How Tall Are You?
  • I was just wondering how tall are you guys?
    I was also kinda wondering who the tallest person here at Api was.

Im 6 feet 3 inches or 1.9 meters.

Please put your height in both units if possible.
  • I'm just a little one, at 5 feet 1 inch! :D (guess that won't cut it for the tallest, huh?) ;)

EDIT: That is, 154.9 cm
  • [quote]Originally posted by Steve F STAFF@Jan 11 2003, 11:49 AM
    [b]Well, I
  • According to my last check up im 199,5 cm.
    Hope i got that 2 m line broken up.
  • 182 cm = medium height.
    Here you go a Converter
  • Lol@Suze :lol:

Yeah, but at least i'm not from Texas :D because there's only 2 things that come from there ;)
  • A meager 5' 9" is all I amount to. I guess I'm vertically challenged. :(
  • I'm about 6"1... only 15 :)
  • i am 12 and im 5 foot something. I guess that wont make the 1st place but just to let u no...

:D
  • Originally posted by jdm1108@Jan 11 2003, 09:00 AM
    A meager 5' 9" is all I amount to. I guess I'm vertically challenged. :(

Not so. I am 5'9". What's wrong with being that height. DL claims I have grown...but compared to him in reality I think I've just gotten shorter. Not vertically challenged here. I like to think that if I grew anymore I would be taller than most of the boys. :)
  • At 15 i was still only 5 ft.

I really don't think 5ft 9" can be considered vertically challenged considering it is above average for most countries in terms of height.

4 ft 9" perhaps, but i don't think its time to get worried just yet jdm (besides at your age there's not much ya can do about it! He he)

;)
  • Im 5'11" I am 15 so hope Im still growing;)
  • I just thought I'd put that I am 16 cause now everyone is putting their age down.
  • I am 13 (soon to be 14) and am 5' 7". It's nice to see so many young members on here. I didn't think there were that many...
    ;)
  • I'm 13 at the moment and I think, If I can remember correctly that I'm 159 centimeters tall and I'm guessing that's about 5"2. I'm a shorty I guess.
  • I am 5'7" or 1.7 metres. I am 27 years old and weigh 175 lbs or 78.75 kgs.
  • Im 5'7".

and im nearly 16.

but i heard that lifting weights stunts your growth, so i maybe SHOULD be taller.
  • I have the same stats as allan iverson, 6'1 165 lbs at 19 years of age.

I just though I'd put in my full stats insted of just my height. And for all of you hobbits, thiers no need to be sad just because your a little shorter than us humans and elves, not including any humanoids. Thanks.
  • I will say that I'm 38 years old, so I think I'm finished growing, but if you think I'm gonna say my weight on here,
    THINK AGAIN!!!!! :blink:

All us hobbits huh!?!? Why I oughtta... lemme at 'im, lemme at 'im!! I'll bit his knees a good one!! :P
    If I'm a hobbit, then I'm married to an elf, as he's nearly 6'9"!! Personally I prefer to think of myself as a dwarf, as I have more of Gimli's stature! :blink: (and, that's all I have to say about that!)
  • I am not a hobbit. I like to think of myself as being as tall as Celes from Final Fantasy VI...don't squander my feeling by saying I'm as tall as the ugly Frodo Baggins.

Oh...on the age side...I'm 16. I say I'm finished growing. The doctor said I get two years after puberty and it's long past then...so I'm done.
  • I'm about 7 ft. tall, I throw lighting bolts, and shoot balls of fire out of my arse. Oh wait, that's not me, that's William Wallace. That's right, I'm about 6 ft. 2 (eyes of blue) according to my driver's license, and I have massively enormous, beautifully sculpted feet (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).
  • I think GK is looking the tallest at the moment ( he says as he trys to picture GK's looks but can't see that far into the clouds)

I am 26 so I have definately stopped growing ( except for growing out ;) )

I am 6 foot 4 and about 125kg <_<
  • Well, I am about 6'5
  • Well, I am about 6'4" 317lbs, at the ripe ol' age of 26.
  • I'm 6' even, 282lbs. at the very young age of 21.
  • i'm 5'11
    13 years old :lol:
    ohh and whats with all the stiupid presonal ?'s any way
    (weight, height, and brothes and sisters) :blink:

• I come from a family of short people :lol: And I am 5.6 in height.
    My age? Hummmmmmmm, well I am one of the old gezzers here at api and some of you will know my age.. :ph34r:

Worf
  • 6'7 inches lol
    !!!
  • Well, I'm 30 years old, & about 188cm and 80kg (6'2" and 175 pounds)
  • I'm short I'm only 5'4". My boss gets a kick out of watching me try to turn on the t.v.s at work.
  • Let's see. I'm 18 and I'm 5ft 10 (thats about 178 cm) and I weigh in at 13 stone (dont ask what that is in kilograms cause I haven't a scooby. Ooops sorry that means I ain't got a clue). Must be because I'm a confirmed chocoholic (If I could I'd eat nothing but chocolate all day long, every day but I dont have the cash for it). :D
  • I'm 5'8, and will turn 31 in Feb! I seem to be about average height for a female, in my country. ;)
  • Sorry, I am done growing.
    5 feet 7inches, in my thirties, very slim. :rolleyes:
  • I am a 13 year old that is 5"6, not bad, I am going for the basketball team next year.
  • Im 13 and 155 cm tall (thats 61 inches for some of you)

Everyones really tall nowadays; im one of the shortest in my class. Some people are nearly 6ft tall and tower over everyone.
  • I'm 178 cm (5' 10") and i weight 78 Kg, i don't know what's exactly in pounds but it's a little less than 180. I'm 25 years old

But here in Mexico that's a little over the average. Redkennypup in Mexico you would be very tall, the average height of a female here is 160 cm. :blink: Have you ever seen Salma Hayek in person? she's 153 cm.
  • I'm about 5'8" and I'm the second shortest in my family (my sis is the shortest at about 5"5")
  • i was hoping i could say i was the tallest female...but red, u got me there! im 5"7' and a half! everyone always told me i would be 6 foot...it was kinda disappointing when i didnt make it that high.
  • Originally posted by rollerangel288@Feb 15 2003, 08:23 PM
    [b]i was hoping i could say i was the tallest female...but red, u got me there! [/b]

Yeah...beat you by a whole inch and a half. Not like being taller is a good thing though.
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004+Feb 16 2003, 07:08 AM-->QUOTE(RedKennypup2004 @ Feb 16 2003, 07:08 AM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-rollerangel288</i>
    @Feb 15 2003, 08:23 PM
    [b]i was hoping i could say i was the tallest female...but red, u got me there! [/b]

Yeah...beat you by a whole inch and a half. Not like being taller is a good thing though. [/b][/quote]
    I disagree with that.

There has been a investigation that proves that taller people get better pay then theyre shorter co-workers.
  • Originally posted by gabriel knight+Feb 16 2003, 04:28 AM-->QUOTE(gabriel knight @ Feb 16 2003, 04:28 AM)
    [quote] [quote]Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Feb 16 2003, 07:08 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-rollerangel288</i>@Feb 15 2003, 08:23 PM
    [b] [b]i was hoping i could say i was the tallest female...but red, u got me there!
    [/b]

Yeah...beat you by a whole inch and a half. Not like being taller is a good thing though. [/b][/quote]
    I disagree with that.

There has been a investigation that proves that taller people get better pay then theyre shorter co-workers.
    [/b][/quote]
    Good arguement there gabe, but being a taller girl certainly shortens the percentage of potential guys to date since a good percentage of girls like taller guys and a good percentage of guys like shorter girls.
  • Ok I feel short I am only 5' 5" and a guy. But then I have always been short :) (On a side note I am in my 30s so I am done growing. Now i have to look forward to shrinking more in about 20 years :lol: ).

Wartoad
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Feb 16 2003, 09:42 PM
    [quote][b]Good arguement there gabe, but being a taller girl certainly shortens the percentage of potential guys to date since a good percentage of girls like taller guys and a good percentage of guys like shorter girls.[/b]
    [/b][/quote]
    Its called a midget fetish.
  • well, sometime between 18yr old physical and 40yr old physical i grew from 4'11 to 5' tall... you dont know how excited i was to finally hit that 5' mark!!!! i havent started shrinking yet... though i am starting to grow outwards, but we dont want to count that.........
  • Well im 5"11 and im 16. I still have growing to do, and im glad about that.
    I play basketball and I want to be really tall.
    I hope I grow up to like 6''3 or 6"6 that would be cool. then I could really play
  • I am about 157cm...........(little shorty)
    and i weigh about 48kg(little shrimpy)

But i guess it is all that swimming

Well, Luv u's all

~BJ~
  • Swimming didnt stop me from growing! and my height helps my swimmin! it all works out so nicely.
  • Well, I'm just about 5' 6 1/2", 135 lbs, and I'm 15. I seem to be quite a bit shorter than everyone else in my class, but not as short as one of my friends, he's just about 4' 6", and he's 15 too.

Later all,
    Darkraider
  • Well im 1.91 and weight around 85.
    To bad i have stopped growing would be niice to a couple of cm taller.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion