Your Avatar
  • Well, now mine says that i like final fantasy!!!!
  • Mine is showing just how much i trust what i'm typing....heh, heh... Also if you've read the comic that Piro is from and know me then you would know just how much this guy is like me besides actually having money...heh, heh. If you want to read the comic...and trust me you WANT to read it.. then PM me and i'll send it your way...I'm not bothered to check if it seels anything so i'm not going to check that. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • well my new avatar is saying hi to all new and old members that see my sn!
  • Mine just represents my love of music... the image is from one of my Art Tatum LP's. Mysterious..
  • My new Av shows that i am very jumpy and that i like dancing!
  • What is an Avatar...and how do I get one?!..and what's this contest everyone talks about?! :huh:
  • My Avatar represents whats happening here for me at home a lot.... Always in the dung...Well as far as my wife is concerned that is...Its only whilst on the ps2 that I can recover and get ahead... That is until I get beat or run into a wall or something.
  • Mine seems to be saying that I've misplaced my mandible, I've lost a lot of weight, and I need eye-drops badly.....
  • I dont have an avatar at the moment because the selection list aint workin' ..............................when are the next avatar awards?????? :( :( :(
  • Vegeta, check out this link for info on the next Avatar Awards. Where I will be taking the trophy this time. :angry: :D
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Nov 10 2002, 07:30 PM
    Vegeta, check out this link for info on the next Avatar Awards. Where I will be taking the trophy this time.

That's what you think Rex....muahahahahahaaaaaa!
    Just remember whose team won the most awards - the very same team that you were not in!!!! :P

So if you want to be with a chance of winning....you know who to come to! Madame Lola's door is always open (for the appropriate fee of course!)!!
    ;) ;)

Looking forward to the next awards!
    Once more into your breeches, dear fiends!! Heheheh!!
  • How many post do you have to have before you are able you use a avatar?
  • You need exactly 0 or more post to have an avatar.

Check out this link for more info.
  • well, when I get an avatar I dont know what it will be. I will chose
    when I am able to chose I guess
  • I just chose one recently and this is the one I am going to use, it represents one of my favorite games, Metal Gear Solid, it is a picture of Solid Snake(Dave) B)
  • Ever since childhhood I've had a fascination with and have studied spiders. I've done a few presentations and lectures for some area schools.
  • Originally posted by jdm1108@Feb 17 2003, 10:36 PM
    Ever since childhhood I've had a fascination with and have studied spiders. I've done a few presentations and lectures for some area schools.

It is interesting how some people chose their avatars.
  • My avatar shows i that... well i think you get the point (i like that chick)
  • Well I like to frequently change my Avatar, just so it keeps API fresh, I guess.
  • Hmmm, i guess i do have a new av so i guess i should tell why. I have on a fashionable Dingo Ehgret the lead runner in ZOE2. Basically he looks cool and well, the way he acts sometimes sorta shadows my own actions. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • i chose mine because latly iv been extremaly bad tto my bro
  • My avatar is old, I know that! I haven't changed it since the av awards 4, maybe its 3? Ahh... who care about my history :D

My avatar tells me that I blush when I got kissed :unsure:
  • My new avator just shows the little angelic face that I commonly pull in attempt to get out of trouble. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. This is also a picture of Yuffie and based on the gaming character relating thread, I say I'm like Yuffie...so all the more reason to have it on here.
  • not my my is just my one of favoirate character's name (in this username). And avatar is just for looks. :lol:
  • You really act like Dingo madhtr? Then your pretty scary and insensitive! hehe :P but you sure know how to take care of your friends huh!

I guess i better watch out for Red!! If you're like Yuffie, then you are a........ thief :ph34r:

Hey veggeto, someday you'll grow up like me!! :D

Ummm..... be good next time BOF4
  • hey when will be the next commencement of the avatar awards?
    anyway like sqaull9999, my avatar is also old but still i want this
    coz i got the best game avatar in the last contest hhehehee. :P
    Well i personally like the character but who i am? I'm zidane so maybe that would be my fav. character or something hehehee
  • My avatar is basically me in animated form what do u think ;)
  • my is just my fav dbz character just like veggeto(i am that). :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion