Ever Wanted To Play Ddr?
  • Hello fellow gamers. Ever wanted to play DDR but dont feel like spending the 4 quarters to play or to actually get up and move around? Well, I bring unto you a game called Flash Flash Revolution. There is another program called DWI but its a struggle to install and download the music and so forth. In Flash Flash all you do is click on the link to play. It has the Final Fantasy 7 Boss Battle Theme in arcade. Its number 5 on the side. Its fun to play so you can get used to knowing the arrows once you feel like using your feet in real life.

Heres The Link Flash Flash Revolution

Enjoy fellow gamers. Let me know how it turns out for you =) So far my biggest combo in FF7 mix is 258. Try and beat it :D
  • Thats a pretty good game, my score was 2900 with a best combo of 39!
  • Originally posted by GeneStarwind@Mar 7 2003, 07:22 AM
    Enjoy fellow gamers. Let me know how it turns out for you =) So far my biggest combo in FF7 mix is 258. Try and beat it :D

I may just beat that Gene.
  • That is a crazy amount, I got a little more than 200 under that! Good job Gene!
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

I suck at all of the tracks, and got a dismal 70 combo on one of the easiest tracks, along with 101000 points - the 8 -bit super mario thing.

All of thema re too hard, and take too long to load onmy internet!

:ph34r:
  • Dyah Gene I'm getting to the point where I'm irritable with the game. I can't believe this is a game doesn't change colors with the different rhythyms. This isn't DDR. It's a poor immitation. Okay..I'm over my ranting now.

How come they don't have different arrow colors. That's all that's flubbing me up.
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Mar 8 2003, 05:37 PM
    [b]Dyah Gene I'm getting to the point where I'm irritable with the game. I can't believe this is a game doesn't change colors with the different rhythyms. This isn't DDR. It's a poor immitation. Okay..I'm over my ranting now.

How come they don't have different arrow colors. That's all that's flubbing me up.
    [/b]

This game purposely doesnt have colored arrows to get the user to listen to the beat instead of following colors. There is the "galope" step which has the same rythem as a horse running. You can tell in the FF7 song in the beginning.

-Well Red, do you f3412 (fear) my skillz?!
  • [quote]Originally posted by GeneStarwind+Mar 8 2003, 01:50 PM-->QUOTE(GeneStarwind @ Mar 8 2003, 01:50 PM)[quote] <!--QuoteBegin-RedKennypup2004</i>@Mar 8 2003, 05:37 PM
    [b] [b]Dyah Gene I'm getting to the point where I'm irritable with the game.
  • I don't visit this thread for less than a day and we result to insults through l33t sp34k ehhh..... Just remember, ph34r m4 l33t n3kk1d sk1ll5(most people should be able to read that).

Oh, i didn't know you were supposed to listen to the music for it.....I've been listening to my cd player. My top scores were 102 and about 153k.

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.