This One's For You Gabe
  • Don't spoil the fun by checking the url of the link, just click it!

CLICK ME!

Fear not, the above link is suitable for all ages, and complies with all APi rules (I think... :rolleyes: )

Heh heh, I thought it was good :)

• I'm not sure how 'good' it is, but the loading process made me have an error in WAOL and shut it down!! Perhaps it is just AOL, but it's sure no fun having to restart!! :(
  • :lol:That is a good way to give a dedicated Windows user a sh!!fit,KiLLa!! :P
  • I'm not sure how 'good' it is, but the loading process made me have an error in WAOL and shut it down!! Perhaps it is just AOL, but it's sure no fun having to restart!! [/b]

:( Sorry Suze. There must be some 1337 Dreamweaver coding in there, maybe AOL can't handle it? :huh:

That is a good way to give a dedicated Windows user a sh!!fit,KiLLa!![/b]

Hee hee, yeah :D
    It's almost like that eye tester thing that Rex posted a while ago. Although, this could be worse.... :P
  • Beatifull,just beatifull.
  • I had to press control alt delete to get out of there!
  • Actually tony if you let the thing load until you get to the new desktop you can goto File then quit and your window will return to normal. =)
  • Originally posted by KiLLa@Mar 31 2003, 04:06 AM
    Fear not

My gosh KiLLa. You scared the crap outta me. I hated my Mac when I had it and I thought your link had changed my PC to a Mac setup. Thank goodness it wasn't. :o
  • Originally posted by KiLLa@Mar 31 2003, 09:03 AM
    Hee hee, yeah :D
    It's almost like that eye tester thing that Rex posted a while ago. Although, this could be worse.... :P

I still giggle about that from time to time. :D

Good one, KiLLa. ;) I didn't know what the hell was going on. I have a friend I have to send that to.
  • what the heck happend to my f***** computer it said "unloading windows" !!!!!!............................................................. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • Wish I had cheated, and read the replies first!!

Thought I'd completely stuffed the 'puter' :blink: AARRRRRGH!!!
    :lol:
    Very amusing......er, I think??? :unsure:
  • *evil laughter*

Mwah hah hah hah ha! I'm glad you all enjoyed it :lol:

Just wait until the embedded mac files slowly take over... Oops, was I thinking out loud again? ;)
  • To quote our 16th President, "Ha-Ha, very funny, Mother-F###er!" :D
  • Originally posted by WreckinBall@Apr 1 2003, 12:42 AM
    To quote our 16th President, "Ha-Ha, very funny, Mother-F###er!" :D

I don't recall hearing Old honest Abe saying anything like that. Did he?
  • Yeah he did, Red. It's in the first draft of the Gettysburg Address. Just go to the big D, down there in Anaheim, y'know, the place with the mountain and the mouse. Go inside, and they have this (or had, it's been years) thing called "An evening with Mr. Lincoln" and it's like the last thing he says, very softly, as he's signing off. At least, that's what I heard. Granted, I had taken orange sunshine in the parking lot, but I wasn't peaking yet, so I think it really happened. It puts a whole new spin on his speechmaking, that's for sure. :D
  • Originally posted by WreckinBall@Apr 2 2003, 12:02 AM
    It puts a whole new spin on his speechmaking, that's for sure. :D

Seriously...obviously the rule of no "obsene" language is in effect. :D
  • holy crap I don't know much about computers and I'm at work so I thought I was going to be in some serious trouble for that one, boy am I glad I could get my computer back to normal.