• I finally got to the last boss (i think). well i was wondering what level should i be when i face him??? When i faced he creamed me
  • When you say last boss, could you clarify by name. I wouldn't want to give it away about the last boss. Anyway, for the last boss i'd recommend at least being level 50. This should be a safe level but if you get all of the secrets and you time it right you should be nearing Lvl. 99. Just make sure to get the Ultimate weapons and Ultimate Limit Breaks. Well, hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :wave2:
  • ok im not sure his name, but its sephiroth and were fighting in a sky sort of place. i was at level 60 ill go back and train more :) oh and i got this item called Cosmo memory i know its Red X111 last limit brak but when i try to give it to him its says i dont get it. could you tell me how to get it. Oh is Rengogrok Clouds last sword??
  • First, yes that is pretty much the last battle, you'll see after that fight. Second to get cosmo memory you need to have at least one of each of the 3 other limit breaks. Hope that this bit of info helps you out.
  • Thanks madhtr, oh and i deleted my site so if you would like to transfer to my new other one than PM me.
  • Well, don't level up just yet.
  • just in case you didnt know the ragnarock isnt the best the ultima weapon is and you get it from defiting the ultima weapon.(the flying one)