Top Ten Least Favourite Things
  • Much like Steve's topic this one goes the other way. What drives you absolutely crazy? What do you hate? What do you loathe? What could you do without and not have a care in the world? Let's see your top ten. These are in no particular order.

1. Noisy eaters, I cannot stand to hear someone chewing with their smacking their lips or chewing with their mouth open.

2. Dirty people, what I mean by that is people who just simply do not take care of themselves. Dirty and smelly day after day. We have a guy a work who wears the same clothes all week, gross. <_< <br />
    3. Owners of piece of s**t cars that have amazing stereos. Why not put that money into getting that exhaust leak fixed? Or replace that door with a rust hole the size of a dinner plate? Loser.

4. Renting a bad movie, nothing quite like renting a good movie, putting it on and it sucks.

5. A coffee stain on your shirt 5 minutes after you start work. Great only 8 hours 'til I can change my shirt and I have a meeting today!

6. Being lost.

7. Telemarketers, do I need to say more?

8. Bad parents and bad kids.

9. Talking to people that I don't like. This actually happens quite a bit to me. I have to talk to my one supervisor (I have two) who I dislike a lot.

10. Being bored.
  • I couldnt agree wiht you more, bro.

1) People who dont care- these people are self concious and can care less about you.

2) People who play thier music loud at 3 AM

3) Feminine Cleaning Product commercials - i know way too much now ;)

4) People who are obnoxious - you know those people..always being an ass

5) Comedians who suck

6) When people embarass themselves...i feel embarassed as well

7) Buying a game that turns out awful

8) When you buy things that dont work

9) Listening to someone elses taste in music. If its loud and obnoxious i hate it.

10) People who litter and are generally ill tempered.

-Wow im a hateful person :D
  • I can do this.

1.People who try to be funny, but aren't
    2.Renting a broken/scratched/pants game
    3.People who don't seem to be able to talk quietly. I'm two inches away and hearing,"HI! HOW YA DOIN!"
    4.Stuff getting broken
    5.People always walking around saying, "yo moma... yo momma"
    6.Commercials for stupid crap no one will buy
    7.People talking to me while I'm playing video games
    8.Tests at school the teacher has told you nothing about.
    9.Teachers who have no idea what they're doing and then try to pretend they made mistakes on purpose.
    10.My little sister when shes buggin me.

Edited for potentially offensive terminology - sorry dude, that's the way it goes. Lola
  • Hummmmmmmmmm, I can think of a few good ones..

1. People who throw cigeratte butts out the window of there car....
    Maybe they don't know this but there is a ash tray in everyone's car!

2.Older people that pull out in from of you and drive slower then the posted speed.

3. People that come from other countrys and think they can drive and unload passagers in any part of the road, and they always do it in front of your car and it takes a long time <_< .<br />We all know who I am talking about don't we?

4.People that speed up when you are trying to past them!!!!
    Man that just burns me up!

5. Your nieghbor that has seven or eight cars and he thinks its ok to take all the parking spaces in front of your house and across the street.

NOT!!!

6. Having a co-worker that smokes and thinks its okey to have a cig break three times a day wail you are still working... :angry:
    Come on... you have morning break and lunch.... like the rest of us...

7. Your wife keeps moving your personal stuff around like your keys, tape measure etc. And she don't tell you then you can't find them as your trying to leave for work.... :blink:

8. Someone trying to talk to you when your hot and heavy into a vice city vigalante mission and you forget to pause it and you screw up...
    I won't name names this time my darling wife, okey?....Lol

9. You send your PS2 to the repair shop to get fixed then you find out all it needed was a little cleaning.....
    Duh......

10. Having a president that is hell bent on starting a war on a country for what they may do......
    One thinks korea is more of a threat...

Well thats my top ten for now...... Wow! that's like getting a load off my chest...

Worf
  • My least favorites...don't try these on me unless you wanna get socked in the face...or get on my "blacklist".

1) Make me repeat myself. If I have something to say let me say it and not have to try fifty others times to get it out.

2) Working hard and end up with not good results.

3) People saying something about me to my face and singling me out.

4) Barrow money and never pay me back.

5) People who smoke. I'm allergic and if you don't get the hint with my EXAGGERATED coughs...then the least you could do is be nice and go outside.

6) Commercials on television that is advertised as commercial free.

7) Stupid powermad people who strip freedoms and rights of the individual in a free country for their own personal benefit.

8) Snots. Let's stop right there.

9) Buying a new PSone(with one's own money) and within two days of it's enjoyment have it plummet a foot and a half onto a wood floor because some chick got rowdy.

10) Mannerisms..of any way shape or form...I can tolerate it every once in a while..but consistancy is irritating.
  • 1. People who think they know more than i do about certain things(notice i didn't say ALL) especially customers at my work. I like to take everyone's info into consideration but you don't have to insist that i am wrong and you're right.....

2. My lack of motivation - I have a huge problem with this and eventhough i know i have the problem, i haven't been able to right this problem as of yet.....one day i guess.

3. Money....or i should say the lack thereof - I have too much to do without money....stupid bills

4. Commercials - I think i got the idea on the first Pepsi commercial and no Ms. Spears drinking it doesn't make me want to buy it anymore than before.

5. Why does my cat meow so much? Especially when i'm trying to sleep? And yes it has everything it needs.....except being satisfied with it's bothering of me.

6. Am i still typing? I dislike highly that i use the PC so much but then again what else would i do......

7. Thinking about myself.....I really wish that this subject never had to come up....myself that is. No bother though, i can live with it i guess.

8. Can i pretend this is ten? Oh, man...i really don't hate too much. I do dislike shows that end right at the good part.

9. Multiple season series that have no point to them and could have ended with the first show for all i care about....none in particular but the good news is that i'm at #10.

10. Insomnia - 1:15a and i still have a good couple hours before i finally get to sleep....

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • 1) Complete ignorance in people
    2) A person who's wrong and refuses to admit it
    3) Laziness
    4) The Dolphins losing :angry:
    5) Knowing you hit the right button and dying
    6) Rain on my only day to golf
    7) People who have lived here forever and still griping about the cold
    8) Stubbing my toe ( if it's sore I know I'll stub it at least 3 more times)
    9) John Madden and that damned light pen
    10) Dreaming that you got something you really want and it takes you a few after waking to realize it was only a dream
  • 1) Idiots (well, i won't name names)
    2) Andy Caddick (all my friends at school and who have MSN know why)
    3) Rain when i'm playing cricket)
    4) Commercials about nothing important
    5) Forking out $100 for a game and finding out it is the suckiest piece of suck that ever sucked
    6) People that yell and yell and yell for no reason
    7) When i put my contacts in only to realise that it has fallen to the bottom of my eyeball.
    8) A teacher telling you that your draft is perfect and doesnt need to be changed for the final copy only to find out your mark is a B freaking + :angry:
    9) Getting hit in the hand with a cricket bat and fracturing a finger (Shall i name you, LETHAL [wherever you are])
    10) Neighbours cats (freaking jumping on the roof of the house)
  • *Gid enters semi-rant mode*

• Had an equally hard time coming up with things I dislike (as with the I like list) but then some thing happened.

Neighbours being noisy at the wrong time
    Now, I don't mind if a neihbour of mine wants to have a party til 3 AM just as ong he doesn't want it all of the time. What really bugs me is people that doesn't understand that if you have to drill a hole in a concrete wall, there are better times to do so then at 9 PM.

Getting pinced, scratched, kicked in the head just when I am about to fall asleep
    I am the last person to physically hurt somebody but if I'm in that "dreamland"-state of mind and someone desides to tease me they better be wearing a helmet.

Trying to construct something without the right tools
    and without having eaten for 5 hours and having a baby "helping" you.

Injustice being laughed at
    Bullys laughing at a bleeding nose etc.

Birds singing
    As I mentioned in the "I like"-thread the sun is up all night during summer were I live.
    Well, so are the birds too. If it's hot like a bakingoven and bright like a 100 w bulb and the little birdies are going "Tweep TWEEEEEEP" right outside your window, I blame the factor that is easiest taken out with a gun for me not being able to sleep.

Kids riding elevators
    Made a rant about this. It's a sure indication that you're getting old if you start frowning at youngsters misusing the elevators.

Warm weather
    Nothing worse then when you have taken all your clothes off and turned all the fans on and it's still too hot for you.

Pencils that brake easy
    Ever had one of those pencils that you can't sharpen cus the tip keeps braking off and gets caught in the sharperner and you can't get it out?

People that don't understand that I'm right
    I keep telling them that I'm right and they are wrong. I prove they are wrong and I'm right by refering to scientific facts. I draw them a chart and they still won't listen.

People that keep insisting they're right
    They keep nagging about how I'm wrong and they are right. They try to prove they are right by bringing up some science experimant no ones ever heard of. They try to draw pictures for me, as if I'm ignorant instead of of a different apprehension.
  • Originally posted by manneman@Jan 23 2003, 06:29 AM
    [b]People that don't understand that I'm right
    I keep telling them that I'm right and they are wrong. I prove they are wrong and I'm right by refering to scientific facts. I draw them a chart and they still won't listen.

People that keep insisting they're right
    They keep nagging about how I'm wrong and they are right. They try to prove they are right by bringing up some science experimant no ones ever heard of. They try to draw pictures for me, as if I'm ignorant instead of of a different apprehension.[/b]

Heh heh, I'm sure these people would probably say exactly the same thing.

As fo me.

1: having a screen door hit you in the heel while closing (if this has never
    happened to you, you're very lucky. What happens is, it hits just as you
    lift your heel & lacerates it. If it has happened to you before, I bet reading
    this makes your toes curl.)

2: The lack of common curtsey in people.

3: Inhaling small insects, especially through the nose.

4: Munching on the last pistachio nut and finding out it's a bad one.

5: Idiots (nuf said)

6: Fat families (just because you look like the final stage of a tadpole
    doesn't mean your kids have to as well)

7: A group of people (like a fat family) walking in front of you who find it
    necessary stop at a choke point.

8: Parents who think they have the right to treat their kids horribly
    because that's the way their parents treated them.

9: Persons who use teaspoons & then place them on the bench or draining
    board, turning a simple rinse job into a scrub job. (the same can be said
    about cups & glasses)

10: Steve Irwin (By crikey that bloke's a knob and that bloody voice he
    puts on whenever there's a camera around is just plain irritating and above
    all, kids never hear "don't try this at home" it enters their brains as "see how
    easy it is to manhandle this snake. Your friends will think you're real
    bonza if you could do this".
  • 1) Loud people
    2) Arrogant people
    3) Buying or renting o really crappy game
    4) SPAM
    5) Infomercials and the people that star in them (Tony Little)
    6) Hitting my finger with a hammer
    7) Stupid drivers
    8) Spoiled Kids
    9) Dairy products
    10) Nosey people

That would have to be it.
  • Gosh, I'm not sure if I'll have too many for this list or not enough!! (depends on what my hormones are up to, and right now they are up to no good!)

1: I hate it when you're standing at the door of an elevator/lift, or bus, or metro/tube/underground, and when the door opens for you to get out, all of those who are waiting to get in are RIGHT THERE in your way, so that no one can move either on or off!!! And they refuse to give way to let you off!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF MORON DOES IT TAKE TO DO THAT, I HAVE TO KNOW!?!?!!!! Ggrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

2: I hate a doctor (and I use the term loosely) who has the b@lls to tell you that your pain is all in your head, and that once your legal case is closed all your pain will go away! That butthead has it all backwards!!

3: I hate not being able to figure out how to do something on this F*cking computer!!!!!!!! There is a world of options out there of fun stuff to do on these things, but I've just not been able to figure out ANY of them, and it drives me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4: I hate it when some people seem to have things all figured out (for themselves, at least) and so they decide that any other way is just horsesh!t. They decide that, since they "just can't see how....." then it simply must not be, and lambast any other ideas that don't fit neatly into their own little self-made box. Don't blast away at me 'cause I don't fit neatly into your little box!! H3ll, I don't even fit into my own little box!!!!!

5: I hate being over-weight while I enjoy eating sooo much!!!!!

6: I hate it when I hurt my Hubby's or son's feelings just because I wasn't thinking straight at the time. That is no excuse!!!!! :angry:

7: I hate it when someone expects something from me that they are never willing to give back or do for me.

8: I hate it when someone else gets the credit for something that I have done, when it was obvious that it was I who did it!!

9: I hate cleaning bathrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10: *but, really number one to me*
    I HATE BEING IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me wanna cry and kill at the same time! :wacko:

Thank you for this opportunity to vent a bit!

EDIT: Just got back from grocery shopping and I was wondering; Could I have another list please!?!? Sheeeeesh, people, people........ aaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!!!! :angry:
  • I finally got my list together and here it goes:

1. Parents who push their kids to do stuff like sports, modeling, acting etc. I know a guy in grade 8, he would be about 13-14, and he is 6'2" but he doesnt reall like basketball but his dad used to play so he pressure his son to play. That really angers me.

2. Parents who take their kids sports way, way, way to seriously. I see alot of this as a soccer coach. I remember this year in the north of my province, some dad sued Hockey New Brunswick because his son didnt win the MVP award. Come on!!! :angry: The coaches of the league voted on it and this kid came fourth and his dad sued the league! Some people!!

3. Like Gid using people religion as an excuse.

4. Teaches that have multipe choice qestions that two out of the four choices are correct but only one of them is "correct". Stupid history exam!!

5. The Dolphins wining. Just joking JDM. But I do agree with you about the John Madden and his pen.

Owners of piece of s**t cars that have amazing stereos. Why not put that money into getting that exhaust leak fixed? Or replace that door with a rust hole the size of a dinner plate? Loser.[/b]

You nailed it Rex! There are so many of these guys are at my high school!

7. Driving for four hours to another city to a tourement only to play teams that are from my city.

8. Politicians that are always pushing for harsher drug laws then get caught smoking crack.

9. People who yell stupid things during a movie. What is wrong with these guys! Its a movie the actors cant hear you, you dumb@$$!!

10. And last but not least....forgetting what the last thing on my list was!!!
  • Wow I didn't realise just how much winds me up until I read this thread! I thought I was pretty laid back!
    I have to agree with most of what has been written..which of course means that I can do 10 MORE things!!

1. People cooking/making food and refusing to clean up the kitchen (my kids please take note!)

2. The BBC taking off all the good shows (Star Trek, Buffy etc) because they wanna broadcast some crappy sport such as darts!

3. Mindless plebs that truly believe that the characters in soaps are REAL!

4. People returning books they have borrowed from me....in a bad state.

5. People that deny what they feel and pretend to be something they are not.

6. Career women that look down upon women who choose to stay at home to raise their kids.

7. When people call round and the house is a tip!

8. When someone rings on a Sunday and they say something like,"Oh, you are STILL in bed? I've been up for hours." Like there is something wrong with the fact that all week you work hard, sometimes until 4 or 5 in the morning, so you want a lazy day on a Sunday!

9. Bullying and oppression - yeah I know it has been done before but I feel very strongly about it!

10. People who insist on trying to wind me up even when they know I am tired and/or stressed! Normally I am very easy going but there are times when it is very obvious that I am in no mood for being wound up - yet they still carry on doing it! Grrr!
  • Hmmm, lets see,

1) My sister- she dumped a reaaly nice guy who worshiped her to go out with this complete dick head.

2) Ignorant people.

3) People who throw cigarettes out of windows- one almost hit my car.

4) My so called friend- he knicked my car, then acted as if I were over reacting.

5) Babysitting

6) People who treat me like a child (namely, my father!) I'm almost 19!

7) When my stories are rejected.

8) This war (possibly going nuclear) that's going on.

9) Guys who won't take a hint.

10) When my pizza's soggy!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx
  • Originally posted by Worfsonofmog+Jan 21 2003, 10:48 PM-->QUOTE(Worfsonofmog @ Jan 21 2003, 10:48 PM)
    [quote]
    [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-blackwinged_angel</i>@Feb 2 2003, 01:47 PM
    3) People who throw cigarettes out of windows- one almost hit my car.[/quote]

I don't understand what the problem is here. I throw mt butts out the window all the time. But then again I always wait 'til there are no cars behind or passing me. There are not ashtrays in every car, a lot of cars have the smokers option now where you have to buy the ashtray and lighter. $185!!! I'll use the lighter in my pocket and the window thanks. :huh:
  • Geeze.....only ten things that annoy us huh? :D

Ok, here are the ones that make my "Top 10" list of annoyances:

1. Liberals & thier "PC crowd". Need I say more?

2. Illiterate/stupid people.

3. The piss-poor education system that has emerged in the USA.

4. Mulitple-language signs, instructions, ect., for those who are too lazy to learn the language of the country they live in.

5. Welfare/Assistance...more specifically for those who are too lazy to get off thier duffs to find work, or those women who can't keep thier legs closed and expect the rest of us to support thier litters...or those who use thier ongoing drug/alcohol use/abuse as a "disability".

6. Anti-smokers...not to be confused with non-smokers. These anti-smokers are the first step to much more to come. These are also the types of people who will re-direct thier focus to music, games, and a myriad of other activities that they, and they alone, think should be banned.

7. Religion, not as a practice or belief, but when used as a tool for bias, political favors, or any other means than ones own belief.

8. Fat people who use thier weight as a "handicap". Sorry, the fact that one can't resist the urge to pig-out at McDonalds or keep thier face out of the 'fridge does not qualify you as handicap.

9. Frivilous lawsuits...too many sleezy people (and the lawyers who represent them) have taken ordinary circumstances (injuries, falls, ect.) as an excuse to propel them into a multi-million dollar lawsuit; which result in the rest of us having to pay higher costs for goods & services.

10. Bad breath...not the "Oop's, I had garlic with lunch" bad breath, but those who have that rancid, "I just brushed with cow-dung" smelling breath.
  • Originally posted by Rex77+Feb 2 2003, 03:15 PM-->QUOTE(Rex77 @ Feb 2 2003, 03:15 PM)
    [quote][quote]Originally posted by Worfsonofmog@Jan 21 2003, 10:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-blackwinged_angel</i>@Feb 2 2003, 01:47 PM
    3) People who throw cigarettes out of windows- one almost hit my car.[/quote]

I don't understand what the problem is here. I throw mt butts out the window all the time. But then again I always wait 'til there are no cars behind or passing me. There are not ashtrays in every car, a lot of cars have the smokers option now where you have to buy the ashtray and lighter. $185!!! I'll use the lighter in my pocket and the window thanks. :huh:[/b][/quote]

Hey Rex, thanks for bringing that one up!! I was thinking of it when I first replied in here, but then forgot as I got carried away with all the other things! ;)

I have no ashtray in my truck either, as it is a newer model, and there are more and more vehicles being made these days without either an ashtry or a lighter. (my truck has neither). The only time(s) I'll throw a butt out the window is when there is nobody around me,......... or if the schmuckhead behind me is on my bumper! "here ya go, happy birthday!"

Of course, when there is one of those scmuckheads behind me on my bumper, I also seem to suddenly find that my windshield is dirty and needs lots and LOTS of fluid to clean it too!!
    :lol: :P
  • [quote]Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Feb 3 2003, 09:47 PM
    [b]or if the schmuckhead behind me is on my bumper!
  • Unfortunately I don't have a sunroof, but I do have pretty good aim! :lol:

I've noticed lately that, everytime I have someone on my bumper and then find the need to clean my windshield, suddenly I don't have anyone on my bumper anymore!! Wonder why that is!? ;) A nice clean and safe way to get rid of those pesky bumper-munching maggots! B)
  • lets see

1. manageress at work, if u want to accuse me of something just f**king do it damn it!!!!!!! i know i did nowt so just try it luv xx

2.job centers!!!!! they are full of spongers just looking for jobs coz they dont get their 'allowance' if they dont. i want a new job let me use that machine grrr!

3. interviews scary and horrible and i dont like no no no no no!!!

4. wallpapering, im not even attempting it now, we think we gonna paint instead :)

5.driving lessons, i'm a good driver puhleeese let me put in for my test now

6. biting peoples heads off (not literally) when they are just trying o help,

7. not having a computer at home,

8. having qualifications, good qualifications and not being able to do ball all with them!

9. little kids who call me 'sweaty' just coz i wear baggy pants. Take youre bloody pants from out of your wigan market, really bad copy burberry socks and go play on the motorway. its some stupid fashion fad thats going on at the minute where all there kids are walking round with pants tucked in socks, im making it my mission to go round sand pull their socks dopwn GRRRRRRR!

10. not having any money to go on holiday
  • 1. Reading really long books that take for ever.
    2. Being bored. Waiting at the hospital to get a check up, waiting.
    3. Doing the same school work over and over again even though your an ace at it.
    4. Long car rides with nothing to look at but trees.
    5. I don't like loosing that much but, it happens some times.
    6. Buying a game, CD, or DVD that does not work properly and you must bring it back.
    7. Being bothered by people.
    8. I don't like to street lunge any more...
    9. Typing up long school reports. I usually do them on the first day anyway.(because I'm bored.
    10. I can't think of any else....ummm...Computer Crashing.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion