how to get hero without using card mod?
  • is there any one knows how to get hero without using the card?i need hero to beat omega weapon.still cant beat the sucker been trying alots of time.known that there is acard u can change to hero .but i dont have the card.is there other way to get hero????
  • Looks like you only have two other places that you can get heros from. You can Mug Seifer in two separate battles. This is the list of info on the Hero. I'll also post it in here.
    ========================================================================
    Hero
  • From what I can see there's only one way to get a Hero without modding Laguna.
  • :) thanks madtr and punk bunny for your tips.u are life saver......:kissme:
  • Where is Omega Weapon, I haven't encountered him yet.I've just started the 4th disc and am in Ultemicias Castle.???
  • Omega is in Ultimecia's castle. You can check the walkthrough out right here. Also to get to Omega Wepon use this strategy. Now to summon the Omega..Alpha
    First of have the desired party [I would recommend the Guys Team or
    Quistis, Squall and Zell]. Now proceed back to the area where you find
    the courtyard. Just head for PSP and perform a party change.Beta
    Next have Beta party to examine the bell, and you will see the
    following message: "Monsters can be heard roaring far away"
    Now head back to PSP at the back and switch Alpha Party. Alpha
    Just move north and you will find the Omega in the chapel. Make contact
    with it and its a BOSS Fight! I hope that the info contained within will help you out. If you still need help then PM or just post again. Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to and one of the great API members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, I hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: