To All Our Senior Members:)
  • I just had to ask this question. If u had to pick anyone from APi to get into a relationship with, who would it be and why?? :rolleyes: B) of course I would choose redkennypup2004 cause duh were already dating and we really like each other. (but if u still wanna pick me thats fine.) Who knows this may turn into the first annual API dating game B)

Rules:
    have to be from APi
    Have to know the person (duh!)
    Have to give an explination of why
    Cant pick yourself

Who knows u may get a reply from your secret API admirer and if u are married, this is a fun post, dont take seriously (dont want mad spuses strangling me) Have fun!
  • I pick YOU DL :D (I'm kidding Mel, don't hurt me :ph34r: )

I've never met anyone here in real-life (thank god :P ) so I can't really choose - are there even any 16 year old females on this forum?
  • Killa I never knew.......:) haha yeah right:) hey this is a fun thread its not like im going to mail u that member overnight;) You can pick someone on the site u just know. (but u gotta give a reason though) :)
  • In that case, i choose myself. Who better right? Nah, only joking with you. In all seriousness i'd say Sapphire whom some may know as my g/f Becky, though many here have probably forgotten considering it's been about 6 months since she's been in the forums. I guess i already explained why.....heh, heh.....but i could have chose myself.....Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Having never met anyone here (which may very well change come this 4th of May :D ), I would have to say that it would either be Oddish or Lola, (or both, HA!) 'cause I like their avatars. It used to be Speedie, but then she went and got that angel, y'know.....

• Well now, this is a strange one!!! Never really thought about it, honestly. I guess I am honestly gonna have to say that I'd not pick anyone, being married and all, I just don't think like that.

WB, what, you didn't like that angel!?!? heh heh, but she was so 'me'!! :lol: Of course, this Angelina Jolie one is also!!

*starts humming* "Devil or angel, I can't make up my mind!" :D
  • Can't pick myself and it has to be somebody I know!
    Well that boils it down to SUS, WB or STEVE.
    I think I just rather choose to become a munk and live in celebacy for the rest of my life :lol:

No, I've always liked Bid a bit, I'ld choose her.
  • Errrrrrrrrrrrrr, EEEEEEEEEEE, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hard one that. I would have to have a good deep think about that. hehehehehe :P

I think it's obvious in my case.

BTW it's coming up to our 2nd aniversary since getting to know, errrr ME! B)

(but my second choice would be Sus as she makes the best damn cookies. hardy har har!)
  • Discression being the better part of valor, I have to say star9. Any other answer would mean one of the three dogs would have to move out of their house to make room for me if she read this thread. :)
  • Originally posted by KiLLa@Mar 3 2003, 09:19 PM
    I've never met anyone here in real-life (thank god :P ) so I can't really choose - are there even any 16 year old females on this forum?

You forget that I'm 16 KiLLa?! I'm disappointed.

Since I can't get strangled though...here goes. :P

KiLLa. He helped me live through the Kenny crap and whenever I was depressed about Kenny he would tell me something stupid to make me laugh.(Back in the days when the Live Chat was still around). His sarcasm is also a little "captivating" too.

That's my final answer.
  • :o Of course I didn't forget you, I already know you're 16 so I didnt include you.

Oh, and i'm flattered that you'd choose me :wub:

I don't think I get the question, what kind of 'relationship' are we talking about here?

[If there was an award for "APi's Slowest Member" I would win :P ]
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004+Mar 4 2003, 06:47 PM-->QUOTE(RedKennypup2004 @ Mar 4 2003, 06:47 PM)
    [quote]<!--QuoteBegin-KiLLa</i>
    @Mar 3 2003, 09:19 PM

You forget that I'm 16 KiLLa :wub: ?! I'm disappointed.

KiLLa :wub: . He helped me live through the Kenny crap and whenever I was depressed about Kenny he would tell me something stupid to make me laugh.(Back in the days when the Live Chat was still around). His sarcasm is also a little "captivating" too.

That's my final answer.
    [/b][/quote]
    Ohhh, your gonna get it now KiLLa. Fight, fight, fight!!!

Please note that the lovey-dovey smilies were added after the fact to enhance the attraction between Kenny and KiLLa.

But in all honesty I wouldn't mind going on a drinking binge with Steve. :wacko: Who knows what kind of sh*t we would get into.

You think you could handle some Canadian beer?
  • Originally posted by Rex77+Mar 4 2003, 05:21 PM-->QUOTE(Rex77 @ Mar 4 2003, 05:21 PM)
    [quote] [quote]Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Mar 4 2003, 06:47 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-KiLLa</i>@Mar 3 2003, 09:19 PM
    [b] I've never met anyone here in real-life (thank god :P ) so I can't really choose - are there even any 16 year old females on this forum?

You forget that I'm 16 KiLLa :wub: ?! I'm disappointed.

KiLLa :wub: . He helped me live through the Kenny crap and whenever I was depressed about Kenny he would tell me something stupid to make me laugh.(Back in the days when the Live Chat was still around). His sarcasm is also a little "captivating" too.

That's my final answer.
    [/b][/quote]
    Ohhh, your gonna get it now KiLLa. Fight, fight, fight!!!

Please note that the lovey-dovey smilies were added after the fact to enhance the attraction between Kenny and KiLLa. [/b][/quote]
    I'm not sure you read my post correctly Rex. I said I can't get strangled so it's safe to say so.

I also noticed you editting my post. Terrible terrible. I guess that's just one of the little miniscule things you and Steve would get into right?
    :D

The fore line was not a serious remark. RedKennypup2004 is not responsible for any commotion caused by the remark above.
  • Now, we're 100% sure we can't choose ourselves? Just want to make sure of it......but why not? Red? KiLLa? You didn't talk to your psycho first......i mean psychologist. Oh, and KiLLa, you can't overclock women, the fires start before that could happen.

*Disclaimer - madhtr takes no responsibility for what his other personalities type.
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004+Mar 4 2003, 07:47 PM-->QUOTE(RedKennypup2004 @ Mar 4 2003, 07:47 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-KiLLa</i>
    @Mar 3 2003, 09:19 PM

You forget that I'm 16 KiLLa?! I'm disappointed.

KiLLa. He helped me live through the Kenny crap and whenever I was depressed about Kenny he would tell me something stupid to make me laugh.(Back in the days when the Live Chat was still around). His sarcasm is also a little "captivating" too.

That's my final answer.
    [/b][/quote]
    I remember that... :huh:

I pick.. I have no idea? :o
  • Hmmm, interesting little "Game/Post"! ;) Not at all what I was expecting, when I clicked on the topic. But seeing how it's all in Fun, why not!

Ok, like most here, I too haven't "met" anyone (well, none that I'm aware of?). So I can honestly say 'Look's' shan't effect my decision (as they normally do......well, not completly, but they do factor).
    So that said, I'm going to pick.......Manneman, Rex, Steve, Madhtr, WB, FJ and KG! Why? For their humour, their aid and in some cases their sensitivity! Who say's you just have to stick with one?
    This is for fun, right?

( I hope my partner doesn't see this!!!!!! Him, sometimes act like caveman :D )
  • Id have to say Charm. Me and her got along really well and she would call me her "Cowabunga Michelangelo" :) Me and her both love DDR...that in itself is a match made in heaven. :D

-BTW DL, try picking someone else....or is that a whip i hear??! :P
  • Oh, and KiLLa, you can't overclock women, the fires start before that could happen.[/b]

WHAT!?!? Where's the fun in that? I suppose if you can't overclock, you gotta upgrade regularly? ;)

Ok, I think I get the question. So you're asking who we'd want to hang out with in real-life? (whatever that is)

If that's the case, here's my list:

Gabe - Fun guy, unless he decides to stab me for beating him in a game (although i'm sure he'd think of a more exotic and grotesque way of killing me). We tend to have a similar stance on a lot of things (i.e. n00bs, thier language, and spamming).
    Side note: I got AIM and you're never online, that's 5 downloading minutes of my life that i'll never get back.

Red - One of the few people who will put up with my occasional little rants which wouldn't know sense (cents) if they went to a mint. Man, i'm a comedic genius. And comments like those in her original post (in all seriousness) make me feel good :)

DL - Yeah, I choose you man. We could go pick up chicks at a club or something. With my looks and your social skills, they'd be all over us :D

I'd list more, but I think there's some sort of limit so i'll stop it here. Don't be mad if I didn't pick you, you are ALL my friends.
  • well gene sometimes whipping can be a good thing if u know what i mean ;) J/k. Besides there is no one my age here(at least that I talk to) that meet one one specification. Being a women from birth :P .Ill go bar hopping with ya Killa mate well make an evening with it. (and i will get alot more chicks with my social skills and good looks B) ) Keep em coming members!!!!
  • If its for love, and as i can't chose me (or people not on the site), and Red has forgotten about me :( , i suppose i'll just have to have the other little lady of API, Rollerz. :wub: And to think they used to fight over me. :P
    Or theres always Lola, very experinced. Or Gab Night :D (some will get this joke)

If its just a night on the town for a p!ss up, or eveing out, then i cant go due to being to young Lola, or Steve or Suz I like the people in authority :P ) Or WB or............ oh there are so many!!!
  • Well if we're just strictly talking "Hanging out With", then that alter's thing's a bit.
    I therefore would include other's such as, Suze, Lola, and Man'R to name but a few! :D
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch@Mar 5 2003, 08:31 AM
    If its for love, and as i can't chose me (or people not on the site), and Red has forgotten about me :( , i suppose i'll just have to have the other little lady of API, Rollerz. :wub: And to think they used to fight over me. :P

Sorry buddy. You left ME in that chatroom if I remember correctly.

I remember that day.

I haven't forgotten about you Theve. I've just play EENEE MEENEE MYNEE MO. B)
  • I have to say, none of the people I know are on this site, I don't know anyone! I'm going to tell some of my friends about this site.(not Bertway though) :o
  • I guess its gonna be hard tp start a relation with anyone here bec im the only one from sweden exept Manne, and i havent turned into GAY yet (or have i)??? :D
    The only one i have talked to atleast if u turn the clock back, it has to be speedie, so susan get ur a** over here so we can meet :rolleyes: :D :D

• On my way!! *huff* *puff*... just let me *huff-puff* throw these last few things *wheeze* into my suitcase!! *trying to hurry* :D

Well, since we're not talking 'romance' per s
  • Who is that mysterious Merman :rolleyes: :blink:
    Have u packed ur bags??? If not......HURRY!!!!

• Can't talk now dude, don't want to be late for my flight!!
    (you won't forget to pick me up at the airport, will you!?) :P :o :D
  • Ofcourse i wont forget that thing, wich airport???
  • [quote]Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Mar 6 2003, 11:54 AM
    [b]
    On my way!! *huff* *puff*... just let me *huff-puff* throw these last few things *wheeze* into my suitcase!! *trying to hurry* :D

Well, since we're not talking 'romance' per s

• Sure he is Tony!! It's his secret code name!! ;)

Long story, but we used to chat with each other quite regularly every morning, until I'd have to go and get into the shower to get ready for work. He started to tease me about all that showering and started to call me Mermaid, so he's my MerMan! :D

Back from Sweden...... never got picked up at the airport..... guess we should have arranged that a bit better before I left the house, eh!? :lol:
  • Nobody Likes me everybody hates me think I'll go and eat worms :(

I would like to thank you Bid, it's great to see you put me in the loving :wub: category. :D At least someone likes me.

If it was friendship there would be a long list, but as for romance I am very happily married.
  • Geeze, so many new people since I took my long sojourn from this site that I can't really say I know any of you. Well, if I was going to meet someone in real life, I'd hafta say it would either be Sus, or Mad, since they were both around back when I was a real regular.

Later all,
    Darkraider
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Mar 7 2003, 12:24 AM

Sure he is Tony!! It's his secret code name!! ;)

Long story, but we used to chat with each other quite regularly every morning, until I'd have to go and get into the shower to get ready for work. He started to tease me about all that showering and started to call me Mermaid, so he's my MerMan! :D

Back from Sweden...... never got picked up at the airport..... guess we should have arranged that a bit better before I left the house, eh!? :lol:

Nicknames(codenames)come allong in weird ways! :D So he teases you, and you come up with a name for him!LOL
  • Very interesting topic....Hummmmmmmmmmmm Such a tuff question to respond to.
    Being a married man myself, I do respect all members here and would not really give a straight forward answer. And saying that I wouldn't want my sweetheart to wonder what I am up to... :lol: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut if I was to give it some thought, this member in question is also happyly married like myself....

Hint:
    Boy I could sure go for a glass of milk right now... :lol:

If you can quess who from this clue, let me know.... ;)

Worf
  • Yeah, i think we'd all like a nice tall glass of milk Worf....but since this member that you speak of is my forum Mom i can't exactly go that way....heh, heh. Now, that's another hint for those that didn't get it from Worf's post on who he would choose. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

• Just happened to be wandering by here, being unable to sleep, and a thought hit me:

Who wants cookies!?!?!?!? :D :lol:

You guys have made a little old lady's day!!!!!! :wub:
  • Hee hee, this is a strange thread. But, since it looks like fun, and because I can't get strangled (*looks around*) Nope, I think it's safe.

It would have to be Speedie or Mel, because 1) They are the only two females I know well enough :P
    and 2) Because they are the only two females I talk to (and that does include people away from the computer as well). Although I haven't spoken to Speedie in a while, I'm beginning to think she forgot all about me (evil, evil people :P ). But then, I haven't posted in a while, just been busy. ;)

Talk to you people soon
    Danny

EDIT: Does this make me a senior member? *feels proud of himself*
  • Originally posted by KiLLa@Mar 5 2003, 06:29 AM
    Gabe - Fun guy, unless he decides to stab me for beating him in a game (although i'm sure he'd think of a more exotic and grotesque way of killing me).

One word.MUHAHAHAHAHAAA.

And the people i wanna annoy would be Theve,Killa,Beeno and ill just throw Manne in for good measure.
  • i think id go with gid coz he'd make the date quite er different ;)

or tiff or lola or sus or anyone

my WB and lola in a threesome, sounds like a laff!
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Mar 9 2003, 05:38 AM

Just happened to be wandering by here, being unable to sleep, and a thought hit me:

[b]Who wants cookies!?!?!?!? :D :lol:

You guys have made a little old lady's day!!!!!! :wub: [/b]

Me want some nice cookies :P :)
    Im hoping that u would come by knocking my door in the middle of the night :ph34r:
  • Day-um!! Speedie's bakin' for everyone in town!

For the record, I'd like to meet each and every member whom I've exchanged ideas with. Sure, some I'd probably like more than others, but I'd like to meet you all. Frankly, I think I should have met Red and DL by now, as they live "nearby". What with gasoline prices being what they are, I'm not making any unnecessary cross-county journies for a while. However, I may be able to meet our own Prince of Darkness in early may. I'm looking forward to it.
  • Originally posted by WreckinBall@Mar 17 2003, 10:23 AM
    Frankly, I think I should have met Red and DL by now, as they live "nearby". What with gasoline prices being what they are, I'm not making any unnecessary cross-county journies for a while. However, I may be able to meet our own Prince of Darkness in early may. I'm looking forward to it.

Nearby as in about a whole 'nother city :D .

I don't suppose that you mean Lucifer as the "Prince of Darkness" do ya?
  • Aye, indeed I do.
  • There were many contenders - Fliff, Tiff, Gid, Lyndon...but they were too young/too taken/too funny/too far away.

Only one as far as I'm concerned.

I won't name names as we're both taken *stifles sob*, but it's just one of those things.....

here's a clue for some of you...

TAXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe...

But nobody tell him, right?

*strolls away whistling nonchantly*
  • My feelings are starting to get hurt here because nobody has chosen me.....boo hoo hoo :(

Oh, wait, nobody knows me.................... Well if they did, I am just an old man anyway........hehehehehe
  • Hmmm...Interesting, but simple.

Of all of the people that are part of this forum, the only ones I've actually spent much time talking to that are /female/ would be Speedie and RedKennyPup, and between those two I /would/ pick Speedie (Mainly because I've spent more time with her) cept for the fact that she's happily married, so instead I'll pick RedKenny.

*sniffle* I didn't get picked. Hey wait, I'm a 15 year old weirdo, no wonder. O.O

• You're no wierdo, you're our beloved Hippie!!!!! :wub:
    The fact that you hang round all us wierdos in here means nothing! ;)
  • C'mon Speedie, you know better than that. You're from the valley, and you know that when someone says they're a weirdo, take them at their word....... :blink:
  • I haven't been here in awhile and when I have I would look around, see that there isn't a looker in the bunch, and leave...

I haven't talked to any of our female members much and I won't put down any of the guys. Just because I run outside in short shorts (and I mean short) doesn't make me gay... It's the fact that I like to interior decorate that does...erm... I mean I like to beat people up... Yeah that's it, beat people up and drink beer while under aged...

I would have to say a night out of town with Gene would be fun. We could do that pizza trick you told me! Not to mention picking people off with paintball guns...Ah the joys of youth... I'll also take a cookie from Speedie!

Have Fun Gaming! Don't Drink & Game!
  • I would choose speedie. Those cookies you used to make me in the api live chat oven sure tasted very good! ;)
  • I know I've already replied to this thread, but I figure in retrospect this is all in fun. I'd have to say Susan B, she's always been friendly, helpful and polite. She also showed what seemed to be honest concern when I was having trouble posting. She seems like the kind of person I would like to know.
  • From the looks of things, suzy I would say you would win the API most datable female award. :D

• Darn, and here I am all married and all!! :huh:

(Anyone know a good divorce lawyer!?!?) <_< :lol: </font>
  • [quote]Originally posted by Steve F STAFF@Apr 1 2003, 05:41 PM
    [b] Gid
  • Oh this is getting better and better all the time. I can just see it degenerating into a repeat of the furious mudslinging akin to that of the Avatar Awards. I can't wait. And while I'm here I might as well say thatit would have to be Susan or RedKenny. I certainly wouldn't mind taking either of those two ladies out for a night on the town. Or maybe just stay in for the night and have a nice romantic dinner with maybe some after dinner exercise. :D
  • [quote]Originally posted by Forger@Apr 4 2003, 04:26 AM
    [b]Oh this is getting better and better all the time..........

Or maybe just stay in for the night and have a nice romantic dinner with maybe some after dinner exercise.
  • I don't know any of you very well seeing as I just joined yesterday but from what I've read so far I would have to pick RedKennypup2004 and Madhtr.
  • Well It's not bad to admire anyone but......... unfortunately I don't have a chance of meeting any api members in real life so I don't know...

Any 15 yrs. old in the house???? just contact me ok!
    :lol:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion