• what's your all time worst game you have ever owned my is ...............well i don't have one
    i usally look at reveiws before i by it. i have borrowed games before that sucked but i can't remember what they were so do u guys have any games that suck. :lol:
  • I very rarely buy bad games but when i had my PSX i bought a game called Bugsby 3D, this was a few years ago and i can't believe how people can make games that bad, it should be against the law :D
  • I really can't afford to buy a game that sucks. I have rented them but never bought one. If I ever have doubts about a game that I am interested in then I will rent it.

I always say that a rental is the cheapest insurance policy. Spending 5 bucks to save 70 is a good idea if I ever there ever was one.
  • the worst game I ever played are very many first there's this really stupid game called "Creatures" it was really dumb it was about some freaky little monsters that stayed on the same stage all the time, Nxt up there's "Harry Potter part 1, and last off "Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance", I mean the game was worse than the previous one.

Mastermind Knows All
    Seen all
    And expereinced it all :lol: B)
  • Without question the worst game I've yet has to be Stuntman. Imean what were the creators thingking???
  • EXACTLY! THAT'S ANOTHER STUPID GAME.I MEAN WHAT WAS IT CREATED BY A 4-YEAR-OLD, NO WAIT, A 4-YEAR-OLD WOULD MAKE SOMETHING WAY BETTER! :D B) :ph34r:

I KNOW ALL
    I SEE ALL
    AND EXPEREINCED ALL
  • [quote]EXACTLY! THAT'S ANOTHER STUPID GAME.I MEAN WHAT WAS IT CREATED BY A 4-YEAR-OLD, NO WAIT, A 4-YEAR-OLD WOULD MAKE SOMETHING WAY BETTER!
  • what's your all time worst game you have ever owned[/b]

I'm with Rex in that i can't afford to buy a game that sucks, so i've never really owned a 'sucky' game.

Also most of the games i rent tend to be quality, but a couple of turkeys do spring to mind:

The Shadow of Zorro and The Mummy Returns (both licence tie-ins - what a surprise!).

Both these games sucked major donkey tackle ;)

IMO only masochists or children under the age of 5 (who didn
  • Oh, sorry about that Evil Resident. <_< B) :D
  • The worst game I ever played was back when PSX first came out. It was called Criticom. I have never played a game so bad in my life.

Wartoad
  • The worst game i own has to be Paris-Dakar Rally. It's not a horrible game but i don't think it's all that good either
  • The worst game I ever played was an import called 'Tunguska'. The plot stunk, the controller config was fiddly, the sound and animation sucked and the only creditable thing about it was it was one of the roundest disks I've ever seen in my life. :)
  • ultimate fighting I think, is the worst game, not ufc, that game is cool.
  • I remmeber starting a thred like this a while back, and as I said before. I bought Street S8ter. biggest regret of my videogame life.
  • Originally posted by badboy 3223@Feb 18 2003, 12:29 AM
    I remmeber starting a thred like this a while back, and as I said before. I bought Street S8ter. biggest regret of my videogame life.

I think my friend had that game, it was kind of bad but I still think ultimate fighting is the worse.(Not UFC)
  • Tcbbamn - i would agree with you about the Paris Dakar game - but it was total sh!te - i have never played a driving game that is as bad. For example you could only tell if you had lost a wheel if you happened to see it rolling by!

and another truly terrible game is international league soccer (or something like that - it has Roy Keane on the cover. This game has the dubious honour of being the worst thing that has ever been put in a games console i own - and that includes the toast that got stuck in my sega master system many years ago! :blink:
  • i borrowed simpons road rage once and i think that game is a disgrace to one of the best t.v. shows ever.
  • Originally posted by pistolwhip_619@Feb 18 2003, 09:16 PM
    i borrowed simpons road rage once and i think that game is a disgrace to one of the best t.v. shows ever.

I actually didn't mind that game too much, I thought it was pretty good. I know they could have made it at least as good as The Simpsons Skateboard, I think that game was just a copy off of Tony Hawk.
  • I'll probably catch flak for this, I'm not sure if it's the worst I've ever played, but I think it was the stupidest.

State Of Emergency!!

The supposed story line was pathetic, it was violence for nothing but the sake of violence.

I bought it without checking it because it was by Rockstar. I love GTA games so I took a chance. Last time I don't research.

Sorry guys but that game is completely assinine in my opinion.
  • i'd have to say the worst game is dragon warrior VII (it stinks) don't ever get it! :mellow:
  • Originally posted by jdm1108@Feb 18 2003, 05:17 PM
    I'll probably catch flak for this, I'm not sure if it's the worst I've ever played, but I think it was the stupidest.

State Of Emergency!!

The supposed story line was pathetic, it was violence for nothing but the sake of violence.

I bought it without checking it because it was by Rockstar. I love GTA games so I took a chance. Last time I don't research.

Sorry guys but that game is completely assinine in my opinion.

Hey I'm with you JDM I just looked at the cover of the game I didn't even want to rent the thing. But you can't judge a game by the company that makes it. Just look at Black Isle there Baldur's Gate series (for PS2 and PC) are remarkable games and there new one Neverwinter Nights unbelievably addictive espcially the online multiplayer. They also made MDK2 I mean that was one of there first games not a good game (compared to the previous) at all but I'll still buy Neverwinter Nights any day...again.
  • The worst game I ever played would be Haven... the only good thing about it was that I got it for free from a friend who didn't want it. The bad thing about that was that I couldn't take it back to the friend and tell him I didn't want it... even for free. The game stinks, it should be called Haven - Call of the Lava Boy, not Haven - Call of the King. You are jumping around trying to avoid Lava in a ton of the beginning levels and you can die all you want c'uz you will come back to life with no drawbacks other than having to re-hop that pit of lava you just hopped twenty times before!!!

I was at least able to trade it into a game store and get some credit out of it to buy some real games
    :D

-SS
  • i borrowed simpons road rage once and i think that game is a disgrace to one of the best t.v. shows ever. [/b]

Frankly, ALL of the Simpsons games to date (Wrestling, Road Rage and Skateboarding) have been poor. I bought all 3 in the hope of something being good, but it really is just a waste of a lisense. :(
  • Hmm. Worst game I've ever had the misfortune to own. Has to be Colony Wars: Red Sun. I thought the first one was great and I saw this one (which happens to be the 3rd in the series and most definately the worst) played it a couple of times then got rid of it as quickly as I could.
  • Hmm...worst game ever. Yes I remember this thread from way back when. Though I don't remember what I put...but I'll go again..

Casper..@_@

Yes I know, I played this when I was very little and I could barely figure out anything. Yeah so that is the worst game ever.
  • Midnight Club 1. I was not impressed with that at all. It stunked! :(
  • Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder has to be up there with one of the worst, IMO. Awful handling, near impossible tasks, and really confusing. Played for 10 minutes and ended up with such a bad headache. Sadly, it was bought for me by my other half and I couldn't even pretend to like it to save his feelings! :(

BTW, thanks madhtr and Lyndon, I got the hang of it :P
  • The worst game that i ever owned was James Bond, Tommrow Never Dies. It had awful controls and was incredibly choppy. The graphics weren't to bad but the graphics aren't everything and they definitley didn't help Tommrow Never Dies any.
  • Hmm, I started a thread like this last year only it was worst video game of all time...I think I put down...MGS2? Oh no that was best game of all time, soon to change when I go online with Socom. As with Gid (I mean Steve) and Rex, I can't really afford a good game.

So when I come in a deadlock I post or ask some members what they think (the recent was Metroid Fusion or Socom) and then buy the game. But if you look at the date of my joining (which is about to be my second year here! Partay!) I had a PSX before that. So I bought games by their names and what friends say or by the look of screen shots. Of course I changed.

But the worst game I bought was Star Wars Episode 1 Words can't describe this games horribleness... I sold it later to a 35 year star wars fan who lived with his parents.
  • The worst game I own is Wu-Tang if you've ever played it you would understand.
  • It has to be Who Wants To Be A Millionaire! That game stunk big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was just so boring! Like a board game on tv!!!!!!!!! <_<
  • Lets see the worst game i have ever played would have to of been...crap now i cant think of it hold on wait yup army men just cause i used to be the army i hate army men stupid plastic figures i just want light them on fire now.
  • The worst game I have ever owned was Casper :shy:, it was one of the first games I owned for PSX. The other games were Final Doom (still have) and Demolition Durby, later I bought Demo. Durby 2 but I have since sold both of them and Casper.
    ~Psyco
  • For all the aussies out there (I know there's a whole 4 or so of em..), AFL LIVE 2004 is one to stay far far far far far away from, like, really far. Your money would be better spent on AFL 98 and $50 worth of temporary tattoo's.

I felt like I was playing my PSX again. Extremely poor graphics, shocking framerate, my eyes hurt just thinking about it. The general gameplay was like... well... it's hard to compare because you've never experience anything this bad before. Havn't played the X-Box version, but it looks a hell of a lot better. I've sold a few copies already, and I feel bad taking people's money for it. Even the cost of a rental is too much for this game.
  • Well, i've got to say that the worst game I got is....
    well there are Two :peace: of them GTA3 and RE: code veronica X. If there was a bad idea for a game it is these two!! :swear: idiots! J/K

see ya later
  • i think that the worst game i have ever played is thrasher skate and destroy for the ps it was so gay

papasmurf
  • the worst game i ever played is cool boarders 2.the graphics are the worst, its a race when u do 2 players, and i hate it. :doh:
  • For the PS2 i remember a hedious and terrible game called: "G SURFERS"!!, boy that was a really bad game!
  • C-102 or something like that on the PS1
  • QUOTE(A-J @ Apr 14 2006, 02:02 PM) [snapback]60986[/snapback]

C-102 or something like that on the PS1
    [/b]

C-12 - Final Resistance!

That was the game that got me here in the first place all those years ago! :D
  • [i]Erm... Is it me... or have I read some barbarous statements of bad games... From what I think, it seems some of the games listed here seem to be randomly thrown. As far as I know, I own Stuntman, and hell it was some well spend 59
  • Worst game? For PS/PS2?

I'd have to say...

Army Men: Sarge's Heroes.

I don't buy -bad- games, really, it seems. Even this one was fun...for about five minutes. The game really loses its lustre quickly. So...yeah! Fun, but not for long!
  • there was some bruce lee game i had which was really crap
  • Mark Ekko's getting up

Horrible !!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion