• Have been havin loads of fun playin PS2's best game but one thing is bugging me.

In the manual it says:-
    ON PAGE 13

The Arena

Catch a show or enter the competitions.
    Upcoming Events
    *Blood Ring Destruction Derby
    *Dirt Ring Obstacle course
    *Hot Ring Stock Racing

I would like to know if its possible to actually enter these competitions, and if so, how?
  • There are certain times that you have to be there to get in. I'm not sure of the timing though as i haven't had time to wait around yet myself. It may also be only certain days that they'll let you but i'm not sure, as i mentioned before. I am pretty sure that someone will know what these times are though. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

Ok, after some research....every night at 20:00 the doors open and you have access to the bloodring, the dirtring, and the hotring but on different nights. You can look at the banner on the front of the stadium to find out which event is playing and run right on in when the doors open at 20:00. Hope that you enjoy yourself.
  • Mad is spot on as usual.

I
  • Hey guys, thats all fine dandy but can you let me know where it is? Just point me to a part of the map. I can find it from there. thanks guys
  • Just follow the yellow.....errrr......the road to the upper north-western area of the western island. It shouldn't take you much after you find the upper north-west......Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • THANX...im off to try it out now :lol: