Red Alert "retaliation"
  • I have the cheats from this site but unclear as to how to input
    them please help!!! :wacko:
  • Right here's what you need to do to enter the cheats. First press triangle to go into the build menu. Okay. Then place the cursor over the 4 buttons that are just below the map. You see them don't you. Now enter the coder by hitting cancel over each of the buttons. For the A-Bomb you'd hit cancel over Circle, X, Circle, Circle, X, Circle I think. Anyway you get the gist of it so good luck frying those bad guys. Oh and one of the best skirmish maps is the one with 8 small islands joined onto a larger island in the middle. The you can fortify the entrance, build up your forces and then roll out to hammer your enemies. Though for that map you're best with soviets and then building 6 tesla coils around the entrance but you do have to leave room for your ore miner and your troops unless you plan to attack from the sea.
  • HEY TAKE IT FROM ME I HAVE THIS GAME AND ITS THE WAY HE JUS EXPLAINED IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIGURE IT OUT BUT I DID IT DOESNT MATTER HOW FAST BUT DONT DO IT TERRIBLY SLOW YOU WILL GET FASTER I DID IF YOU NEED ANY HELP TELL ME LATERjava script:emoticon(':punk:') PEACE
  • ONE MORE THING THE END IS HARD YOU BATTLE GIANT ANTS YES ANTS WATCH OUT FOR THE FIRE ANTS THE GOOD THING IS THATS ALL YOU BATTLE NO OTHER ENEMYS
  • Agentman, please don't post in all CAPITALS, because it gives the feeling you are shouting. Besides which it's annoying. Use your indoor voice. ^_^