Favorite Kinds Of Potatoe Chips?
  • My favorite kind of chips are 1.salt and vinager, 2. Barbacue and 3. Roast Chicken. What if your favorite kind of potatoe chips?
  • My favorite kind are...
    1.Barbacue
    2. salt and vinager
    3.plane kind
    4.sour cream and onion
    5.nachos
    and that's about all
  • here in texas we have a few brands that have jalepeno' flavor(which are great if you like spice), but i will also have to include barbque and salt and vinegar too.. and the old faithful sour cream and onion....
  • My favorite chips are salt & vinegar
    followed by cheeto's extra crunchy.
    They just came out with a new one that's made with avocodo...
    not bad!!

worf
  • 1. Salt and Vinegar, mmmmmm, I love these, no one else I know does though :(
    2. Sour Creme and Onion
    3. There was this one brand of chips that I had once, can't remember it's name, but it was salsa flavored, had some spice to them, and man, they were good.

Later all,
    Darkraider :ph34r:
  • Sour Cream and Onion is the only one I've tasted and the only one I plan on tasting.
  • Potatoe chips arent really my thing but
    1) Plane
    2) Honey baked ham ( Australian )
    3) Salt and vinegar
  • My number one would have to be honey baked ham Kettle chips,
    their wood fired BBQ chips aren't too bad either but sometimes I
    just feel like plain. Any brand'll do if it's plain but Kettle's plain is
    very weired, it has a strange flavour that I just can't put my
    finger on but I swear it changes with every munch.
  • Barbecue are about the only potato chips I like and they have to have lots of flavor like Krunchers brand or the Lays Kettle cooked ones.

Wartoad
  • My favourite flavour of crisps are:
    Barbeque
    Pickled Onion
    Prawn Cocktail

and not forgetting curry pringles!!!!!!! :D B) Bit special. Oh, and they used to sell chocolate pretzels a few years ago too, bit nice too!! :P (now i'm hungry
    :( )
  • My favs are:

1. Original flavor Pringles (not ruffled)
    2. Dill Pickle
    3. salt and Vinger
    4. Sour Cream and Onion
    5. Barbeque
  • Only have two types of chips that I like. They are Texas Barbecue and Chicken... mmmm.

Sour Cream and Chives is alright though i guess.
  • Well i like Kettles honey baked ham but i just love those "vege chips" you see me being a health food nut(all that swimming) They are 99% fat free so i eat them a lot! problem is they are no available in stores you have to order them in from Queensland.

Damn im getting hungry.....I think ill go order a pizza.............PepperoniA(as usual :P :lol:

• 1) Whatever Dorritos and Cheetos make! :)
    2) Salt and Vinegar
    3) Ketchup
    4) Old Bay Seasoning or Crab chips
    5) Lemon Lime Tortilla Chips for dipping

-I love anything but plain...i need something that would make my sandwich look good :P
  • Worchester sauce, and cheese and onion are really nice.

I also like Cream 'n' Cheesy flavour in NIk Naks!

:P

• Wow, there are sure a lot of interesting flavoured chips (crisps) in here!!

I like Barbeque, sour cream and onion, and plain of course, but the best Barbeque ones I've tasted are Kettle ones...... I love that extra crunchy texture!! :wub:
    (btw, plain ones are really good ON a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!!) :D
  • I had chips with sandwhiches before but never on the.LOL! Why is WB going to murder you?
  • Smokey Red BBQ Doritos. Those are the only chips I buy, mainly because the wife is on a diet and she doesn't like'm but I love'm.

Good spice to them.
  • Ruffles are awesome!!!!
  • I don't have ruffles, I have lays, I think lays are # 1.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion