What Is Your Favorite Game Maker?
  • Mine is the makers of Metal Gear Solid and Yu-Gi-Oh, Knomi! I did not make this a poll because I don't know many game makers, I only know a couple, I think Knomi is the best! What is your favorite?
  • I suppose it depends whether you are talking about developers, publishers, or both.

Rockstar (if we forget about
  • Errrr, that would be Konami that you're talking about there Tony.

My answer would be Square and Enix and as of April 1st, Square Enix Inc.

Some developers(game makers) for reference are:

Capcom
    Game Arts
    Midway
    Bandai
    Rockstar
    Take 2
    Namco
    EA
    Sony
    Microsoft(Yeah they make games)
    Rare
    Retro
    Nintendo
    Working Designs(They also translate and publish some games)

and many, many more. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Konami. If I'm not mistaken, they are the ones who created the arcade classics. My credit goes to them.
  • Steve, thank you for not making me feel alone inre State Of Emergency. I like Eidos/Core due to TR. Rockstar has the pulse of what people want for the most part. And Namco rules fighting in my opinion.
  • I guess you should be pleased to know that State of Emergency 2 is in development as we speak. And now it's all inhouse(even if the previous developer is part of Rockstar now) so maybe we'll see a few changes.....I don't know, like maybe making it a good game. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • maybe a three way tie between squaresoft ,capcom,SNK
  • Rockstar & Squaresoft
  • Different companies make different good games, some are good at the racing genre... Polyphony Digital. Some are good at flight/combat simulators... Namco. Some are good at sports... Electronic Arts.

I don't think that I can pick a favourite developer/publisher. Kinda like comparing apples to oranges.
  • mine is definately squaresoft, and bandai. truthfully those are practically the only companies i buy from. :blink: (at least most of them)
  • Squaresoft
    Enix
    Rockstar
    Namco
    Tecmo
    Capcom
    Take 2
    Sony
    Rare
    Konami

i dont have a fav.

but these were all the ones that came to my head.
  • EIDOS... By far. Deus Ex, Legacy of Kain series, Tomb Raider, Project Eden... So many good games with phenomenal stories. If I see an Eidos title anywhere and I don't already own it, I buy it.
  • SquareSoft without a doubt. They have made such fantastic titles like Final Fantasy and the fabulous Kingdom Hearts. I look forward to seeing what they can produce in the future.

But what about everybodies favourite game proudcers, 3DO? Surely they're still tops! Surely they could have made at least another 30 Army Men game in the time they went away.. (For those too dim witted to notice, that was sarcasm.) ;)

Danny
  • Nah, 3DO didn't go away....They were just busy on their next games which include High Heat 2004, which i've heard is actually good, and the next Army Men game which is supposed to be coming out this month(and it actually looks good). Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • rockstar ,eidos interactive ,ea and namco later dawgs and dawgetts of API !!!!!!! :ph34r:
  • My favorite game developer is EA Games. I have enjoyed playing several of their titles especially the Medal of Honor series.