Colour Deficiency Test
  • GOTCHA!!!
  • Boooooooo :P
  • I don't get it! I aced the test but still that doctor yelled at me.
  • Almost blew my speakers out! I had my speakers on really loud for something then i forgot to turn them down and then at the end.. BLAM!

I thought it was great, got some others to do it and it gave them a start too. :D
  • Well I Pm'ed Rex about it and either I was half asleep and still dazed from my RE marathon or I saw what I saw... Let's say after RE it didn't make me jump, besides, in a way I kinda expected it from some previous threads... On the lighter side I don't have color blindness

Have Fun Gaming! Don't Drink and Game! Or sit too close to the screen!
  • I gor everone right, but my speakers
    were not on so I did not hear anything.
  • *Rex giggles like a little school girl*

My wife got me with one a while ago. I jumped up from the computer and danced around like a freakin' idiot. She laughed like a damn near p****d her pants laughing.
  • its not a scam its a joke hehe scared the F*ck out of me
  • Oh Geeeeeez, I hate being suckered into these things, but....... suckered I was!! I was going along swimmingly, thinking "See, me eye Dr. is right, my colour vision is ok....... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" :blink:

Thanks a pile Rex!!!!! :P (that pile that was in my shorts, to be more specific) :o
  • yup, you clowns got me good too!!! I was taking the test thinking I was doing really good until the last one, I couldn't figure it out then just checked it thinking "crap there is something wrong with my eyes"!! Oh there was something wrong alright, me screaming like a girl.
  • You got me. You got me good. You should be very proud.
  • That was the least i expected, surprised me. Glad i didnt have the speakers up too loud :lol: . That was good though. Now i got a good site to scare my friends with :D .

On the plus side, i got every plate right.
  • :huh: You're supposed to have the speakers turned up?
    I always have the headphones plugged in but never wear them, I thought I herd a faint noice from them :lol:
    Besides I have some kind of malfunction in the reacting to things poping up department, that's why I don't get scared by things like theese and suck at shoot em up's. :(
  • I didn't have the sound on due to the hour of the night it is right now, but it still is pretty dang scary. I don't like that idea Rex. That scared the crap outta me. Thanks a lot. <_< </font>
  • Hah Hah Hah

That was a good one scared the cr@p out of me though but it was a good one
  • Ya got me! about feeling like a twit! I even tried squinting at the darn coloured dot's, before excepting (what I thought.) was a failure in my sight! :lol:
  • I remember taking those tests in grammar school...oh and by the way....

hardy har har ;)
  • Well, now that I'm awake!! That was definatly an eye opener, HAHA!! :blink:
  • I'm going to kill you....

I hate to say this, but Lucifer's was better... That one scared the sh!t outta me! Not that this one didn't... :blink:
  • Originally posted by meowzer89@Feb 5 2003, 07:38 PM
    I'm going to kill you....

Save it for the War of Words, little man.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion