Movie "xxx"
  • It was a great movie, full of action and, well.... you know, Vin Diesel. Can't wait to see Pitch Black 2 though.
  • I was a little skeptical of this movie. It seems to me like one of those "I'm cool because I do extreme sports" type movies, which just doesn't do it for me. On the whole I found it predictable, yet somewhat entertaining. I won't be renting it though.

Many people may disagree with me - if that's you, don't bother arguing :)
  • Really I was felt the same way, from watching the previews 'cause I am usually not into that kind of stuff, but this movie just did it for me. A better movie is "Signs". Now that movie was excellent. It was scary, but not like a usual scary movie. I was mostly frightened because it seemed that that kind of stuff could really happen.

I know better than that though.

Gotta keep telling yourself "It's not real. It's not real".
  • Do u mean Tripple X or xxx Rated movies :blink: :D :D
    Havent seen it yet but it will soon be out on DvD so then i get it.
  • Had to get it cause the fiance loves Vin. I thought it was an action packed 007 rip-off myself.
  • Its from Hollywood and it has a guy that does extreme sports and saves the world.

Need I say more
  • Originally posted by Steve F STAFF@Feb 27 2003, 06:59 PM
    Ka-ching of the cash registers can be heard from miles around.

I love that sound effect.The only on that beats it is when somethin bursts into flames in cartoons.

Anyway, if you want to see good movies stay away form everything thats made in Hollywood if it doesnt have 1 of the following in them:

Johnny Depp
    Tim Burton
  • I enjoyed it very much, there is allot of action and the actor of coarse! :D I would reccomend this movie to anyone who likes action!
  • Not everything in with Tim Burton is bad, for example, Sleepy Hollow was pretty freaky.

xXx is pretty old now, and all I found was one liners, explosions and stunts. 007 rip-off without the girls, gadgets and cars. - I mean, 007 tops it in all acounts! Really predictable too.

Shallow.
  • One thing that really bugged me was the fact that xXx used a heat-seeking rocket launcher to kill a guy having a smoke.

After that I decided that I hated that movie, that was the straw that broke the camels back.
  • I thought the movie wasnt bad but everytime Vin got on a dirt bike it turned to sh!t. All of his two dirt bike 'stunts' were stupid and not even humanly possible.
  • Listen, the man jumped a fence on a motorcycle with basically no ramp.......from that point on i laughed at everything else....

oh and the best one liner is:

"Bitches..COME!"

-Then all the girls just walk right into the dudes office...and whats the deal wiht Tony Hawk and Dave Mirra in it?!? It made no sense....oooo00o0h extreme!..please.

Movie sucked...i demanded my money back ;)
  • Originally posted by crashkart@Feb 27 2003, 11:35 PM
    Not everything in with Tim Burton is bad, for example, Sleepy Hollow was pretty freaky.

xXx is pretty old now, and all I found was one liners, explosions and stunts. 007 rip-off without the girls, gadgets and cars. - I mean, 007 tops it in all acounts! Really predictable too.

Shallow.

My whole point was that Tim Burton is one of the greatest directors that hasnt died tragically.
  • It's got great special effects, but didn't have a very good storyline, just seemed to be a load of really big special effects, which i suppose is alrite if you like that.

Just a shameless rip off of Bond, except Bond has good storylines too ;)
  • It was a good movie and I just wish someone would kill 007. I'm sick of James Bond
  • Although I liked Vin Diesel in The Fast & the Furious, I thought XXX proved just how bad a movie and actor can be while still making millions.

The movie was predictable, and the acting was as weak as Chinese coffee.

DDD

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion