Vote for what is true, vote Team Gideon![/b]

HaHa HA murder u really r a bore

arent u killa

the only murders there r going 2 be round here are the murders of luc and gid &their team members!!

GO TEAM LOLA
  • Originally posted by Billy_Madison@Sep 4 2002, 12:24 AM
    Bakerjosh,you seem to have no intelligence at all which brings me to this question:

Which one has the higher I.Q.?

image Bakerjosh

Well personally i think it would be me unless it was a phillips "smartwise" kettle
  • Gid only allows intelligent people into his team[/b]

Is that so Gid? Then explain why Fluff let your team plan slip.
    vote against yourself[/b]

No wonder you have never Won anything Gid. ;)
  • You know lola, with some of the people you have on your team - nobody has to post against you to make you look bad.

Certain members are doing a fantastic job of making your agency suck big time all on their own!!!!

Hey bakerjosh10429, you must be hungry after all that posting in this thread, why don't you refuel on your favourite food:

Keep up the good work (your cheque's in the mail ;) )
  • Well, look who i bumped into in the street this morning, it was Lola advertising her agency!

;) I did wonder how Lola managed to pick up members such as Tiff and madhtr! :o
  • When i found out just what forms of sordid and despicably depraved behaviour went on behind the closed doors of Lola's Bordello (through in-depth investigation at great personal sacrifice by myself), i was both shocked and horrified.

I must say i did wonder how an individual gets to be so lacking in moral fibre that they are able to perform such acts of sick perversion. Knowing that a person
  • And a little look in Tiff's family photo album shows how him and Lola are just made for each other

It's really sad isn't it... :(
  • [quote]Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 3 2002, 02:52 PM
    [b]They were astonished when they found an example of the toys she used to play with as a young girl, but it does go a long way to providing some answers regarding her current state of mental health and line of work:

Truly shocking stuff! Its no wonder she
  • I was simply reporting on the facts and attempting to explain why Lola has such a low moral standard. Lets face it, she must have extremely low standards if she agreed to represent you GK :lol:

Here's another one of her rolemodel toys:

There is much more evidence, but unfortunately (in the name of common decency) Gid
  • Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 3 2002, 04:12 PM
    I was simply reporting on the facts and attempting to explain why Lola has such a low moral standard.

What facts.How can you prove that those 2 dolls belong to Lola(The person with high morals) and not to you(The morally bankrupt person).
  • :lol:

Q: How can you tell when your av. agency is doomed?

A: When bakerjosh is your wittiest member

:lol:

Come on josh, let's see another "classic quote" ;) (but please no more f*****g pictures!) LMAO!
  • Keep trying GK - i'm sure you'll get there in the end ;)

• Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 3 2002, 05:30 PM

Gid,you trying to replace your banner there? It certainly has you motto on it. Sums up your last awards, and this one will be the same. :lol:
  • Ah there we go, the reply i expected from a dimwit member of Lola's team, the "are you sure that's not your picture" comeback... not only has it been done before, it was done half an hour ago Theve1tch!!

Guys, if you don't have anything good to say, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!
    :P

now eat this :angry:

:lol:
  • Originally posted by Fluff@Sep 3 2002, 05:49 PM
    Ah there we go, the reply i expected from a dimwit member of Lola's team, the "are you sure that's not your picture" comeback... not only has it been done before, it was done half an hour ago Theve1tch!!

Yes, GK did do it about 30 min ago and even if he is on my side he did it poorly. It needed some one of the higher class (although we are all elite at Lola's) to pull it of well. This i did. :D
  • I do suppose that if one can't be original (which is obviously the case with Lola's team), one should at least aspire to be truly pathetic.

Congratulations Theve1tch, you have truly excelled yourself this time ;)
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch@Sep 3 2002, 05:59 PM

Yes, GK did do it about 30 min ago and even if he is on my side he did it poorly. It needed some one of the higher class (although we are all elite at Lola's) to pull it of well. This i did. :D

Ooohhh looks like some tension within the ranks of "Madame Lola's Amorous Avatars" :P (and they say consultancy is a silly word, Amorous?!? :lol:)

GK, are you gonna stand for that? Your so called "team mate" slagging you off too? Things don't seem to be so good on Lola's side at the moment, looking less good are Lucifer's Team, without even a leader, things are looking bad! Very bad!

Meanwhile, things really couldn't be better for Gideon's Av. Management Consultancy. Only the very best will survive.

Yes i can see you running away Theve1tch!

• Originally posted by Fluff@Sep 3 2002, 01:17 PM
    Things don't seem to be so good on Lola's side at the moment, looking less good are Lucifer's Team, without even a leader, things are looking bad! Very bad!

Just to let you know before the "SPY" does :angry:, we are ready to kick ass!!! B) You have no idea the hurt that will be brought to you.
  • Well, thank you Gid. I aim to please (i am a member of lolas remember).
    May I enquire to what the prize for being so pathetic is? A chance to join a
    group as pathetic as me? Oh no, i can't swap teams now, other wise i'd
    be your star member. :lol:
    As long as the prize isn't what you tried to use as a bribe to get lola
    to quit.

Image removed by me, sorry for an offence to minors ;)

And Fluff, there is no tention among our ranks. Here at Lolas we not every
    one can be great, so the strong members help the weaker ones, rather then
    abanden them. Your poor attemt to create tention will not work.
    As for me running away?? That must surely be you after they took your
    gun off you. I seem to seeing a pattern in your posts. It seems like you
    have an ar$e fetish. First the name fluff, then bart showing his butt,
    then to pictures that are both butt orintated. May i suggest getting medical
    help, before it become to much.
  • May I enquire to what the prize for being so pathetic is? A chance to join a group as pathetic as me? Oh no, i can't swap teams now, other wise i'd be your star member.[/b]

Ohhh you mean like bakerjosh is your star member? Awww is poor Theve1tch being shown up by bakerjosh at Lola's??? Gonna slag him off now aswell Theve1tch?

Here at Lolas we not everyone can be great[/b]

Maybe that's where you're going wrong, at Gideon's all our members are great! :P

That must surely be you after they took your gun off you[/b]

Now THAT is doing the "are you sure that's not your picture" comeback poorly!

:lol: :lol:
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Sep 3 2002, 06:26 PM
    Just to let you know before the "SPY" does :angry:, we are ready to kick ass!!! B) You have no idea the hurt that will be brought to you.

Oh no! Whatever will we do??

Everyone, be afraid... be very afraid!!!

;)
  • Originally posted by Fluff@Sep 3 2002, 01:46 PM

;)

Well that could not possibly be me as I do not wear tightie whities. Although the wife would be very impressed if I could do that.
  • Originally posted by gr8whiteshark@Sep 3 2002, 03:36 AM
    And here's Gideon paying off his latest bar tab! (Gid is obviously the one ass up!)

How convenient for you to forget that the other dude is Lucifer.

Why didnt you mention that.
  • *YAWN* what was that i was saying earlier about lack of originality?

Must be a glitch in the matrix ;)
  • All the pictures.....you see some of us(by "us" I mean anyone associated with Lucifer's Demon Avatars and not the "slack jawed dimwit drunken de"botch"ery that Lola and Gid represent) can manage to read the written word.

I refuse to have a battle of "wits" with an unarmed person.

So for those who can't understand the "English" language here is a poem for you.........

Gid is a man of low class
    with the morals of a common ass
    he looked at me and chortled with glee
    "Lola did me for half"
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Sep 2 2002, 07:24 PM

[b]DL,I don't think you found Lucifer. I think I did...and look..he's a cute little bunny. :D Perfect victim for a snake I say.
    [/b]

Stop abusing poor, little bunny rabbits for your own sick atempts to win the Avatar Awards!

First you use this cute rabbit for your own crazy photographic offence, and then giving bunnies a bad name by using that avatar!
  • Are we STILL using the photos from old posts?

This is getting Give us some competition
  • Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 3 2002, 09:54 PM
    If you're going to post at least sound off like you have a pair!

<_<<br />

Jeeez - the only originality i've seen is coming from members of Gid's Av Management Consultancy (and a couple of others) - although why am i not surprised?

Well thats grand isn't coming from some one, who steals lines from films from 1987. How original is that?
  • If qualifications were given out for missing the point - you, Theve1tch would be the foremost renown Professor of missing the f*cking point-ology on the face of the Earth!

Poor misguided Theve1tch.

He
  • Well Gid, one could only wish that you'd get to the point but would that ever happen? I doubt seriously that you could ever even find the point without it being stuck up your @$$. You may as well give up your "fight" as it seems that the awards are pretty much over for you at the moment......Are your avs even getting any positive votes? Because from the look of it all your members are voting against their own team.
  • Oohhhhhh the Madster decided to throw his handbag into the arena......

Regarding the perceived voting against my team - people just haven't recognised the quality yet - it's still very early days.

They will come to their senses and recognise true quality in the next few days ;)

After all, how can true quality be denied?

B)
  • Gid r u the kid sitting on the edge of the boat feeling left out????
  • How very creative :blink:

And just how long did it take for you to formulate such a damaging and witty retort? Did you get somebody to help you?

I rest my case.................
  • Originally posted by bakerjosh10429@Sep 3 2002, 10:05 PM
    Gid r u the kid sitting on the edge of the boat feeling left out????

C'mon Baker tell the truth,

We all know that this is just Gid hosing off you and a few other members after they have left Lola's house of sin. Please I think you guys were lucky that Gid was there or you would have been taken in by animal welfare.

Gid's Av Consultancy always there to help rid the world of Madame Lola's diseases B)
  • Awww come on Gid! We all know that it's your dad sitting as life-guard cause your team members are in the water trying to keep afloat in the competition. And look! the little boy is really YOU cause your dad won't let you swim because you forgot your water wings.

Also by the looks of the face your pulling aren't you taking a pee in the water. Typical Manager, when his team is losing he p!sses on his own team members!

If any of the Team Gideon members want to defect to Team Lola, your quite welcome. Because we won't charge you for it! :blink:

It must not have taking you long to fill that boat up with you own fluids, I mean your drinking problem is really starting to get out of hand

He drinks, get's drunk, falls down. NO PROBLEM!
  • Ya see!

sniff, sob i'm so proud of all my teamsters.

For those that didn't know. The av awards is fought on 3 different levels this time

1) Who's AV get the most votes
    2) The BATTLE system
    3) Quality of post in the WAR OF WORDS thread

Voting doesn't end until Sunday

The BATTLE system is not fully operational

As for the WAR OF WORDS.....................i think it's fairly obvious that Gid's Av Management Consultancy has probably won already given the abysmal repetitive and generally sh!t quality of the other 2 teams on the whole.

Obviously the other teams will disagree, but perhaps they might take the time to actually read the thread.

So far the opposition isn't fit to lick our boots.

I'm hoping this may change during the week, but so far - the posts speak for themselves.

:blink:

(and Tiff - at least TEAM GID doesn't have to resort to editing members posts ;))
  • Yeah Gid, you and your "witty" retorts sure just sound like you're complaining about the posts moreso than you're actually even making any type of retort, let alone witty. We'll let you feel like you're big by pretending that you're winning something when in reality you're just making up for the fact that you're actually losing the awards. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • You know Gid I was wondering why you're always so uptight and hostile all the time and I think I know why.

(Note: This is part of a transcript of the ABC News "20/20" report on "converting homosexual men" that aired on Friday, April 24th, 1992.)

[Hugh Downs] Can you take a gay man and make him straight? Can you actually change homosexual men so that they prefer sex with women over sex with men? And,if such things are possible, are they necessarily desirable? After all, who's to say that any person's sexual identity needs correcting? Tonight, John Stossel has a report that you can be sure will have people talking. Are male homosexuals born, or is their desire for men something learned along the way, something that can be changed if you hit the right switch?

[Stossel] "You've known you liked men since you were very young?"

["Gideon"] "Uh-huh, about five years old."

Disguised with makeup,Gideon says his sexual feelings never bothered
    him, until he turned 13 and learned what they meant.

[Gideon] "All of a sudden, I found out about sex, and that was it. It's like
    sex, desire for men, you're a homosexual."

[Stossel] "How did you feel about that?"

[Gideon] "It was devastating."

[Gideon] "I didn't see homosexuality as a--as a--natural way of acting."

[Stossel] "Why are you in disguise?"

["Gideon"] "Why am I in disguise? Because no one knows...that I'm a homosexual."

Gideon hates being gay.He wants to change--to go straight, you might put it.And his psychologist, Dr. Joseph Nicolosi, says he can help him go straight.He wrote a book called "Reparative Therapy," in which he argues that he can help men give up the homosexual life.

[Stossel] "You diminish their wish to be sexual with men. Do they get more
    interested in women?"

[Nicolosi] "Some do, some don't."

[Gideon] It's very demeaning to look for sex in gay bars, and gay bathhouses.You feel very badly. You feel like dirt, you feel shame.The pain I couldn't deal with was that it was an empty lifestyle.I never, no matter who I went out with,I never received the fulfillment that I needed."

For years, psychologists have been trying to cure homosexuals. Some would show them pictures of naked men and then give them electric shocks. Earlier this century, castration was considered a viable therapy.

[Stossel] "How much better have you got? What's different?"

[Gideon] "I don't want to mislead you. I haven't gotten over it. I still have
    some attractions to males, and to say that I don't would be totally lying on mypart."

That's cool Gid at least you "HAD" the balls to admit to it

:D
    Okay Gid let's hear the comeback..oops maybe I should rephrase that...don't want to turn you on.
  • Well, it seems at least somebody has the balls to play the game, although the previous fabrication is, of course, completely laughable.

A nice try and obviously something which i could not hope to retort against. In fact i would go so far as to say "How can I expect to compete with such lightening fast, insightful and acerbic wit? I
  • That puzzle was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy Gid.Now maybe if you would of had 5 or 6 dots on there it might have stumped me :lol: You should have saved that picture for Bakerjosh1099349477847587365782356828 and the tea kettle(posted on page 2) and see who could finish first :lol:

Again Gideon, here's the proof (100% I believe) that the boat was filled by yourself because of your drinking problem
  • NEWS FLASH!!!

Today the hospital where Lucifer is staying at has released a picture of the Kitty Cat that was removed from his ass just the other day. Fluffy Furball is currently going through rehab as he explains it to his Doctor the trauma he suffered in the hands or is that arse of the Team Leader Lucifer

• Ah.......... the old pics that everybody has seen before are fu*king yawntastic still the best.

I believe i used the term originality earlier - perhaps you should look it up in the dictionary Tiff ;)

Billy, re: Bakerjosh vs. an inanimate object - i think my money would be on the inanimate object every time :)
  • Looks like you're going on the defense here in the war of words Gid.....What happenmed to the fight in you? Have you decided to roll over and whine like some of the members in the past have? Because this isn't the type of war that i was looking forward to. Yes, people are using some older pics and sometimes they have used pics from this thread but at least they're trying something Gid, unlike you who's too busy complaining about the pics. Tsk tsk, i guess you've given up....what a pity. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Ahhh I see some of us have graduated to the "If I can't come up with anything that even comes close to a "snappy comeback" I will whine about originality" stage of things......it is a true shame that my time has to be wasted on someone who is wasted all the time............

Pictures are the last resort of the weak minded, ever heard "the pen is mightier than the sword" and I am sorry if that statement offends you Tiff, I mean at Lola's "AV" house, your "pen" must be last in line...and the "ink well" must be dry......
  • Try reading the thread in its entirety.

At the moment Gid's Av Management Consultancy doesn
  • Excuse me CHILDREN for interrupting your playtime, but SOME of us ADULTS have to work for a living and don't have all f*cking day to PLAY on the computer!!! Please don't think that bakerjosh is out here all on his own, the rest of the team are right here beside him....... and we'll be here to sharpen your dull wits, when we get home from gid ) here. Some of us go to work all day, then come home and take care of responsibilities at home too!!

Now, please excuse my while I get back into the kitchen where I belong! ;)

(oh, and gid, speaking of 'having a pair'...... even [b]I
    have a bigger 'pair' than you!!!!!! :P

• .......Oh, and Devilchild, your Daddy has abandoned you...... go back to the orphanage where you belong!!!!!
  • Ah - i see speedie has decided to bestow upon us her inane gibberish . What joy!

All regulars to the forums will know of Speedie
  • Well well well, our good friend Madhtr has finally decided to show.

Looks like you finally finished dumping all the make-up on your face. Luckily your in a team full of girls, because you'll need all the make-up you can get to make that avatar look half-decent! :lol:
  • It must be tough being second best to Jak ehhh Killa? Ever notice how Daxter never gets anything out of his personality? Well, you shouldn't expect much more in these awards.....heh, heh. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion