• Hey guyz ive got one so here it goes what is light as a feather, you can see it with the naked eye and if you put it in a barrel it will make the barrel lighter?

Good luck!~!~! :laugh3:
  • Fire? It would make the barrel lighter by burning it and reducing it to ash.
  • sorry rex thats not itfire is not light as a feather!~!~! try agian!~!~!
  • A Light Globe
  • I am pretty sure the answer is a hole???
  • Helium, or another lighter-than-air gas?
  • I have to agree with Lethal_Injection
  • A hole would all depend...is there something in the barrel?
  • Hey guys sorry it took me so long top come back!~!~!~!~

• Ok see if you people can get this one

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, but I am used by almost everybody, What am I ????
  • THAT'S an easy one!

• Ok then:

Tear one off and scrach my head, what once was red is black instead.

What am I?

Good luck!
  • A scab perhaps?
  • Whoa there, fellas.
  • Thanks Wb

Guess what it was pencil lead

good going Lucifer
  • Just read your riddle Lucifer is it

A Match
  • Y'know, I've never seen a match book with red headed matches
    in it. I've seen white, green, blue, grey, black, yellow & probably
    a few moore, but never red.
  • [quote]Just read your riddle Lucifer is it

A Match
  • Thanks Lucifer,

Sorry Guys, had trouble at work with internet access costs which turned out to be the website using all the dough so its all good now. Heres my new riddle.

A man rides into town on Friday stays 3 nights and leaves on Saturday.

How is this possible???
  • well you got me on this one but i'm gouing to take a guess on this one
    you said he stays three night's so what i can figure is,is the leavs town on sat and sun,mon,tue,wed,and he goes back and stays thursday friday and saturday???
  • the guy's horse is named friday

okay seeing that i'm right or at least i think i am here goes my riddle. it's a long one

This useful tool, commonly found in the range of 8 inches long. The functioning of which is enjoyed by members of both sexes. Is usually found hung, dangling loosely, ready for instant action. It boasts of a clump of little hairy things at one end and a small hole at the other. In use, it is inserted, almost always willingly, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, into a warm, fleshy, moist opening where it is thrust in and drawn out again and again many times in succession, often quickly and accompanied by squirming bodily movements. Anyone found listening in will most surely recognize the rhythmic, pulsing sound, resulting from the well lubrication movements. When finally withdraw, it leaves behind a juicy, frothy, sticky white substance, some of which will need cleaning from the outer surfaces of the opening and some of from its long glistening shaft. After everything is done and flowing and cleansing liquids have ceased emenating, it is returned to its freely hanging state of rest, ready for yet another bit of action, hopefully reaching its bristling climax twice or three times a day, but often much less.

What Am I?????
  • Congrats Fox

The guys horses name was Friday

Just read yours Fox is it a Car Wash Brush ;)
  • I believe that Speedie posted this awhile back... if the answer is the same the answer is a toothbrush.
  • right you are rex.....i could of swore nobody else had posted this one.....my bad.well seeing how you got it go ahead and stump us ol' rexy boy :)
  • Sorry guys I don't know how this one got by me. :( Please don't beat me up. :unsure: Anyway I think I have a good one.

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
  • I think I have heard this one before Rex,

Is it because he wrote "Exact Weight" on the piece of paper ;)
  • F_J I think your right, But more precisely he wrote your exact weight.
  • Damn you!!! Damn you to hell!!! ;) I thought that would last a good long while. Anyway I pass the floor to you FJ. I'll challenge you again, make it a good one obviously I can't do it. :(
  • Muha muhahahaha

That was pretty hard Rex ;)

Ok Ok here comes the new one

This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary you'd think nothing was wrong with it - and in fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Why? Study it, think about it, and you may find out. Try to do it without coaching. If you work at it for a bit it will dawn on you. So jump to it and try your skill at figuring it out. Good luck - don't blow your cool!

Now get those brains working
  • 'E'asy, the paragraph contains no 'e's in it. Shesh and there i was thinking i might see a difficult riddle. :lol:
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch@Aug 22 2002, 09:59 PM
    Shesh and there i was thinking i might see a difficult riddle. :lol:

Sorry Theve,

I'll try not to dumb it down for you next time :D

At least you were fast enough to get your answer in before anyone else.

And yeah it was right. :P
  • Well you can try a non dumb one now if you want, or any other member can. I can't think of any riddles at the moment. Open floor
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch@Aug 22 2002, 10:39 PM
    Well you can try a non dumb one now if you want.

Well Theve, I would like to say I knew some none dumb ones. I have to dumb them down so even I can comprehend them ;)

Here we go maybe this'll last longer

The following number is the only one of its kind.
    Can you figure out what is so special about it?

Or is it that all the ones I have bought up have been done before??
  • I see a pattern i think i dont know if Im right but the # 8,549,176,320 has the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,and 9 in it thats why its special! am i right?
  • As know one looks like getting this one either, i have a go. The numbers from 0-9 are written in there alphabetical order.
  • Correct once again Theve, you seem to be the riddle master ;)

Take it away and make it easy for the rest of us. :D
  • open floor
    We all know im usless at asking. Riddles such as the last are easy if you think about them. Or maybe im just one of them gifted people who can see things like that. :unsure:
  • You're just one of them gifted people who can see things like that. :P

If the floor is open, let me try one please??

George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee. Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda. Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?
    Explain why.
  • The names of each group of 3 has a total of 4 syllables, so does Elizabeth.
    The combined number values assigned to the letters of the first names (A=1, B=2, etc.) of the coffee drinkers is an even number(34). The combined number values assigned to the letters of the first names of the soda drinkers is an odd number(17). The number value of the first letter of Elizabeth's name (E) has an odd number value (5). Therefore, she's a soda drinker. :D
  • Elizabeth is drinking coffee, due to the fact that all the coffee drinkers have two "E's" in their name. The soda (or pop here in Canada) drinkers only have one "E" in their names.
  • There ya go Rex, spot on!! The floor is now yours!! :D
  • OK here we go...

"The beginning of eternity
    The end of time and space
    The beginning of every end,
    And the end of every place."

What is it?

Members of Gid's or Lola's need not reply <_<, as only the intelligent will be able to get this one. ;)
  • The letter "e".
  • Well that lasted all of 23 minutes, go ahead GJC300.
  • There are times I'm a spot or a grade
    Or a strike or a spare that was made;
    I also have gained fame
    As a masculine name
    And a person on whom tricks are played.

What am I?
  • You're Mark, or a mark.
  • Very good WB. What did you expect out of a bowler.

The lanes are yours. :)
  • A bowler? OK.....I'll go with it....

I am busier than normal right now, and I can't think of a thing. Will an interested member please post for me? All I ask is that you post well, don't get carried away and ask for the names of everyone who died in the Civil War or some such thing. Thank you
  • I guess I'll give it a go.Sorry WB the civil war question would be too easy LOL

Two who run and ten who chase them, two who look on, and one who puts them to death.

what am I?

If someone answers this one quick then I salute you
  • Knitting terms?? Not sure what to call them..... knots? moves? dunno......
  • Nope sorry speedie.This one is rather hard and the answer is kinda weird. I'm gonna give the answer because I don't think anyone will get this.

Answer: Lice,fingers,and eyes
  • So you giving the floor to Speedie as she had a guess? You posting again B_M or what? Who's floor?
  • Oh sorry theve1tch I forget to mention that.The floor is open to you if you'd like :)
  • If the floor is still open I've got one......if it hasn't been asked yet?!?!

A man enters a bar and walks up to the bartender. The bartender greets him politly, the guy then askes for a glass of water. The bartender sudenly pulls out his gun and points it at the guys face. The guy thanks the bartender and then leaves.

• Er... if its okay for me to answer, then...

The man has hiccups, and when he walks up 2 the bartender 4 a cup of water, the bartender knows that he has hiccups, so instead, shocks him with the gun, riding him of his hiccups...

Hope thats right...

• heard this 1 b4??? Took me about 2 hours.....take it away crash!
  • A nice simple one..I think...

What won't break if you throw it off the highest building in the world, but will break if you place it in the ocean?

Keep thinking... ;)
  • A wave???
  • I'm afraid you're not even close!

• im gonna have a stab?? is it a promise (dont know how that can break in water) ;)
  • I'll say wind or sound.........if I'm right then floor's open to whoever.
  • An chance it's a bubble?
  • Er...nope.

Clue: It's an object, like a cup or pen or something like that.
    Another Clue: and if you look around where you are sitting, the chances are that you can see it!

(Ah! Probably gave it away!)

• Your own reflection?
  • is it paper? <_<
  • How about a tissue? ;)
  • Yep, gid is absolutely correct!
  • A statue!?!?
  • Unfortunately not Speedie, although i can see that Michael Angelo's David had crossed your mind.

Although the answer is not specific (in terms of a single piece of work), it is most definitely generic and you are on the right lines ;)

• Hey #38, mind if I give it a try? ;) I'll say a bust, no not that kind. Get your mind out of the gutter.
  • Just as speedie did, you
  • It's a term that plays far too big a part in my golf game, a snowman. :D
  • A portrait?

And by the way #22 is also strategic, the number of times I am gonna kick yours. I really wouldn't go gloating about your 3-0 win as you may have fought me, but I never fought you.
  • Of course it is WB.

A snowman is the answer.

People would call me cold, as I cannot accept warmth was the obvious clue- all others pointing to an inanimate construction of a 'man' that is
  • - An unwarranted criticism, I should think.
  • No worries. I was feeling a bit puffy and sore, perhaps I was overly sensitive. :P

Honestly, I can't think of a proper riddle for y'all. Gideon, will you or Gr8white do the honors for me? You two seem to know the best riddles...
  • Oakey dokey me old matey, here goes
  • Cause unless your a photographer and can develop your own film the standard Kodak shop won't develop naked pictures??? ;) ;)
  • Nice try, but nope - all surrounding camera shops can fully develop any photos that your camera can take!

(and yes, there is enough light in the room for you to able to take a photograph that can be developed)

• Due to the room being all white, the film will absorb too much light and the negative will simply show all white.

By the way #38, I have grown a pair. How else would my wife be pregnant?

:lol: So you were a chess club geek! :lol:
  • I could give you another 22 guesses and you still wouldn't get it!

I wasn't a chess club geek - i simply excelled at everything i turned my hand to (even at a very early age) - sometimes it's almost a curse being so gifted!

btw - i heard there was a test-tube involved (btw peeps - me and Rex are having an 'in joke laugh' - so don't get the wrong idea ;))
  • [quote]Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 17 2002, 05:34 PM
    [b]There is only a chair, a Chinese women and yourself in the room (you are wearing a white, non-reflective jump-suit
  • Damn - must go back to English class - lol! Woman, women (must have been thinking of something else at the time ;))

Spot on Rex

[quote]Why can
  • Simply in error in the question. Also you stated that it was a Chinese women which is the plural of woman. Another error. [/b]

Since we're in 'picking' mode, Rex, did you mean to say that it was "Simply AN error in the question"!?!? LOL!!!!!! GOTCHA!!!!! :P :P
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Sep 18 2002, 07:06 PM
    Simply an error in the question.

That is what I said! SEE!!! At your age Speedie maybe you should have someone check to see if your reading it correctly. Maybe I can get a spanking too! ;) And #38 you were probably just drunk. ;)

Anyway onto my question.

You have a log that weighs 1 pound. You make three equal length cuts in the log. Now, how much does each piece weigh?
  • Hmm...wild guess here, 1/3 of a pound?
  • I'll take another stab and say that it would then be 4 pieces,

making it a 1/4 of a pound which is 3.5 ounces.
  • Hey, FJ, that was my answer!!! :o hehehehee

Alright Gid, bend over....... time for your kicking!! hehehee :P

Rex, careful now or I'll tell your wife on you!! hahahhaaa :P
  • Well, well, well... looks like I got a stumper here. C'mon guys you can do better than that!
  • 1 pound, since the three equal length cust in the wood arent all the way through, so you end up with the same piece of wood with three equal cuts in it, but still the same weight.

• Originally posted by Rex77@Sep 19 2002, 04:37 PM
    You have a log that weighs 1 pound. You make three equal length cuts in the log. Now, how much does each piece weigh?

The cuts go all the way through making equal sizes of each piece.
  • Not much of a log if it only weighs a pound is it? Sounds more like a stick. :P
  • Hey Rex, I don't think we have any more takers..... care to solve this one please and put us all out of your misery please!?!? :P :lol:
  • Alrighty then! The answer is...

"Each piece of the log would weigh slighty less then 1/4 of a pound due to the sawdust created by sawing the log."

Well I just deleted my old post saying that I couldn't think of a riddle but I heard one today.

You are laying in a desert dead, you have a package beside you. If you had the package before you died you wouldn't have died. What is in the package?

You can ask any "yes/no" questions if you like.
  • A compass or water maybe? that's too obvious though. Also if he didn't have the package before he died does that mean someone delivered it to him while he was dead?!!! If so then if the package was delivered while he was alive then he could of been picked up and saved.............??? Naw that's dumb <_<
  • I believe the answer is, a parachute!?!?
  • This month's Reader's Digest!! (can't live without reading!!!!!) :P ;) :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion