• Culd sum1 please write a REALLY good paragraph on "How Monday Would Make A Better School Holiday Than Saturday" This needs to be brilliant, with development, examples, climax and basically what would be included in a great paragraph. Thanx :D
  • Ummm, usually when you have a project or in this case a paragraph to work on.....you would do it yourself. I don't think any of the members dabble in writing paragraphs on subjects that don't matter to them. All i can say is this probably isn't the best forum to ask for that type of help because i don't think anyone has the time to be spent on such an item as what you're asking for. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Oh I have the time alright, but I don't belive in robbing people of their education... ;)

• In the words of Angry Bot..*clears throat*

"Go choke on some weed grass, hippie"

-Translation: Do your own work <_<
  • Gotta agree with the others. If we did your work for you, all you've learned is how to shirk resposibility. The mind is like a muscle, if you don't ecsercise it it will go soft. I'm sure you can think of many reasons to put into your paragraph. Once you get it written you'll be proud that it's your own work. :)
  • I think everything that needs to be said about this topic has already been said.

Based on the fact that the originator of this topic
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions