AV6 - THE WAR OF WORDS
  • Pictures are the last resort of the weak minded[/b]
    I think not.... a picture speaks a thousand words... and on that note, Devilchild has recently been spotted practicing some sort of sick and perverted satanic ritual!

• I have a question for everyone..........

which group is looser? The rubber bands
    image OR [to lola and speedie.....I'm sorry forgive me!!!]
  • Hey Guys, check out this picture i found of lola.

Edited by madhtr to create an easier viewing experience
  • And i'm guessing he uses a tube for you and the other lackey's he uses for his "experiments". I just want you to know that while you all may be his puppets, since he's in the awards....i think he's more lobbying for his av to win than anything else. I don't think he's very worried about the team in this team event....
  • Orignianally posted by TLSS and after his thread was modified a new thread needed to be created for this:

I also thought you should know that this is what team gid's gonna do to the competition.

So remember, this is all TLSS's work and none of my own, none of the above is any of my thoughts......and if the truth be known i'd think that the person being kicked were his own "teammates" after he decided to win the awards himself.
  • Um, wheres my other image you drugged up hippie? Also, i'm not speaking for the rest of the team, but id love it if i helped gid win. My av isnt in league with some of the others, but at least the leader of our team would kick your gay A$$es

Edit-Ok, now the pic is showing up. never mind the first part
  • We do like to feel like our @$$e$ are gay.....I mean what's better than having happy @$$e$? Heh, heh.....Well, a good, yet lame attempt to make fun of us.....Your other pic is reposted....It won't allow more than one image per post and i got tired of waiting on the stupid popups that you had me going through to see your pics before.
  • OMG that is the oldest,stupidest and most retarded comrback ever. "Oh you called me gay that means im happy" God you are stupid.
  • Well, well, well glad to see you guys from Gid
  • The reason our team is focused on this is because right now the battles are fake and the voting that actually counts just started. When the real battle starts we will be kicking ass harder than anyone else. You will all be destroyed.

TEAM GIDEON RULES! DIE LOLA! DIE LUCIFER! DIE! YOU WILL ALL BE MERCILISLY SLAUGTERED!
  • oooo, i'm stupid and gay....wow, did mommy teach you those words today? She must be proud of her daughter.....i mean son......but how could i tell with your head stuck so far up your own @$$. At least the other people can actually post images rather than links to them........
  • Originally posted by dwa@Sep 3 2002, 07:08 PM
    [quote]Pictures are the last resort of the weak minded
    I think not.... a picture speaks a thousand words...

(NOTE: picture removed )[/b][/quote]
    Well dwa, I am glad you can break out the crayons and markers in special ed cause the 1000 words a picture may speak places it with a vocabulary about 1000 times more interesting than yours...............

Stick to those you stand a chance against "weakling" you are no match for me..........Now get me a sandwich before I smack ya.
  • Originally posted by speediebeenie@Sep 3 2002, 05:15 PM

.......Oh, and Devilchild, your Daddy has abandoned you...... go back to the orphanage where you belong!!!!!

Hahahaha, that is it, that is the best you got.......oh you poor dear, I will take pity on you, you are too weak of mind to battle with me (and those wicked emotional swings and hot flashes a woman suffers at your age should not be mistaken for courage sweetie) Just go back to makin' cookies dearie, and let the Men handle the tough work.....
  • Originally posted by TheLegendarySolidSnake@Sep 4 2002, 09:06 PM
    Hey Guys, check out this picture i found of lola.

[b]Edited by madhtr to create an easier viewing experience
    [/b]

Are you sure it isnt of u solidsnake???
  • Originally posted by Devilchild@Sep 4 2002, 03:36 PM
    ...Just go back to makin' cookies dearie, and let the Men handle the tough work.....

The problem there DC is that there are no men in her team (lola doesn't count ;) ), so of course it's up to speedie to do all the work. Just look at that team, Madhtr, Tiff71, bakerjosh, Gabriel Knight...enough said!
  • yes gid i noticed that u and your girlfreind were in a advertisment i saw yestaerday

• Bakerjosh10429356798362645767.....stop posting bro,seriously!! You're insults are on the same level as a 5 year old.We're all waiting for you to call us stupid heads and poopy faces to finish off your kindergarten comebacks but knowing you you're gonna save those big guns for an ultimate comeback....am I right?

So for the love of God stop posting........you're making your team look like......well you! and that's not good for anybody.
  • But then @ work

instead of working u r on a chatroom

• The only thing u r right about is the fact nsync suck!!!
  • Gid And Luc dating

and then on jerry sticker

• Devilchild, you assume that because I choose an image over verbal assault, I suddenly become a special ed student? Oh my goodness... I'd hate to break it to ya, but lets face it, a vocabulary a thousand times greater than mine won't help get any votes.

In fact it surprises me that you got any votes at all... by god look at the photo taken of your team during one of your "homosexual awakening" meetings.

• I'm gonna be like bakerjosh27657348920956023495602349.

um you sure that picture isn't of your mom and dad.......hahahahahahah LOL Yay mommy I finally made fun of someone hahahaha now will you kiss my special place again..........

You're a retard...........I'm sorry I mean you're intellectually challenged
  • [quote]Originally posted by Rex77@Sep 4 2002, 05:49 AM
    [b]Well, well, well glad to see you guys from Gid
  • In less than an hour, there were at least 10 new posts in this thread, and the lack of thought really shows. <_<<br />
    The worst thing is, the decent posts (ie. by dwa) are getting butchered by crappy one-liners with a picture attached. Not only that, but bakerjosh, at least be consistent with your posts. First Gideon has a girlfriend, then he's dating Lucifer (who, for some unknown reason is reffered to as 'Roberta'). Make up your mind! Your lucky they're not giving points for intelligence, or you'd be in major debt. :P
  • Well Gid i am afraid i am unable 2 accept your piece of shit kind gift token

as it is unusable 2 me

but i think this will be suitable 2 u

• Or maybe you feel like a different 1 i have many would u like this 1??

• Sorry for ruining your little moment B.J but i don't understand... how does Gid deserve the "Ass-Kisser of the Year" award?? Who's "ass" has he been kissing?? Nice pic, very random. Perhaps next time you'll THINK about what you're posting. Some people never learn...

Just ZIP IT

twit :rolleyes:
  • Tsk tsk tsk, again bakerjosh, a blatant copy of Gideon. The only worthy opponent with any half-intelligent and original insults is Lucifer, but he still isn't here. I think it's about time we starting putting up some 'missing persons' posters...

Going by the name of Lucifer, this persons intellingence is sorely missed by the people at APi. If found, please phone 555-SMRT.

Photo taken 1 week ago:
  • I really don't know why the other teams are still attempting to compete in the War of Words.

Its blatently obvious to everybody other than blind, deaf and dumb retards (that would be [i]Luc
  • (Good Lord, I need to go see an eye Dr. QUICK!!!! ;)

Why isn't speedie posting in here very much!? She is busy elsewhere, where it COUNTS!!!!!! No time to get down into the mud with the rest of the pigs ( gid, killa, fluff,), I have IMPORTANT work to do!
  • No time to get down into the mud with the rest of the pigs ( gid, killa, fluff,! [/b]

Why of course Speedie, at Madame Lola's you're busy getting down on *other* things :P
  • Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 4 2002, 04:12 AM
    Rex, cus when the battlecard system goes live - i'm going to hit your Av so hard it'll travel back in time!

Bring it on bitch, bring it on.

One other thing Gid, if you do hit me, AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Time to kick some ass!!! :angry:
  • Originally posted by TheLegendarySolidSnake@Sep 4 2002, 05:40 AM
    Um, wheres my other image you drugged up hippie? Also, i'm not speaking for the rest of the team, but id love it if i helped gid win. My av isnt in league with some of the others, but at least the leader of our team would kick your gay A$$es

Edit-Ok, now the pic is showing up. never mind the first part

Hey.How did you know about me being gay.Have you been spying on me.
  • You're a retard...........I'm sorry I mean you're intellectually challenged[/b]

Indeed, I assume one could call me "intellectually challenged" but in all seriousness you would have to take that comment with a grain of salt... lets face it, without Lucifer, you're all lost in the woods, trying to find a way out with senseless, witty comments that have absolutely no meaning! It's understandable why Lucifer ditched you all... there's no substance to you guys at all!

In the meantime, Devilchild is planning to join Lucifer with their new business venture.. I guess they prefer being candidates of space travel...

• lol...No substance, Lost without Lu.........are you a stand up comedian cause you are killing me with those...........lol

BTW: Who are you?

dwa, I would like to welcome you to the APi...Hope you enjoy your stay......

• Lola, Lola, Lola... So this is where you learned how to drive...

"Easy Method Driving Schoold" Yeah right....
  • And is this perchance where you live Speedie?

• Originally posted by dwa@Sep 4 2002, 10:19 AM
    [quote]You're a retard...........I'm sorry I mean you're intellectually challenged

Indeed, I assume one could call me "intellectually challenged"

[/b][/quote]
    YO dude that wasn't meant for you.As most can tell my posts have been targeted toward bakerjosh938789165785617561273562378015623708156237418561234785612378004563487056178056813705680.
  • YO dude that wasn't meant for you.As most can tell my posts have been targeted toward backerjosh[/b]

You crack me up Billy... hahahahaha, I can't believe you're wasting your time responding to such DULL jokes... is this Devilchilds plan?? I sure hope not... it's bad enough that you guys are already in the rough! It's time to retire your spears, take a shower, and get with the program ...

• dwa, maybe you can try to cover up your incredibly DULL insults in the form of photographs, but I don't think they are covering up very much.

And, be warned, Devilchild and the rest of the Lucifer's Demon Avatars squad have a lot more than dull jokes up our sleeves.
  • Originally posted by Newish@Sep 4 2002, 09:31 PM
    [b]And, be warned, Devilchild and the rest of the Lucifer's Demon Avatars squad have a lot more than dull jokes up our sleeves.[/b]

Yep thats right people, some where up there sleeves they have a manger, now if they could only find him.............
  • [quote]Originally posted by dwa@Sep 4 2002, 03:21 PM
    You crack me up Billy... hahahahaha, I can't believe you're wasting your time responding to such [b]DULL
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch+Sep 4 2002, 09:33 PM-->QUOTE(Theve1tch @ Sep 4 2002, 09:33 PM)
    [quote]<!--QuoteBegin-Newish</i>
    @Sep 4 2002, 09:31 PM
    [b]And, be warned, Devilchild and the rest of the Lucifer's Demon Avatars squad have a lot more than dull jokes up our sleeves.[/b]

Yep thats right people, some where up there sleeves they have a manger, now if they could only find him.............[/b][/quote]
    Hahaha. There goes Ve1tch again, always a joker.

No other mammal provides so much comedy value. Except maybe hippos.
  • insults in the form of photographs[/b]

I love controversy... you fools responded exactly has I planned... but it's kind of sad that team gideon is the only team throwing heat... all you wimps just respond with bargle... it's great!

I can understand why Newish and Billy both gang up on me... it's understandble seeing the current condition they're in...

• Billy Madison @ the latest losers convention

having fun dickhead billy!?
  • Our team (lola's team) is gouing to kick some a$$ and take some names hhehee wose house LOLA"S house whose house Lola's house
    I said WHOSE HOUSE LOLA'S house!!!!hehehehehe
  • Originally posted by Danny@Sep 5 2002, 11:55 AM
    And is this perchance where you live Speedie?

[b]Picture Removed

[/b]

Well dan thats a little hard 2 believe cause thats an english sign not an american one

but it is quite possible that it is where u or newish live

DO NOT BAG SPEEDIE

she will fight back

i warn u
  • I might explain

Most Americans spell fagg*t with 1 "t" like us ozzies

so that would have 2 be an english sign

GO LOLA GO
  • I might explain B-J,

That most "ozzies" spell it like this "Aussies". Now please do not bring your nationality into it we don't want all Aussies to be stereotyped into the B-J mould.

It's one thing to bring down the standard of Lola's Humourous Avatars but please do not bring Australia down with you.

Gids Avatar Consultancy are they any other avatar agencies even in the competition.
  • From KiLLa:
    [quote]The problem there DC is that there are no men in her team (lola doesn't count
  • OH MY GOD!! bakerjosh 112336668941389561345613456063498056796895834290657801356127805612378056103485634075634895647891567826812735618234756 where did you ever find a picture of a hog?!! That must of took some real looking huh? Yeah all the way into your family's photo album you greasy little B@stard.

Oh by the way your mom owes me flowers too!!
  • Good for you bj. you can spell. i'm sure mommy's proud of you. You would be an expert on how to spell it. I'm gonna kick your ass in the battles.
  • Ooooooo, i can post a bunch of numbers and think that's a good way to make fun of someone........Whoopee!! I think you have all lost the fact that this is a fight about avs because i don't think i've seen anyone actually making any fight in this thread since Gid's last post....I think you all need a fscking clue because colonel Mustard is in the study with the lead pipe....I think you all trying to pick on BJ just goes to show that you've all but given up on the awards....and that's ok because you're not going to win them anyway.
  • Originally posted by madhtr@Sep 5 2002, 12:31 AM
    [b]....and that's ok because you're not going to win them anyway. [/b]

And who is, you? :lol:
  • Heck no....people actually would have to vote for me if that were to happen....besides, i've won before so i don't need anymore wins.....Do you think you will Rex? Right now one could only wish.
  • Originally posted by TheLegendarySolidSnake@Sep 5 2002, 07:50 PM
    Good for you bj. you can spell. i'm sure mommy's proud of you. You would be an expert on how to spell it. I'm gonna kick your ass in the battles.

little hard isnt it when i have already beat u
  • Originally posted by TheLegendarySolidSnake@Sep 5 2002, 07:50 PM
    OH MY GOD!! bakerjosh 112336668941389561345613456063498056796895834290657801356127805612378056103485634075634895647891567826812735618234756 where did you ever find a picture of a hog?!! That must of took some real looking huh? Yeah all the way into your family's photo album you greasy little B@stard.

Oh by the way your mom owes me flowers too!!

what how the hell would i get it online if it was u cant upload pictures dipshi*

why does my mum owe u flowers???

so u can eat them with that shi* your mother feeds u??
  • Well madhtr, I believe the reason we're all picking on BJ is because he's pretty much the only person posting in this thread. The rest of his slack team have decided that they can let him take the insults and justify themselves by saying 'we work so we can't post'. It's never stopped you before, why now all of a sudden? Hmmmm?

I'm really losing interest though, BJ has nothing. Once you see him pull out all the swear words, you know he's out of decent insults (not that he really had any in the first place). Besides, if we didn't diss him, this thread wouldn't move. And I don't see you starting any fights (madhtr)...

By the way BJ, I guess if you have a really good picture that you want to use you can send it to me and i'll upload it for you. My netfirms account allows off-site linking, so you'll be able to post the pic in here.

Speaking of pics, I think this baby picture of BJ explains why he's so good at 'talking s**t':

PS. My apologies for the nature of this pic, but I figured it was relevant.
  • u know killa i didnt look anything like that when i was a little kid

and none of my family or freinds own a dog
  • You know what i've been wondering? ...B.J? Is that short for Brainless Joke? :lol: Ahhhh classic!
  • [quote]Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 5 2002, 05:33 AM
    [b]Rex
  • You can stall all you want, we all know you're just Just Bring It - Loser Boy!

:lol:
  • Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 5 2002, 09:26 AM
    You can stall all you want, we all know you're just SCARED.

Unlike your piece of shit car, I don't stall. I am just waiting to get my new boots to give you the royal ass kicking you deserve. I'll tell you when to bend over. Unlike your friends in the drunk tank who just hold you up against the wall. But then again that isn't their foot their putting there is it?
  • No matter how much you cry like a little girl and try to deny the inevitable
  • Zzzzzzzzzzzzz... is it me or is team Gideon the only participants keeping this thread alive? ugh, wake me up when the other teams decide to wake up..
  • "Amongst the dung heap of life, Gideon stands proud" Gid, your team has one strength that we at Lucifer's Demon Avatars do not..........Verbal Diarrhea, you are so quick to launch your "pile" of wisdom you seem to forget, you have never.....and I mean NEVER..been able to gain victory over Lu, and that will not change on my watch..........

You can wish in one hand and "Gid" in the other and see which one fills up first.......(When I say "Gid" I am talking about sh!t, which pretty much describes his whole Av agency)

Oh and to you lil' friend dwa, your punk ass got STOMPED by DC!!!!
  • Just one tiny, almost minuscule point:

Don't mistake Verbal Diarrhoea for the ability to actually articulate a response.

Sure we'd all like to post 4 lines or less of complete of utter useless bo11ocks and pretend it is a quality contribution to this thread, but unfortunately some of us have more integrity than that.

Here at Gid's Av Management Consultancy, we have a certain standard.

Unfortunately none of the other management agencies have been able to get close to proving such a high level.

Is this our fault? Of course not.

If your team wasn't so f**king sh!t at mud slinging then there would be no need for such a post in the first place.

Grow some ba11s and get back to us when you have something original to say, otherwise just concede to the fact that you are out of your depth
  • For your information Gid I'm not scared to go head to head with you or anybody else.....well except for bakerjosh2375634789563 and that's because he smells of onions,feet,and his mom's @SS but that's beside the point.The point is I didn't have time to sling $hit with you alright.I was busy being behind Lola's skirt and let me tell you.....she's stretches like a rubber band bro! She's like a doorknob son......everyones had a turn! but that's over now....yeah it lasted only a few seconds but anyways anytime you want to go head to head you just say the words Bitch!
  • Maybe all of Lola's team and all of Gid's team can try this easy as pie guide to actually voting for quality, good avatars (i.e. Luc's Demon Avatars).

• Originally posted by Billy_Madison@Sep 5 2002, 09:30 PM
    I was busy being behind Lola's skirt and let me tell you.....she's stretches like a rubber band bro! She's like a doorknob son......everyones had a turn! but that's over now....yeah it lasted only a few seconds but anyways anytime you want to go head to head you just say the words Bitch!

We already know you can't handle more than a few seconds with a female before it's all over (even less time with a small furry animals), so your point would be????????????

After checking Gid's Battle List i do see that i whupped you on skill and stamina resulting in a 2-1 victory to me.

Mind you, from your last post it would seem a forgone conclusion that everybody would beat you on stamina.

As for going head to head - do me a favour!

I can smell you breath all the way through cyberspace and it's already making me want to vomit. If you want to snuggle up to somebody late at night, try your team mate Rex
  • IMPORTANT WARNING

Gideon may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.
    Gid always seems to find himself lost in thought - it's an unfamiliar territory, but hey, I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others?
    And don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull? I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my backside.

But always remember, don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own.
  • Newish

Your eloquent, original and sophisticated wit obviously needs sharpening. In an attempt to exercise what little intellect you have Gid
  • It's funny about the battle thing Gid cause I beat you 2-1 also so don't act like you're the master.The question that remains is how many times did you lose battles??

As for being with a women at least I'm into women you homo! Yeah see you're making GUYS around here your bitches.Don't you feel kinda sick?!

As for winning the war of words....maybe but why is it always you jabbering on? Why isn't your crew more active? You say crap about us missing our leader but you're missing your team bro.

You're the only one with balls to come forth and actually insult someone and make it GOOD! Your crew is slaggin' could be worse you could have been stuck with bakerjosh2956237895678.

I've notice that you like to use big fancy words Gid.Are you trying to impress someone? Are you using these big words to make up for small genitalia?

You're nothing special Gid. You're a puppet just like the rest of us and you know it too.So you go ahead and use your big fancy words and go on thinking that you're the best and who knows someday you might be.
  • Oh hey Gid I found out where you get all them big words you use

YOU LUSH! :lol:
  • Oh i'm sorry, is Gid
  • Bakerjosh says he beat me.

What the hell are u talking about?????? You were the first person i faced and i kicked your ass. i havent lost yet in all my battles i fought. Espcially against you!
  • Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 3 2002, 09:30 PM

Regarding the perceived voting against my team - people just haven't recognised the quality yet - it's still very early days.

They will come to their senses and recognise [b]true
    quality in the next few days ;)

After all, how can true quality be denied?

B)[/b]

Well Flideon, your words have certainly gone from pathetic to prophetic haven't they?
    Your excuse for team seems to have indeed come to its senses, recognised and is now voting for the TRUE QUALITY avatars.....shame none of them happen to be their own team mates eh?!!

Don't take my word for it though - see for yourself. At time of writing this, there are only 12 green avatars left and 10 of those are from Team Lola! What can I say? Truth hurts!!

Funny isn't it how when the Whose house?
    Lola's House!
    I said whose house?
    LOLA'S HOUSE!

Quote from L.S.Snake Posted on Sep 5 2002, 11:05 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bakerjosh says he beat me.

What the hell are u talking about?????? You were the first person i faced and i kicked your ass. i havent lost yet in all my battles i fought. Espcially against you!

WOW! That told him eh? I bet he feels really bad now....NOT!
    Is this the level that Gid has sunken to now? Getting children to post for him?
    What next I wonder? Are we going to hear choruses of,
    "Ner ner ner ner ner....my av's better'n yours. My av's gonna get your av.
    My Dad's gonna kick your Dad's arse."

Sheesh I thought I left that kind of behaviour behind when I left work today. Evidently not.

Snake you are a disgrace to even Gid - and that's saying something. If you feel you really must insult my team then please have the grace and wit to do it intelligently.
    Failing that, there are some very good remedial programmes you could book yourself onto...want me to send you some literature about it? You could always ask your teacher to read it to you.
    Now run along home and eat your greens sonny.
  • AV6 moderator note (APi STAFF)

Posts by this member that detract from the spirit of this competition have now been deleted.
  • Originally posted by LolaNicolina+Sep 6 2002, 12:23 AM-->QUOTE(LolaNicolina @ Sep 6 2002, 12:23 AM)
    [quote]<!--QuoteBegin-Gideon</i>
    @Sep 3 2002, 09:30 PM

Regarding the perceived voting against my team - people just haven't recognised the quality yet - it's still very early days.

They will come to their senses and recognise [b]true
    quality in the next few days ;)

After all, how can true quality be denied?

B)[/b]

Well Flideon, your words have certainly gone from pathetic to prophetic haven't they?
    Your excuse for team seems to have indeed come to its senses, recognised and is now voting for the TRUE QUALITY avatars.....shame none of them happen to be their own team mates eh?!!

Don't take my word for it though - see for yourself. At time of writing this, there are only 12 green avatars left and 10 of those are from Team Lola! What can I say? Truth hurts!!

Funny isn't it how when the [b]GO TEAM GIDEON!!!!!
  • I would like to take a moment to show you what you all have been basically saying to each other - Gid and his team, "Oooooo, look at our @$$e$ which we so fluently speak gibberish which i expect you all to here as blah blah blah blah blah blah, Gid and his team suck as do our avs" - Lucy's team, "Oooooo, look at the @$$e$.....lets go pleasure ourselves inside them while they're talking their gibberish and then i'll complain about that".......Such a pity that these awards have been bored to death by these poor examples of attacks on the other teams.....I haven't posted much here because there has been no point in doing so since it hasn't helped the ones who have babbled on about them and their mothers who also happen to be their fathers. I don't expect to win but neither should either Lucy's or Gid's team right now because they just haven't earned it.
  • Y'all can

KISS MY ASS!!

'cause I beat every freakin' one o' ya, and I beat ya like the little bitches ya are. It's a damned shame that none o' ya vote for sh!t, or I'd have the winning av to boot. :D

ps. sorry I've missed out on the mudslinging so far :P
  • madhtr,
    You haven't had an original thought in this whole thread. You keep agreeing, disagreeing or summarizing what everyone else has already said.
    I can summarize your posts as:
    - "Yeah, what he said!"
    - "Yeah, what she said."
    - "I know you are, but what am I?"

When you come up with something original, let us know, okay?

Well I hope you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Now THAT is sarcasm even by my standards!

You're not on my team, but go GR8!

(Gid
  • Originally posted by TheLegendarySolidSnake@Sep 5 2002, 08:14 PM
    Shut you stupid face wreckin ball i beat you 3-0. I'm guessing lola is gonna show up saying this post is immature so i just wanna say,

YOU ALL SUCK! TEAM GIDEON IS THE ONLY REAL TEAM HERE AND IF ANY ONE THINKS OTHERWISE< KISS MY ASS!

Shut your stupid face?!! hahahaha you're such a F***ing loser dude! How old are you........6?

You need to stop being a little whiny Bitch and take your medicine like a man. The only reason lola makes fun of people is because they refuse to tap her STD infested A$$.

Now get out and tell that ugly skank A$$ bitch how it is!!(use swear words)

hahahaha stupid face........that's classic

And as for Gideon.......shut the hell up.I'm getting sick of hearing your drunken incoherent nonsense.Maybe if you sobered your pathetic A$$ up you would actually see that Team Gideon is sinking faster than the Titanic you lush.
  • your punk ass got STOMPED by DC[/b]

I can do nothing but laugh at that comment.. when you finally realize that I mopped you on the battleground you can try and contact me.... in the mean time, we at team gideon are being treated with drinks and lovely bikini babes... time for some well deserved rest after toasting all you to a crisp.

• I've got the tree, you half-baked illiterate piece of sh!t, but I don't think I could kick you in the balls all day, as I doubt that you have any balls. If you did, I'd probably just end up kicking the back of your boyfriend's head. Now go back to what you do best, and suck!
  • Ahh, it is nice to see such quality posts as......Shut up you face, you are sh!t, Fag, and all the other "Brain tingling" comments that Gid' lil' band of ankle biters are pulling off..........

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups" I must say I underestimated just how stupid Gid's group can be......for that, I am very sorry....

• Originally posted by Fluff@Sep 6 2002, 01:05 AM
    You know what i've been wondering? ...[b]B.J? Is that short for Brainless Joke? :lol: Ahhhh classic![/b]

really fluff........i wonder what fluff really means

i think it means

Fuc*i*g Little Underminded Fat Fart???

i reckon a lot of others do as well!!!
  • Originally posted by TheLegendarySolidSnake+Sep 6 2002, 05:20 PM-->QUOTE(TheLegendarySolidSnake @ Sep 6 2002, 05:20 PM)
    [quote]<!--QuoteBegin-LolaNicolina</i>
    @Sep 5 2002, 04:23 PM
    [b]WOW! That told him eh? I bet he feels really bad now....NOT!
    Is this the level that Gid has sunken to now? Getting children to post for him?
    What next I wonder? Are we going to hear choruses of,
    "Ner ner ner ner ner....my av's better'n yours. My av's gonna get your av.
    My Dad's gonna kick your Dad's arse."

Sheesh I thought I left that kind of behaviour behind when I left work today. Evidently not.

Snake you are a disgrace to even Gid - and that's saying something. If you feel you really must insult my team then please have the grace and wit to do it intelligently.
    Failing that, there are some very good remedial programmes you could book yourself onto...want me to send you some literature about it? You could always ask your teacher to read it to you.
    Now run along home and eat your greens sonny.
    [/b]

Oh shut your face you stupid old whore!god! if you dont want to listen to kids insults then go back to work! Sure im a kid, do you think i care? Whoop de freakin doo. I have immature insults.oh no. At least im not an old B***h like you! You say my insults arent intelligent? Well neither are yours. Your team is a bunch of freaking morons!It would take every ounce of brain power in your entire team put together to solve a first grade math problem. Bit**.

Ps-I beat you too![/b][/quote]
    Not "little bit#h" I wouldnt be calling a person who can make the av awards as a captain put i think the name u should have called yourself was LOSERSTUPIDSNAKE

DI#Khead

u r just a wan# insulting girls (unless u r 1)

u will never find a wife or girlfreind
  • Solid Snake is getting pi$$ed now. Keep on going. See if there will be anything else that can tick him off. Now, bout that grade one question.
    I'll give myself the question, considering you wouldnt be kind enough to give me it.
    5+6=11
    wow, i worked it out, all of 1 person worked it out in Lola's team.
    Seeing as we are at maths question, and ill give you 2 Science questions. See how well your tiny little mind works these out. These are only grade 10 questions so most normal (anyone in Team Lola) people should find these easy:
    factorise:
    2x squared (cant find the squared sign)(that x is algebraic function) +9x-22.

What is the chemical structure and formula for Nonyne?
    What is cracking (in organic chemistry)?

These are fairly simple questions, and if you cant answer these then you cant throw stones. You have 24 hours. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do so many people make fun of bakerjosh's name, i mean you must of wrote them all, and repeated them 1000 times already. Whats with the numbers, is that all you can do to make fun of bakerjosh.

Such as bakerjosh10145444758588. and bakerjosh144855566662. and now its B.J. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH. He's being humiliated now.

legendary, with what you said.
    My insults aren't intelligent. Well neither are yours.
    Come up with something better then that. That is one of the worst insults, or whatever it is meant to be, that ive ever heard. I've heard better from Mangles (and his are really bad. right LI?)
    A team of morons eh. What is your definition of moron, cause inside our team (even 3 or 4 members) we probably have a higher intellect then the other 2 teams (together) easily. I cant be bothered going through everything and everyone right now, but you probably get the picture.

Gid, you say you hate the unoriginality of pictures (or implied it) yet you use pictures. The worst contradiction i have ever seen.

Cant think of anything else right now, but everyone except people in Team Lola are contradicting themselves or get pi$$ed really easily. It is quite funny.

Now run along and fight Lu and Gids team. Other people have more important things to attend to.

P.S. Keep making up lame insults, its really funny reading them.
  • [quote]Speedie
  • Hi my name is cricketfool
  • Ok, please let me make a serious side note here.

Legendarysolidsumthing.

What the hell is up youre ass.One small comment about youre intellect and you suddenly turn the AV6 to a Oprah Winfrey show.

"Oh shut your face you stupid old whore!god! if you dont want to listen to kids insults then go back to work! Sure im a kid, do you think i care? Whoop de freakin doo. I have immature insults.oh no. At least im not an old B***h like you! You say my insults arent intelligent? Well neither are yours. Your team is a bunch of freaking morons!It would take every ounce of brain power in your entire team put together to solve a first grade math problem. Bit**."

Geez, wouldnt wanna be the satan that spawned you(No offense to Lucifer).

By the way, was youre mother a prostitute.I see a lot of supressed anger against prostitutes in that post.
  • I've just done a quick count of the remaining avs and have found the following.

Avs Remaining

Gid - 20
    Luc - 15
    Lola - 15

*Gid breaks out his trusty abacus to do some sums*

Hhhhmmmmmm
  • But Gid that doesnt mean anything if all of the av's are red and you are gonna lose them in a day.

But who knows, maybe people will vote for them, you never know when the crap is gonna rise.
  • Looks like somebody has got a mild case of Gid's Av Management Consultancy envy!

Who cares what the colours are
  • This is starting to sound like a bad kindergarten argument.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion