AV6 - THE WAR OF WORDS
  • Since when was i every accused of being mature?

Besides - its called banter. I mouth off about how great we are for not losing any avs
  • [quote]Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 6 2002, 04:47 PM
    [b]Since when was i every accused of being mature?

Besides - its called banter. I mouth off about how great we are for not losing any avs
  • [quote]Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 6 2002, 10:47 AM
    [b]I
  • recognised and is now voting for the TRUE QUALITY avatars[/b]

I guess sex sells eh?? That's the only possible answer I can come up with because the majority of your avatars are sexually provative and are sure to pull all the votes....... beh, what a sham... to all you fools voting for Lola, Speedy and the other gals, free your other hand and VOTE FOR TEAM GIDEON!
  • Why?, I don't know, but I find it highly amusing that Gideon is leading in this cluster-f*ck of a competition. With the inane and improper leading the way, all-out anarchy must be soon to follow, and yes we are. To borrow a bit from Mr. Lydon, "Is this the MPLE?, or is this the UDA?, or is this the IRA?" HELL NO, THIS IS LDA!

At the end of the day, what choice do you really have? The Ponce? The Trollop? I don't think so, and if you're a thinking person, neither do you.

It's never too late
    Join us
    We are legion
    Vote for us and become one of us
  • We are legion
    [/b]

What is this talk of a legion??? I sure as hell don't see a legion!

Some legion... I guess you lost your whole sense of what being a denizen of hell is like! Bunch of goofs..
  • One more thing, the av awards will be over by the time ill be back cuz ill be out of town. so for future reference, anyone that insults me,

FU** YOU! ANd GO TEAM GID!

edit:Hey team gid, if anyone bad mouths me or the team, get em back for me. you know, insult them like i would. (Drunken and immature! lol)
  • Originally posted by TheLegendarySolidSnake@Sep 6 2002, 09:23 PM

PS-This is an insult pic where you are supposed to ell and fly off the hook. So theres no problem with it.

Oh so wait.....we're supposed to insult people in here and get them pissed off?? Wow I didn't know that solidwaste thanks for the info! In that case here's a picture of your mother the whore not making it home from the bar yet again.

Wow she's a big girl......I bet you got lots of goodies to eat at your house don't ya solidwaste? I bet your mom eats pop tarts by the boat load huh?

GODDAMN THAT BITCH IS FAT!!!
  • Originally posted by TheLegendarySolidSnake@Sep 6 2002, 10:27 PM
    edit:Hey team gid, if anyone bad mouths me or the team, get em back for me. you know, insult them like i would. (Drunken and immature! lol)

Wow, you must not have very much confidence in your team. Any self-respecting team-mate would go to bat for a fellow team member or the team for that matter. But then again with Gid's Team I guess you would have to remind them to defend you or the team, retard
  • [quote]Originally posted by TheLegendarySolidSnake@Sep 6 2002, 07:27 PM
    [b]Assbreath, that's a nice picture of your family. You must be the little victim in front. Keep drinking your milk, and you'll grow up to have a burly moustache like your mom.
  • [quote]Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 7 2002, 07:32 AM
    [b]Hi my name is cricketfool

• That game was based on YOUR life Gid...... it all started when the gaming producers saw you here........image
  • [quote]TEAM LOLA STATS:
  • As usual the researchers here at Gid
  • Damn and blast it
  • [quote] The facts never lie... "WE'RE NUMBER 1! WE'RE NUMBER 1!"
  • 38 = Gideon :lol: , loser! Looks like I will kick your ass in the end anyway.
  • As you know, its not like ol
  • Ha - Ha - Ha
    about the picture.

But this will not change the fact that Gideons management
    was the last in the avatar awards. I thought that Gid's management
    was the best (as he said). I think its all in your mind. What a shame that a veteran management will be beaten by the Newer teams. :(
  • [quote]Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 8 2002, 11:20 AM
    [b]Stick to voting for members as represented by VOTE REX77 IN AV6!!! A VOTE FOR ME GETS YOU A FREE MEMBERSHIP INTO THE PP2PA!
  • Well you must have read that, I think I will pick it up as I would like to see things from your point of view.

By the way why is no one in LIVEChat? Get your asses in there. Only if your done crying Gid. :lol:
  • Now Rex, you should be ashamed of yourself. Bribing votes. Members of Gids Professional Agency(which was the first avatar management in API) do not have to resort to sinful tricks. Their avatars are natrual winners.

VoteLuc and Lola

EDIT: We must also ask what sort of school Bakerjosh (more commonly known as BJ) attends. I had no idea they had spastic schools in Oz.
  • How can we vote for Gids avatar if theres none?
    I mean there are only 5 avatars left and whats next? get it!
    Vote for the right and qualified avatars.
    Vote wisely
  • So ok we're losing the Av. voting... at the moment :D

But we still own this thread and we won the team battle so i make that

2 for Gid
    1 for Lola (winning the voting)
    0 for Luc

Which means... we're STILL number #1 :P
  • Remeber that theres no battlecard now!
    Nah dont get the thread coz its for API members ok!
  • Originally posted by Zidane48@Sep 8 2002, 03:52 PM
    Vote wisely

Using your vote wisely means not voting for Lucy's or Little Miss Naughty, um, I mean Lola.
  • Using your vote wisely means not voting for Lucy's or Little Miss Naughty, um, I mean Lola. [/b]

Wise - having or showing knowledge and good judgement.

I think your statement contradicts the meaning of wisely.
  • IM BACKKKKKKKK looks like not much has changed... you little fairies are still posting unoriginal BS that you just repeat over and over... I don't want to hear anything about me being out of the AV awards. Lets face it, the only reason we lost is because the majority of you PUNKS were scared and voted us off... but thats ok... because we BUTCHERED each and everyone one of you as depicted in the image below!

• DWA....have you actually looked at what avs are left? I'm pretty sure that it says Team Gideon: 1 avatar.......not sure how you can butcher us with your one measley av.......Lets see you win with those odds.

• Well, I simply have to say this:

gids team= bunch of losers!!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion