Medal of honor: frontline
  • hey guys, i am wondering when we are going to see a preview of the new medal of honor game for the ps2 on the main absolute-playstation site. i think that this would be a good game to get more information on as the previous 2 games have been great.

also, when is ea going to launch their mohF official site. there is no mention of the game on their website yet, but they did have a booth set up at ects (i think that's what it's called, you know the european games show). so i am wondering when will we see some more info on this game
  • [b]Try and hunt around EA's site, if you have membership to there games info section you will find photo's of the PC version.

The MOH:FL uses the Quake 3 engine, so expect total realism of the '40s decor and lightening game play + dolby surrond sound, If you think that the sound effects in the first 2 were great, this one will be even better with the PS2 power behind it.

The PC version is due for release Winter2001 with no confirmation of the PS2 version yet.
  • I sent you some info on both Medal of Honor: Frontline and Medal of Honor: Fighter Command, flight sim. I hope that the info helps you out and feel free to continue to ask as many questions as you need to. Well, enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • i've seen the preview of the pc version (moh allied assault) on the ea website, but it is a totally different game than the new ps2 medal of honor. I am glad that the new game will support the surround sound as it really adds to the game.
  • Originally posted by madhtr@Sep 12 2001, 10:32 PM
    I sent you some info on both Medal of Honor: Frontline and Medal of Honor: Fighter Command, flight sim. I hope that the info helps you out and feel free to continue to ask as many questions as you need to. Well, enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:

I believe Fighter Command has been canned.