Indianna Jones
  • I, own all of the Indianna Jones movies(not including the kid ones) I watched them all and enjoyed them very much. What about you?
  • I have only seen Raiders of the Lost Arc...and I liked it.
  • I've seen three of them are there any more.
    I found Indy great fun when I was a bit younger but as I cought a glimts of "the temple of the doomed" the other day I realized that time has moved on.

Chilled monkeybrain, mmmmm
  • Yes, there is more, there is a whole kids series but I only saw one, the peakocks eye, I don't know if any of the other ones are good though.
  • I've the movies, really liked them a lot of commical action
  • Tony, you will be happy to learn that Indy 4 is in the works. I don't know how far along production is but they have confirmed that there will be an Indy 4.

As for the current trilogy I do quite enjoy the movies. I thought that Sean Connery was a perfect fit for Indy's father.
  • I heard about that, but I didn't think it was true, I wonder who will be Indyand the rest of the people. I hope that they finish it soon, a few years ago we bought the first three movies and The Peakocks Eye came with it, there was not as much action in it but it was still pretty good, I'm looking forward to see#4. Thanks Rex.
  • Indy 4 is to be directed by Steven Spielberg and is planned for June/July 2005 to be in theatres. Harrison Ford will still be Indy with everyone else not signed quite yet but Connery is in talks and even Callista Flockhart is in talks. It's rumored that Indy will be searching for the Lost city of Atlantis in this movie. Oh, and i've seen the others and liked them and though i don't go to the theatres often i may go for this movie. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I love indiana Jones!!! i think theys hould amke a sequal to them those aren great pictures:)
  • Yeah Indi's great and all my family's looking forward to no. 4. If Harrison Ford wasn't Indi it just wouldn't feel right. And what's this about a romour that Indi will be searching for Atlantis. Sounds interesting to say the least.
  • Yeah, it's still a rumor but many of the times my sources are correct so it's possible. Everything else was definitelt true but it would be cool to see how the Atlantis storyline played out. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • INDIANA JONES IS THE GREATEST!!!! (not to mention the hottest!) *ahem* most of my family loves indiana...they're good movies! and harrison fords the best! its good to here that if they make a fourth, hes still gonna be indy...even if hes a tad....older...cant wait to see it!!!
  • My favourite Indianna Jones is the ''Temple of Doom''

Is is very cheesy but also very enjoyable to watch. It just has a great story and what an adventure it is :)
  • The script is in the works, shooting should start in `04 for a `05 release.

Spielberg has confirmed that it will be taking place in the `50's and Connery will be back as Indy's Daddy.

Should be sweet. B)
  • Maybe if Indy comes across an ancient tomb with lots of skeletal remains of people who died centuries before, Callista Flockhart could play the part of one of the skeletons
  • [quote]Originally posted by Steve F STAFF@Feb 16 2003, 11:35 AM
    [b] Maybe if Indy comes across an ancient tomb with lots of skeletal remains of people who died centuries before, Callista Flockhart could play the part of one of the skeletons