If Your On A Island Who Would U Go With
  • If YOUr stranded on a island than who would u go with!!!!!!!!
    and WHY!!!!!!!???????????
    DONT have to tell why
  • I would go with all final fantasy 9 characters and my best friends john david and sebby
  • Simple answer to that and I know it is going to sound sucky, but without a doubt it would be my wife. It is our 2nd wedding anniversary toady and I could think of nothing better than being stuck on an island with her. :wub:

If you were to say, What about before you met your wife?? I would still say stick me on there with me future wife, that way I would get to know her and well we all know the rest :D
  • Congrads FJ, and I would probably would like to be on a Island with some of my friends, Jim, Andrew or Troy!
  • It would be my wife and my son. I don't thank that I could go on with out ether one of them.
  • I'd take Angelina Jolie*, a few drums of olive oil, and a twister mat.

* Or...Neve Campbell, Lauren Graham, Ileana Douglas, Famke Janssen, Nigella Lawson, Charisma Carpenter, Natalie Portman, Bebe Neuwirth, or a bevy of other brunette/raven haired beauties (too many to list, really) :blink:
  • FJ congrats, For me it would have to be between Franka Potente, Angelina Jolie, or Aria Giovanna. Hell why not all three of them and me. hehehe :D :lol: B) ;)
  • Hmm, the female cast of Baywatch, Charmed, Girls Gone Wild, Jenna Jameson, Kobe Tai (got her autograph :) , and any other girl of poor morals ;)

-Im not married so i couldnt say my wife....if i was on that isloand wiht them id take up polygamy!!

-Id also take my friends, im not a greedy person but i get first dibs ;)
  • I'd take my brother. He's my best friend, and if it's a truely deserted island the two of us putting our noggins together would give us the best chance of survival of anyone else I know.
  • Easy one.........
    My Daughter :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Rather then being stranded with a beutiful woman and being turned down knowing that I'm the only male within 500 miles Iwould bring with me McGuywer,
    He, if anyone, would build us a boat out of seaweed within 2 hours and then we'ld be on our way back home
    :P
  • I'd be stranded with Daggers Lover. He has a way with making bad annoying things in life much more bearable and much more something to smile about. Being stranded on an island would be something I would be irritated with and be easily mad and DL would probably calm me down.
  • I would go with all the playboy bunnys! Ahahaha!! Well you know why..... :blink:
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Feb 25 2003, 11:16 PM
    [b]I'd be stranded with Daggers Lover. He has a way with making bad annoying things in life much more bearable and much more something to smile about. [/b]

Sorry Red, i must be childish right now ;)

Red and DL sittin in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes DL wiht the baby carriage

:)

You left yourself open for that one, how could i NOT go wiht it?! ;)
  • [quote]Originally posted by GeneStarwind+Feb 25 2003, 07:31 PM-->QUOTE(GeneStarwind @ Feb 25 2003, 07:31 PM)[quote] <!--QuoteBegin-RedKennypup2004</i>@Feb 25 2003, 11:16 PM
    [b] [b]I'd be stranded with Daggers Lover.
  • Red, i vote we eat DL first(then i wouldn't have to keep helping him out....heh, heh). Oh, and awwww, i got mentioned....heh, heh(i'm crying now....... :unsure: )

Hmmmm, for me it'd have to be my sweetie, Becky, or as some of you members may remember, Sapphire.

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • ok couple comments;)

to gene-ATleast i have a girlfriend man;) Love every second of it.

to mad-Do u think red would rather eat me but then again her boyfriend or her phycologist tough choice :P
  • Originally posted by madhtr@Feb 25 2003, 07:54 PM
    [b]Red, i vote we eat DL first(then i wouldn't have to keep helping him out....heh, heh). [/b]

I don't know about you madhtr, but I'm no cannibal. I'd probably more end up blowing up someone with fireworks than eating them.
  • DL, letting us eat you is the least that you can do. I'm all bones......and meat but the meat is errrr......not tasty. heh, heh. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

Well, just remember that it was your decision when DL asks why...heh, heh. [/b]
  • well madhtr I guess we will have to draw straws for it. BesidesI know who red would choose ;) Plus the weak have to go first ya know

qoute from madhtr
    Oh, and awwww, i got mentioned....heh, heh(i'm crying now).......

Survival of the strongest :rolleyes:
  • Originally posted by Daggers Lover@Feb 25 2003, 08:15 PM
    Survival of the strongest :rolleyes:

Then I would outlast both of you. ;)
  • DL, are you sure that you know who she'd choose? Anyway, i wouldn't let it come to that, i'd leave before that choice had to be made. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Well if i could take anyone on an island, i'd take Christina Aguilera and a big bottle of sun tan oil ;) :D Oh come on, do you really need me to explain??? :P
  • Very good question! I'm still thinking of an answer............................. I guess I would have to say my soon to be husband.The reason would be that he is my best freind though we don't agree sometimes it would have to be him. Maybe then we could have some peice and quite time alone for once.

• This may sound like a strange combination, but I'd take:

Hubby Pooh (for obvious reasons! :wub:)

My neighbor Tom (he can grow anything in any kind of soil conditions in any kind of weather conditions, and ya know, we gotta eat!! (and not each other either)

My Mother in Law... 'cause she can make ANYTHING taste good when she cooks it or throws it together!!!

My son, 'cause I'll need someone fun to while away some of the hours when Hubby and Ma are at each others' throats!! <_< :lol: </font>
  • Originally posted by Daggers Lover@Feb 26 2003, 04:03 AM
    ok couple comments;)

to gene-ATleast i have a girlfriend man;) Love every second of it.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

I had 2 girlfriends, both of which had bad psychological problems and an acute case of "dominatrix." That was almost a year and a half ago. Now that im in College i have an even better chance because im that damn sexy ;) I bought a new car and im looking for a job. When i get the job i will not have to ask my parents for money to take out a woman. Independance with money is a good thing and I will feel better using my own money that I make rather than someone elses...

but...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh good one!
  • Originally posted by WreckinBall@Feb 25 2003, 02:20 AM
    I'd take Angelina Jolie*, a few drums of olive oil, and a twister mat.

* Or...Neve Campbell, Lauren Graham, Ileana Douglas, Famke Janssen, Nigella Lawson, Charisma Carpenter, Natalie Portman, Bebe Neuwirth, or a bevy of other brunette/raven haired beauties (too many to list, really) :blink:

Ask Jim how much fun that is. :rolleyes:

Seeing as how I am married, I would take my wife :wub: . If I wasn't married? Susan Ward. :wub:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion